Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

SP NEEDS TO RETURN.

SOMEONE WHO KNOWS BUSH THE FOUNDER OF SP CONTACT HIM AND LETS HOLD A MEETING IN BHAM WITH ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND HAVE BUSH THEIR WHO CAN GUIDE US. IF WE KEEP SAYING WE NEED SP AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT GOD FORBID BUT ANOTHER GIRL IN THAT TIME COULD BE TARGETTED. THERE IS ENOUGH YOUTH READY BUT NEED THE GUIDANCE. WHOEVER KNOWS BUSH ASK HIM AND IF HES WILLING TO GUIDE US TO GET ORGANISED.

^^^ you are right. However, if all peace and diplomatic method fails to deliver justice then it is righteous for Sikhs to take the swords out - as clearly mentioned by our dasam patshah. Though I would strongly suggest to exhaust all possible law measures to get justice for girl's family.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2012-05-30/man-charged-after-alleged-assault-in-luton/

Man charged after alleged assault in Luton

A man has been charged in connection with an alleged assault in Luton that resulted in protests by members of the Sikh community.

About 250 people began a sit-down demonstration outside the police station on Buxton Road at about 9pm on Tuesday 29th May.

That followed a meeting at the Gurdwara in Dallow Road earlier in the evening where members of the Sikh community met with police officers to voice their concerns after the alleged assault.

Anan Majid Basharat, 19, from Luton has been charged with common assault and will be appearing at Luton Magistrates Court.

You don't think having low life, right winger goray jumping all over Sikh issues effects the wider community perception of events. By this I mean both by the wider Sikh community and the mainstream one?

It is a horrible thing, but in order to get the message across (internally and externally) we have to weigh these things in. Especially with the way media blows these things up.

I've done my best to get this issue highlighted for YEARS! It isn't like I'm a newby to the situation.

At this moment when we (potentially) have more people in our own community (and perhaps outside too?) willing to take the issue of the grooming and abuse of apneean seriously, we MUST be careful not to have the issue conflated with the rabid edl/bnp crap. Otherwise the people that matter will simply turn away in distaste.

Another thing people need to realise is that newspapers or sites like the BBC having tiny, Internet articles about the matter, which are usually sort of tucked away discreetly (i.e. most readers wouldn't find them or would pass them by) isn't the major mainstream exposure to the issue people may imagine. Okay, something is better than nothing, but we need to remember this.

I REALLY would like to know just how aware our community are about the issue of grooming or just Paks targeting apnneean for relationships etc. (with a view to strike a blow for their 'cause') these days. By this I mean outside of the Internet world and the regulars who discuss this. Being amongst apnay at the moment I get the impression that this issue is generally still quite a distant one for hordes of the community. They are still mostly concerned about their children's education, wealth and the usual stuff. The spectre of grooming and abuse doesn't seem to exist for them - which is half of what allows it to happen perhaps?

When we make the community more aware, they should know that the issue isn't one that lumps them in with scum bags of gora society. Our people flee away from anything controversial like that.

100% agreed. As Sikhs we should condemn EDL BNP crap and in addition to get any credibility in a wider sense we need to condemn them as well.

It's embarrassing when Sikhs support hate groups. Sikhs shouldn't succumb to hate groups just to achieve a goal.

Someone please tell me where Guru Granth Sahib Ji supports the philosophy of the ends justify the means? SIkhs take the hard route and stand by the Truth. Truth is what we stand by till death.

I don't see why the youth can't see that you can tackle the pakistani grooming without jumping on the hate/bashing wagon. The problem is when a Singh overcomes with rage and hate to try to convince someone (a sister, brother or anyone else) the evils of sexual grooming no one will take them seriously anyways and will end up causing more harm than good. Be firm, objective and logical.

I don't see why the youth can't see that you can tackle the pakistani grooming without jumping on the hate/bashing wagon.

A big factor is the emasculation of Sikh males today. They simply don't have the confidence or self belief to think that they can solve their own problems themselves and thus jump into bed with anyone.

The reasons for this are many and longstanding - and it is not the right time to get into them here and now.

But you'd be being naive to think that this issue can be dealt with without hatred becoming ingrained within sections of the community. That's a natural consequence as far as I can tell. Look at the extant rehatnamas of old, look at how previous conflicts cause deep suspicion and animosity towards the enemy group. It's written all over some of those rehats.

It's just naive to think that confrontations can take place without well recognised psychological effects taking place between the opposing groups.

The big issue is Sikhs not looking like dimwitted, tag along, lackey phudhus to the wider rightward lurch in Europe and negating the genuine grievances they have. The right wing whiteys purposefully court Sikhs to deflect charges of racism - everyone with even a touch of intelligence and prudence can see that.

That being said - RESPECT to those Lutonians who protested and forced the sly, inactive pigs of this country to get off their ar5e and prosecute. Brothers and sisters should take serious note of the ongoing reluctance and even subterfuge of the police in the UK when dealing with the issue of Sikh girls being abused.

Now we have to see how the court case pans out.

We still need to get to the core of the issue though, and that is the knotty issue of how Sikhs raise their children, especially daughters and related issues of community cohesion.

A big factor is the emasculation of Sikh males today. They simply don't have the confidence or self belief to think that they can solve their own problems themselves and thus jump into bed with anyone.

The reasons for this are many and longstanding - and it is not the right time to get into them here and now.

But you'd be being naive to think that this issue can be dealt with without hatred becoming ingrained within sections of the community. That's a natural consequence as far as I can tell. Look at the extant rehatnamas of old, look at how previous conflicts cause deep suspicion and animosity towards the enemy group. It's written all over some of those rehats.

It's just naive to think that confrontations can take place without well recognised psychological effects taking place between the opposing groups.

The big issue is Sikhs not looking like dimwitted, tag along, lackey phudhus to the wider rightward lurch in Europe and negating the genuine grievances they have. The right wing whiteys purposefully court Sikhs to deflect charges of racism - everyone with even a touch of intelligence and prudence can see that.

That being said - RESPECT to those Lutonians who protested and forced the sly, inactive pigs of this country to get off their ar5e and prosecute. Brothers and sisters should take serious note of the ongoing reluctance and even subterfuge of the police in the UK when dealing with the issue of Sikh girls being abused.

We still need to get to the core of the issue though, and that is the knotty issue of how Sikhs raise their children, especially daughters and related issues of community cohesion.

Bolded for truth.

Hope to see more as to what really happened. Keep up the protests.

Note also how the BBC article Pyara linked says:

Anan Majid Basharat, 19, from Luton has been charged with common assault and will be appearing at Luton Magistrates Court.

No mention of any sexual abuse. It sounds like a boyfriend who slapped about his girlfriend, or some bloke who slapped some girl about for spurning his advances at the moment.

Where are the UAF and the politicians?

Leftists are in bed with the Muslims, they crave the 'Muslim vote'.

If the EDL will stand with Sikhs then they are our allies, not the Leftist Muslim lovers.

You are so confused you have forgotten how allies are supposed to be there in the time of need, the Leftists fail this condition and the EDL fulfill it.