Sign in to follow this  
gsinghysingh

Sant Baba Ranjit Dandrianwala

Balle Ni Balle @Kaljugi, that is the BEST post i have read since ive been involved with this forum (last year). Also jus wanna ask u a question, this baba, wat type of muslim was he? Apart from a shook one, loool. Na seriously wat i mean is, is he a sufi/peer? Coz if he was a sunni, he probably wudda told the singh 2 pee off unless he converts. Also how come he told the singh to hold a sehaj paat? or do u think he said 2 the singh, jus hold some sort of ceremony? im shockd the muslim didnt give him a taveet/muslim locket/string stuff. anyways, big up kaljugi, u went thru all that trouble 2 write that story, nuff love. Oh but be warned theres gonna the "Doubt brigade" with their million n one queries of the validity of this story.

HUUUUURRRRR

Fair play to pir ji.

back to op, I'm not a big fan of ranjit singhs dress sense or backing crew.. but he is very good at preaching and he is very in touch with the sangat... imo he is first rate when it comes inspiring and educating the common man - my point is u can respect someone without approving of everything they do.. disliking baba for points mentioned is pretty petty.

Fair play to pir ji.

back to op, I'm not a big fan of ranjit singhs dress sense or backing crew.. but he is very good at preaching and he is very in touch with the sangat... imo he is first rate when it comes inspiring and educating the common man - my point is u can respect someone without approving of everything they do.. disliking baba for points mentioned is pretty petty.

A person's sense of style has nothing to do with his/her merits and character. By saying backing crew are you talking about his jatha? If you are, leaders of the Panth have almost always had companions. The Sikhs together would be a jatha. Those Singhs that are with him do Kirtan seva with him, I see nothing wrong with that. What fault do you see in that?

Its not like those guys are his possy to go around intimidating/impressing people.

A person's sense of style has nothing to do with his/her merits and character. By saying backing crew are you talking about his jatha? If you are, leaders of the Panth have almost always had companions. The Sikhs together would be a jatha. Those Singhs that are with him do Kirtan seva with him, I see nothing wrong with that. What fault do you see in that?

Its not like those guys are his possy to go around intimidating/impressing people.

I think we're both makin the same point with regard to sense of style and character, I won't answer th second point because its not really a major issue - baba ji is one of the good guys s'all that matters.

I dont have much knowledge but i have come to understand that every sant has a different role to play....they are here to motivate you in diff ways...its mentioned quite a bit as to how sant ji dresses...but its because of him that a lot of the youth thinks it good to wear a bana ...if u were to consistently listen to a few of his diwaans u wuldnt even question him...plus its funni how a mistake is bought up of such a great person which was made years ago but we fail to think the amount of mistakes we have made in the last week?? Day???

I apologise if nething sounds rude...

Balle Ni Balle @Kaljugi, that is the BEST post i have read since ive been involved with this forum (last year). Also jus wanna ask u a question, this baba, wat type of muslim was he? Apart from a shook one, loool. Na seriously wat i mean is, is he a sufi/peer? Coz if he was a sunni, he probably wudda told the singh 2 pee off unless he converts. Also how come he told the singh to hold a sehaj paat? or do u think he said 2 the singh, jus hold some sort of ceremony? im shockd the muslim didnt give him a taveet/muslim locket/string stuff. anyways, big up kaljugi, u went thru all that trouble 2 write that story, nuff love. Oh but be warned theres gonna the "Doubt brigade" with their million n one queries of the validity of this story.

HUUUUURRRRR

I have no idea, my friend. I heard the katha just like the rest of the sangat, but in my case I was watching the programme on my laptop at home.

superstitious ..miracles. fairy tale stories ...... this one is so much against gurmat .....

a true gursikh who understands gurmat will not be bothered by physical illness , and in fact death is a sweet experience , not something to be feared (jis marne te jag dare

hark sog jake nahi baree meet samaan , kaho nanak oh mukat jan

we need to spend some time studying SGGS and get gurmat first hand rather than through these sadhs .....

superstitious ..miracles. fairy tale stories ...... this one is so much against gurmat .....

What exactly was against Gurmat in the story?

a true gursikh who understands gurmat will not be bothered by physical illness , and in fact death is a sweet experience , not something to be feared (jis marne te jag dare

Easy to say and hard to do. We put our hand on a hot stove by mistake and we scream like little girls. The ego is good in the dirt, rather than worn like a crown.

hark sog jake nahi baree meet samaan , kaho nanak oh mukat jan

we need to spend some time studying SGGS and get gurmat first hand rather than through these sadhs .....

The advise of the Muslim Baba was to read Gurbani. If tomorrow a Hindu tells you out of pyare to do Sri Japji Sahib da paat, will you call him manmat? The fact the Muslim Baba could see Chardikala Singhs means the guy has done bhagti and has a high jeevan. Obviously a person with very little knowledge should never go to a different religious Baba because they can be easily fooled and mislead, but this Singh was in a completely different situation and wasn't going to follow or bow to the Muslim Baba.

WOULDNT U ADAM N EVE IT!! we open a thread about ranjit singh dhadriawale, and guess wat, THERE's NEW allegation's of torture/mansions with women coming out. Im not too sure wats happning, but a guy on sikh channel has accused the "sant" of forcibly cutting his hair and stealing sangats money and being tortured.

Can someone claify wats happning? cheers

MUST WATCH NOW (9:30pm tonight, UK time): Please watch Sangat Television (Sky 847 in UK & Europe and www.SangatTelevision.org worldwide online) for an interview of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale, just recorded, telling the truth behind recent 100% false allegations invented to disrupt Sikhi Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar. Forward to all.

Welldone to sangat tv for being proactive to clear this up.

Sikh channel - disgrace. Biased info and made bhai ranjit Singh to be guilty. Also the uncle on Sikh ch highlighting importance of kesh...isnt his dhari trimmed?? Bhul chuk maaf if it isnt!

Fateh

• Like 2

I dont have any issues with his Parchaa it's all in line with Gurmat.. Donty really like his "kachhi Baani" and Simran methods though...Also his maturity level seem a bit low...Like for example when he reacted to the Babbu Maan song "Ik Baba Nanak Si "... Surely a pachaarak should have enough Gyaan to not react to such things....normally only the guilty react..almost as if he felt insecure about the Babbu Maan song.

Also I dont really think you can judge someone on statistics and measures such as " x amount of people took amrit " ... The question should be how many of those people were ready to take Amrit ??? Personally I think taking Amrit should not be allowed for anyone who feels like it...unless they have undergone traiining and assesment by maybe one of ther Panj Pyaray etc...who confirms they have attained a level where they can keep Rehit correctly, have knowledge of baani and scripture etc,...

• Like 2

PLEASE NOTE: Regular repeats of D-Live interview of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale will be played again on Sangat Television (Sky 847 in UK & Europe and www.SangatTelevision.org worldwide online). This is the reply to the 100% false allegations invented by anti-Panthic forces to disrupt Sikhi Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar. Watch Sangat Television during the following UK times for repeat play over the next 24 hours - 11:30pm, 2:00am, 9:30am, 1:30pm, 5:00pm, 8:30pm and 10:00pm. Forward to all.

• Like 1