Guest dasguruka

It's located on your head, its not vein or physical spot but dasam dvar is an energy point which travel through bhram randar nari (vein) interconnected with sukhmana nari(vein) in the body. Sukhmana Nari runs from Mooladhar chakar(lowest spot near the navel) up to tenth gate(crown of head).

Most of the jevan mukht bhramgyani mahapursh release their body through bhramrandar nari which is tip of dasam dwara, once their realease their body- sometimes people see small blood spot on the top of your head because of intensity or pressure of release of body.

It's located on your head, its not vein or physical spot but dasam dvar is an energy point which travel through bhram randar nari (vein) interconnected with sukhmana nari(vein) in the body. Sukhmana Nari runs from Mooladhar chakar(lowest spot near the navel) up to tenth gate(crown of head).

Most of the jevan mukht bhramgyani mahapursh release their body through bhramrandar nari which is tip of dasam dwara, once their realease their body- sometimes people see small blood spot on the top of your head because of intensity or pressure of release of body.

Neo singh, i would like to explain to a friend of mine what dasam dwar is, how to as a bigginer obtain this and how it works. Your obviously the best person to ask, please if you have time veer ji

I don't know anything veer, most of the stuff i managed to gather by maharaj kirpa from mahapursh katha, vichar, books etc etc.

There are quite bit of diversity in ways of meditating on Gurmantar/Mool Mantar within Sikh school of thoughts (sampardavas). One such technique - Ajapa Jap which is common and you will find tracing its path to all the way back to sri guru gobind singh ji time when sri guru gobind singh ji gave updesh to mata ajeeto ji to do Ajapa Jap in order to leave the body:

1. Baikri Bani- Recite Gurmantar with javan(tongue), hout(lips), khaieyal(thoughts) that is called Baikari Bani.

2. Madhma Bani- Recite Gurmantar in Kant(throat) without moving lips...just with the thoughts is called Madhma Bani.

3. Pasanti Bani- Recite Gurmantar in hirda(heart).

4. Para Bani- Recite Gurmantar in Nabhi(Navel) without moving tongue and with the thoughts. In this stage vahiguroo Gurmantar gets infused in rom rom of the body. Meditation goes in automatic mode. There is no need for concentration.

After 4th stage, everything is spontaneous, trikurti and dasam dwar will open spontaneously no effort is needed on concentrating on 3rd eye or anything, one gets to very high stage where one can hear(jap-resonance,dhuni) with their surati from everything in this creation ie- walls, birds, leafs, animals, human being, even from realms and see everything.

Ajpa jap na visrai aad jugad samae ||

It does not forget the Chant which is chanted without chanting; it is immersed in the Primal Lord God of the ages.

I don't know anything veer, most of the stuff i managed to gather by maharaj kirpa from mahapursh katha, vichar, books etc etc.

There are quite bit of diversity in ways of meditating on Gurmantar/Mool Mantar within Sikh school of thoughts (sampardavas). One such technique - Ajapa Jap which is common and you will find tracing its path to all the way back to sri guru gobind singh ji time when sri guru gobind singh ji gave updesh to mata ajeeto ji to do Ajapa Jap in order to leave the body:

1. Baikri Bani- Recite Gurmantar with javan(tongue), hout(lips), khaieyal(thoughts) that is called Baikari Bani.

2. Madhma Bani- Recite Gurmantar in Kant(throat) without moving lips...just with the thoughts is called Madhma Bani.

3. Pasanti Bani- Recite Gurmantar in hirda(heart).

4. Para Bani- Recite Gurmantar in Nabhi(Navel) without moving tongue and with the thoughts. In this stage vahiguroo Gurmantar gets infused in rom rom of the body. Meditation goes in automatic mode. There is no need for concentration.

After 4th stage, everything is spontaneous, trikurti and dasam dwar will open spontaneously no effort is needed on concentrating on 3rd eye or anything, one gets to very high stage where one can hear(jap-resonance,dhuni) with their surati from everything in this creation ie- walls, birds, leafs, animals, human being, even from realms and see everything.

Ajpa jap na visrai aad jugad samae ||

It does not forget the Chant which is chanted without chanting; it is immersed in the Primal Lord God of the ages.

Thank you for your time Neo ji, this helped a lot

Dasam Dwar door is looked from Inside not from outside. Yogis or Gurmukhs do Naam Jap @ Trikuti which is like Standing infront of the Dasam dwar and by Naam Jaap requesting Lord(Satguru or Akal Purakh) to Open the Doors(Dasam Dwar).

Dasam Dwar opening is not in Gursikh or Yogi's Hand but it depends on Satguru or Akal to Open for him to give him Access to Inside the Dasam Dwar.

TU KUN RE......MEIN JI NAMA.......HOji Ala te Niwarana Jam Karna. When Dasam Dwar opened for Bahgat Naamdev ji, Naamdev ji heard voice coming Dasam Dwar '" Who are You ? and Why you have come here". Hoji Ala Te Niwarna Jam Karna.

Most of Yogis and Gurmukhs do Jap @ Tri <banned word filter activated>(Standing Infront of Dasam Dwar).

Dasam Duaar is part of chakar bhin na ( going through the chakra stages) which is part of yoga which is part of Jog Mat. This is rejected by Gurmat.

