IT IS TIME TO MAKE A CONCERTED EFFORT TO ACHIEVE A FREE PUNJAB! THIS REQUIRES ACTIVISM IN THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA AND POLITICAL FORUM. HOWEVER, THAT WILL NOT BE SUFFICIENT TO ACHIEVE JUSTICE OR FREEDOM. WE NEED TO HURT INDIA ECONOMICALLY BY BOYCOTTING AS MANY HINDU PRODUCTS STARTING WITH THE BOLLYWOOD CRAP THAT SO MANY OF YOU "SOLDOUT PUNJABIS" ADORE SO MUCH! WE CAN ALSO PUT PRESSURES ON HINDUS LIVING AMONGST US OUTSIDE OF INDIA (LET'S MAKE LIFE HELL FOR THEM. WE NEED TO STOCKPILE ARMS AND TEACH GATKA/COMBAT TO OUR YOUNG. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WE NEED TO GET OUR SIKH BROTHERS TO TURN THEIR BACKS ON INDIAN MILITARY. THIS MUST BE FOLLOWED BY REACHING OUT TO ALL ENEMIES OF INDIA INCLUDING MAOISTS, PAKISTANIS ETC (MY ENEMY'S ENEMY IS MY FRIEND). INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.....LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE.....RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

Sikhs have nothing against hindus. Khalsa Raaj will come once Sikhs awaken in Punjab and I agree that bollywood is cancer that fuels anti-Sikh mentality. However, when Khalsa Raaj come I think even Hindus will support it.

The only opposition of a Sikh is oppression. In Punjab's case it's the government that is institutionalizing oppression.

@SINGH559 <banned word filter activated>?! That is the kind of passive, gutless view that has brought our people to this juncture! If you have no strategy, no constructive advice then l request that you kindly refrain from commenting in regards to militancy and resistance! KHALSA AWAKE FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND RISE UP AS ONE AGAINST OUR ENEMIES!! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.......KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD......RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

@SINGH559 <banned word filter activated>?! That is the kind of passive, gutless view that has brought our people to this juncture! If you have no strategy, no constructive advice then l request that you kindly refrain from commenting in regards to militancy and resistance! KHALSA AWAKE FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND RISE UP AS ONE AGAINST OUR ENEMIES!! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.......KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD......RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

Narrow minded individuals that parrot the same thing again and again do harm to the Khalistan movement.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. That's what our people are lacking. Action, not just posting on an online forum lol

@SINGH559 And l suppose you are on the frontlines?! My family sacrificed everything in the struggles, only to be sold out by lame ducks with their softly, softly approach! WE NEED TO RISE UP BEFORE OUR RELIGION, SYMBOLOGY AND CULTURE ARE ERODED! THE MOVEMENT CAN ONLY BEGIN IN FORUMS SUCH AS THESE, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MILITANCY, THUS I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING UNLESS YOU "DO" HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB....KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD.....RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

Ys boycott such people socially & dont buy their products or from their establishments. We should even boycott our relatives, near & dear ones who doesnt stand unto Sikkh principles. I myself has boycotted my real brother for marrying a radha-soamn, and even after passing of 10 odd years I dont talk to them and they are never invited to any of my social functions (Khushi or Ghami). It has to start from oneself.

Very few folks in punjab want to be part if this 'Inqualaab'.

Before u go there, they need to be brought on board, there's a few folks on this forum that don't make much noise but r supporting/taking part in practical efforts to educate/win support.. that's where to start, maybe this will be the foundation on which to build a future on.

Trouble is folks want run before they can crawl..

Oh and not to forget our favourite pass time of in bickering won't let us make progress

THE PROBLEM IS THERE ARE TOO MANY SIKHS AND NOT ENOUGH SINGHS! TOO MANY OF OUR PEOPLE ARE SOLD OUT, FANCY CLOTHES, HAIRSTYLES, TATTOOS, PIERCINGS ETC THEY GO OUT GET DRUNK/DRUGGED UP THEN WAKE UP NXT TO A GORI/KAALI AND HAVE A BACON SARNIE..........BEFORE ACCOMPANYING MUM/DAD TO GURUDWARA!!!! I DESPISE THESE " SO CALLED SIKHS". AS FAR AS THE STRUGGLE IS CONCERNED, YOU'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US!.......GET ON BOARD OR BE PUT TO THE SWORD!!! INQUALAAB IN PUNJAB.....KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD.....RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!

yea i agree wit dat , but if you look , me in high school , when the kesri lehar was started by Bhai Balwant Singh Ji , no many people in my school participated , and my schools full of apnay , they knew wats going on and supported it , but no thatmany wore orange . to do dat , first u need to spread gurbani , maybe tell them to read the transilations of a gutka in english , like GOD IS ONE , HE IS TRUE , then they become reliogus , then tellm bout 84 , then they become fired up , then u got 1more guy , i no alot ppl they harcut and stuff , but they willing to die for sikhi if datime comes .