Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

Well at least I'm not doing the Mussulman's dirty work for them, like you seem to be. Making sure that they get off the hook.

Listen, you sound like a proper petrified giddarh brainwashed tool.

I'm not doing anyone's dirty work for them. You are though aren't you. You carry on being a 'pet' but don't think you can spread your gundh without being challenged. I've seen a handful of Sikh brothers do more damage to Pak pimp types than hordes of people like yourself and your EDL fudus have every managed thus far. They didn't have to degrade themselves to the scum of white society to do this.

Whilst you're about, tell your master Robinson, he is a disgrace. Instead of acting like an English yob and spreading that low class culture he should go back to his Irish roots. How can you trust someone who is so confused about his own identity!

For the rest of you, whether you like it or not, the fact that ultimately that we have to learn to look after ourselves without becoming flannah or timka's chumcha will eventually dawn on you. There is no way to dodge it, we must be a strong and independent force - like our forefathers were.

Also moderators please note how right wing types and their lackeys make a bee line for certain popular Sikh sites (like this one) at any (usually predictable) opportunity to try and manipulate the more dimwitted amongst us.

Yes it's all fun and games with the 'to'ing and 'fro'ing of comments but on a more serious note, it could very easily lead to some young vulnerable, scared brothers foolhardily jumping onto the right wing wagon, which would be detrimental to both themselves and the rest of us. If we have endeavours/efforts/campaigns to try and warn Sikh girls of the dangers of predatory perverts, <u>we also need a concurrent campaign to warn brothers about right wing white men who want to use them.</u> As well as preventing brothers going that way, we also need to convince those unfortunate ones who've already made that jump to return to their senses.

Listen, you sound like a proper petrified giddarh brainwashed tool.

I'm not doing anyone's dirty work for them. You are though aren't you. You carry on being a 'pet' but don't think you can spread your gundh without being challenged. I've seen a handful of Sikh brothers do more damage to Pak pimp types than hordes of people like yourself and your EDL fudus have every managed thus far. They didn't have to degrade themselves to the scum of white society to do this.

Whilst you're about, tell your master Robinson, he is a disgrace. Instead of acting like an English yob and spreading that low class culture he should go back to his Irish roots. How can you trust someone who is so confused about his own identity!

For the rest of you, whether you like it or not, the fact that ultimately that we have to learn to look after ourselves without becoming flannah or timka's chumcha will eventually dawn on you. There is no way to dodge it, we must be a strong and independent force - like our forefathers were.

Also moderators please note how right wing types and their lackeys make a bee line for certain popular Sikh sites (like this one) at any (usually predictable) opportunity to try and manipulate the more dimwitted amongst us.

Yes it's all fun and games with the 'to'ing and 'fro'ing of comments but on a more serious note, it could very easily lead to some young vulnerable, scared brothers foolhardily jumping onto the right wing wagon, which would be detrimental to both themselves and the rest of us. If we have endeavours/efforts/campaigns to try and warn Sikh girls of the dangers of predatory perverts, <u>we also need a concurrent campaign to warn brothers about right wing white men who want to use them.</u> As well as preventing brothers going that way, we also need to convince those unfortunate ones who've already made that jump to return to their senses.

Tell me, who's raping who?

Have you any evidence for these Sikh commando types, because all I see are "interfaith dialogue" seekers, and intra-faith critics such as yourself.

If you're insiduously suggesting I'm a dimwitted lacky, then how is it that I have provided links and proof for my claims? Something you don't seem to be doing much of.

You've even ignored many of my previous points, related to things like rape jihad in India.

With or without the EDL, I will stick up for myself. But if we want to know who our allies are then this protest showed us that is certainly isn't the Leftists.

People need to calm down. The girl in question needs to have a word with herself too. i.e Why she put herself in a position where her chances of being raped increased by 7000%. The girls parents need to ask themselves some questions too. Namely, how come they brought up a daughter that has a muslim pakistani lover. If not a sexual attack than what exactly did the girl and her family think was going to come out of this sexual relationship ? Were they expecting diamonds ? Flowers ? A happy peacefull life ?

Don't know any of the people concerned...and don't know Luton. In fact, the only thing I thought I knew about Luton was that the muslims lived in Luton proper and the Sikhs lived in Hitchin. But from what I can gather from the information we have so far it seems this 'sikh' girl is of a pretty low character herself. The 'muslim pakistani' man in question is actually her lover. The reason the police have not charged him with rape, it seems, is because the girl's story contains elements of untruths. I think the Sikhs of that area should stop protesting at the police station and pay a visit to this girl. They need to explain to her that its vital she tells the truth before the Sikh masses embarrass themselves any more.

Who has given you the right to talk rubbish about the girl and tarnish her reputation by idiotically writing stuff like," it seems this 'sikh' girl is of a pretty low character herself."

admins get a grip on this thread i think - rest is up to u.

We haven't even got the proper facts here - and there is unlimited amount of abuse against each other on this forum- ultimate madness. Are you guys serious why you haven't got no respect for each other? even thebare minimum as sikhs?