Gurmat is to enshrine God's love within you through Naam. SGGS Ang 1169 clearly explains this.

Man Nirmal Nahee Dasvei Duaar - "your conscience is not pure even at the tenth gate" (SGGS ang 1169)

This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Maajh on Pannaa 109

mwJ mhlw 3 Gru 1 ]

krmu hovY siqgurU imlwey ]

syvw suriq sbid icqu lwey ]

haumY mwir sdw suKu pwieAw mwieAw mohu cukwvixAw ]1]

hau vwrI jIau vwrI siqgur kY bilhwrixAw ]

gurmqI prgwsu hoAw jI Anidnu hir gux gwvixAw ]1] rhwau ]

qnu mnu Kojy qw nwau pwey ]

Dwvqu rwKY Twik rhwey ]

gur kI bwxI Anidnu gwvY shjy Bgiq krwvixAw ]2]

iesu kwieAw AMdir vsqu AsMKw ]

gurmuiK swcu imlY qw vyKw ]

nau drvwjy dsvY mukqw Anhd sbdu vjwvixAw ]3]

scw swihbu scI nweI ]

gur prswdI mMin vsweI ]

Anidnu sdw rhY rMig rwqw dir scY soJI pwvixAw ]4]

pwp puMn kI swr n jwxI ]

dUjY lwgI Brim BulwxI ]

AigAwnI AMDw mgu n jwxY iPir iPir Awvx jwvixAw ]5]

gur syvw qy sdw suKu pwieAw ]

haumY myrw Twik rhwieAw ]

gur swKI imitAw AMiDAwrw bjr kpwt KulwvixAw ]6]

haumY mwir mMin vswieAw ]

gur crxI sdw icqu lwieAw ]

gur ikrpw qy mnu qnu inrmlu inrml nwmu iDAwvixAw ]7]

jIvxu mrxw sBu quDY qweI ]

ijsu bKsy iqsu dy vifAweI ]

nwnk nwmu iDAwie sdw qUM jMmxu mrxu svwrixAw ]8]1]2]

Maajh, Third Mehla, First House:

By His Mercy, we meet the True Guru.

Center your awareness on seva-selfless service-and focus your consciousness on the Word of the Shabad.

Subduing your ego, you shall find a lasting peace, and your emotional attachment to Maya will be dispelled. ||1||

I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, I am totally devoted to the True Guru.

Through the Guru's Teachings, the Divine Light has dawned; I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, night and day. ||1||Pause||

Search your body and mind, and find the Name.

Restrain your wandering mind, and keep it in check.

Night and day, sing the Songs of the Guru's Bani; worship the Lord with intuitive devotion. ||2||

Within this body are countless objects.

The Gurmukh attains Truth, and comes to see them.

Beyond the nine gates, the Tenth Gate is found, and liberation is obtained. The Unstruck Melody of the Shabad vibrates. ||3||

True is the Master, and True is His Name.

By Guru's Grace, He comes to dwell within the mind.

Night and day, remain attuned to the Lord's Love forever, and you shall obtain understanding in the True Court. ||4||

Those who do not understand the nature of sin and virtue

are attached to duality; they wander around deluded.

The ignorant and blind people do not know the way; they come and go in reincarnation over and over again. ||5||

Serving the Guru, I have found eternal peace;

my ego has been silenced and subdued.

Through the Guru's Teachings, the darkness has been dispelled, and the heavy doors have been opened. ||6||

Subduing my ego, I have enshrined the Lord within my mind.

I focus my consciousness on the Guru's Feet forever.

By Guru's Grace, my mind and body are immaculate and pure; I meditate on the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||7||

From birth to death, everything is for You.

You bestow greatness upon those whom You have forgiven.

O Nanak, meditating forever on the Naam, you shall be blessed in both birth and death. ||8||1||2||

There seems to be an confusion...Gurmat supports existence of chakras and using them for shabad surat marg which utilize kant, nabhi, trikurti and dasam dvaur chakar. However, gurmat discourages yogi way of meditating on chakras using pranas.

Yogis use pranas on chakras to open them.

Gurmat use "Shabad Surat" on chakras to open them and listen to anhad shabad.

Yogis have to sit in smadhi in order for pran(Vital force) to enter through via chakras and get anand. If he is not in smadhi, his surti goes down to normal level and he is affected by panj chor just like everyone else.

However, in gurmat does not have sit in smadhi after some time because with surti he/she can listen to dhuni (resosance) all the time. He can stay in "sehaj samadhi".

Actually since we are talking about it, main aim for sikh is to one with vahiguroo/ bhramgyan -gyan of atma-paratma. All the things like dasam dvar, listening to anhad shabad using shabad surat stays much below than bhramgyan. In fact, this is consider by some as - shukhsam maya as person can easily get stuck in- listening to anhad shabad at dasam dvaur, seein future/past, having all ridhya sidhya...they think at dasam dvar its ultimate reality that they don't move further towards their main aim. At that point, its only through kirpa of guru maharaj can get them out from the shuksham maya trap.

Shabad Surat Marg is parvan in Gurmat, is in fact encouraged but with keeping in mind that dasam dvar or listen to anhad shabad its not the final destination for sikh..real moksh is - bhramgyan- gyan of bhram/atma-paratma.