Sant Baba Ranjit Dandrianwala

once again our people show their level of intelligence, how they are able to sideline important panthic issues, and sit and listen to hear-say & rumours..

before reacting and typing some useless reply.. just think rationally, and put your crazy emotions aside..

Consider the 5 points:

1. Have i actually seen anything with my own eyes?
  2. Probabilities are based solely on track record.. so what is the probability?
  3. Could it be a diversion tactic? (consider how and why it would be advantageous for GOI to disrupt anything remotely panthic)
  4. Am i a MUG?
  5. Again.. think, am I a MUG?

Also there are many Panthic pacharaks I find boring or not to my taste.

Parchar is abit like relaying the news. There are dozens of newspapers who all have their own way of portraying the news, in a manner to cater for your own intelligence, level of understanding and desire to learn further. Pacharaks are the same.

If you don't like one.. your in luck my friend!.. you can turn the TV off.. its normally the biggest button on the TV or top row on the remote.

Problem solved!!

sant jee hit the nail on the HEAD - EVERYTHING HE OWNS IS IN THE NAME OF SGGS - Period - that is far enough proof of strength of character.

Anyone criticising here like CISCO singh - should stop - should sincerely STOP - WHY??? YOU MAY ASK??

Till you can do parchar at the level Sant jee has you or i or anyone has no authority to question or criticise.

sant jee hit the nail on the HEAD - EVERYTHING HE OWNS IS IN THE NAME OF SGGS - Period - that is far enough proof of strength of character.

Anyone criticising here like CISCO singh - should stop - should sincerely STOP - WHY??? YOU MAY ASK??

Till you can do parchar at the level Sant jee has you or i or anyone has no authority to question or criticise.

Ignore the Cisco Singh person. He is a person that follows Nidar Singh. These type always hate Gurmat because they bow their heads before devta and devis. And he want to tell others what is Kachi Bani.....LOL. These people are deluded to the max. Let them drown in their own blood. :biggrin2:

I would not normally write in a topic like this because it just adds fuel to the fire. But I just can't believe how naive some people are and also how ready some others are to pull down a Parcharak.

We talk about unity but we jump on the first scrap we get to feed on. We should always look at our own Jeevans before pointing fingers at others. The presenters on Sikh Channel need to understand this.

Some of the stuff becomes laughable. The following I cannot stop laughing at. A poster on here is now making the following points:

He questions how many people are ready to take Amrit. He says in his opinion Amrit should not be allowed for anyone. We should undergo training and assessment.

Brother a Parcharak's job is to do Parchaar and encourage Sangat to take Amrit. If we are inspired by a Parcharak or Singh/ Singhnee and take Amrit that is our choice. Taking Amrit is the begining. It is our jeevan and we must progress. We can't blame the Parcharak if we commit a kurehit later on. How many of us make mistakes? Probably all of us. This doesn't mean we should set up an A'level or do a Masters degree first...lol

Why can't we be happy about someone doing Parchaar and helping spread Sikhi. Why do we need to try and find something and try pull them down. Is our intelligence level that low? We haven't seen anything with our own eyes and just heard one side of the story and we start to comment on here or ring up sikh channel and add fuel.

Sikh Channel needs to be very cautious about false allegations about any Gursikh. It is wrong how they portrayed the show. I think it is good that Sangat tv (who i am not a fan of) allowed the other side of the story to be heard. It helped clear up the situation. I think it is good to respond to allegations. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used to respond openly and any allegations. But then I guess us educated folk would say 'normally only the guilty react'. LOL

To the poster quoting about the "simran" method used by sant je in deevans and their maturity. If you don't like their emthod of simran then simply don't attend or listen to their deevans. As for their maturity least there bringing 100s of people into sikhi unlike most of us who just sit on facebook etc acting like internet warriors.

I watched the above video by sant ranjit singh ji, he showed great character of gursikh in that video by clarifying his side respectfully and naming everything under "sri guru granth sahib ji" name...it was very good video and emotional one...if someone read his early life, one will know his life is based on jaap, tap, biaraag under guidance of sant karam singh ji rara sahib wale who was jori dar and sevadar of sant isher singh ji rara sahib wale.

On a side note: Vancouver/Surrey is hot bed for nastik/anti dasam granth/comrad/ultra right wing/ultra lefties type sikh people. It's shame in beautiful place like BC, it unfortunate to find bunch of fussar panthis of every kind, virtually every where, all they do is fight via radio station, every day there is an character assassination at the punjabi radio program in BC instead of going out there - do simran and enjoy beautiful nature.

Youth take over sikh gurdwaras there is probably the best thing happen to BC sikh community after long time..hopefully, youth will rise above from these petty character assassination attempts and focus on real message of sant mahapursh rather than first putting sant mahapursh on pedestal in haste first then with same haste shooting the messenger(sant mahapursh) right after.

anyway enough with my rant...!!

I listen to his diwaans sometimes. They are easy to understand, and he has directed a lot of people into taking amrit, which is a huge thing to do.

A sant/mahapursh can be from any religion, and only a true one, which are rare will understand and know that they should not divert you from your faith.

I believe the muslim peer could have told him to hold sehaj path, as I once knew an aunty who had been diverted from sikhi to another faith and she went to see a baba who also believed in a muslim peer.

I am not saying we should go elsewhere apart from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but this is the story of a lady that did and the first thing he said to her was she forgot Maharaj ji for somebody else. I dont know the full details but briefly she was very ill, and got better as the man guided her to do path, and now she is an amritdhari. If the man wanted he could have manipulated her. I also met this baba too, and in my mind kept thinking i dont want to go to see him, that its not right and had bad feeling about it as we were going to meet him. The first thing he asked me was if i do path, and not to stop doing it. But then he passed away as he was very elderly, so was unable to go again. Then I realised that there is no point in going to other places, when everything is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

I like the story about Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, when he was ill when he was younger. It inspires me soo much.