Dreaming About Amrit

^_^ I completly agree with u Deep singh ji. I took Amrit when i was young so i was not ready for it. But i am gonna prepare my self and retake Amrit as soon as i am ready for it.

everyone kept telling me its hard to find a professional amritdhari girl,

In my dream , i couldn't find an amritdhari kuri either :D

WaahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaaWaahegurooJeeKeeFathe!!!!!!!!!

Pyario,

Amrit isn't a game! Put it into perspective by imagining yourself in sangat in 1699, Kalgidhar Pitajee comes out with much fury holding an unsheathed Sri Sahib, asks for a head...one by one five pyaray arose and walked forward, seeing their fate was all in Guru Sahib's hands..full faith pyario! not just half-half faith in their father...they had full faith, in that whatever Guru Sahib so wished...they believed their heads were already Guru Sahib's, but to physically give Guru Sahib their head was indeed an honor for them. They had their heads physically removed pyario...

Now think about this, if you believe your head is that of Akaal Purakh's, then how can you walk into Amrit Sanchaar and tell Guru Sahib yes this head is yours..but 'dont remove it'. By that what I mean to say is that by going with utmost humility and asking for Amrit with your head in your hands..there's no turning back and "giving up Amrit" its in you! how can you remove it from your mind and body!!! Accept it, and do ardaas for guidance, go to the Panj Pyaray for guidance...don't give up, turn around and run the other way..remember:

crn srin gur eyk pYfw jwie cl

charan saran gur eaek paiddaa jaae chala

siq gur koit pYfw Awgy hoie lyq hY ]

sath gur kott paiddaa aagae hoe laeth hai ||<

br>

(in short, inch towards your Guru and your Guru will take a million steps towards you)

Parents always want their children to be given Amrit, and at times too early..when the child has no samajh of what a beautiful thing it is. Choola of Amrit should be given to child at birth (janam sanskaar, see rehit maryada) and thus the child should be brought up in a rehit-pukkee family and decide to 'take Amrit' on their own.

Its not anyone's fault that some children are given Amrit at too young and tender an age (its all pre-ordained)...sometimes that age is perfect, and at others its (as we've heard) not so perfect. I think there are many differing opinions about this, but in my personal opinion I think that parents should save themselves and their children from the following:

sqgur qy jo muh Pyrih mQy iqn kwly ]

sathagur thae jo muh faerehi mathhae thin kaalae ||

Those who turn their faces away from the True Guru shall have their faces blackened.

Anidnu duK kmwvdy inq johy jm jwly ]

anadhin dhukh kamaavadhae nith johae jam jaalae ||

Night and day, they suffer in pain; they see the noose of Death always hovering above them.

I know I have mentioned a lot of manmat, please ignore it, take any Gurmat you see and accept it.

Bhul chuk maaf karnee,

paaras kaur

• 16 years later...

Had a dream about Amrit ???✨

but I didn’t take it but I knew it was there 

my husband asked who touched this bottle I said not me because I knew there was Amrit inside it..

(just meaning didn’t want to put jutheh hath on it)..???✨

any ideas what this could mean ?