Sign in to follow this  
MokhamSingh

Introduction To Vairaag Shatak....rajah Bharthari

No body tries to get my pov.the vairag as shown in this book is not the kind of vairag our Guru Sahibans have espoused.just study Sidh Gost properly and you know the difference

No idea why every body is so much advocating for Naths.if post of JP singh to be followed .even einstein has made contribution to society,should we learn sikh traditions &theology from him too?Why being singhs we should as much try to put our feet on 2 boats.My family & we are 2nd gen Sikhs ,if same things are being seen here to(following brahmins,naths n following to their whims) why you ppl are reverting to brahmanvad.there is ample treasure of knowledge in SGGS please try to find iut .we do not need nonsense from elsewhere.

No idea why every body is so much advocating for Naths.if post of JP singh to be followed .even einstein has made contribution to society,should we learn sikh traditions &theology from him too?Why being singhs we should as much try to put our feet on 2 boats.My family & we are 2nd gen Sikhs ,if same things are being seen here to(following brahmins,naths n following to their whims) why you ppl are reverting to brahmanvad.there is ample treasure of knowledge in SGGS please try to find iut .we do not need nonsense from elsewhere.

Bhai Sahib Ji none of us are saying we shouldn't follow SGGS Ji we are only saying that there is thousands of years of history there on topics and rather than relearn and reinvent the wheel why not use the golden wheels of vidiya God gave us. This is not bhramanwhad but bharamvad. If you look closely allmost all these revered texts be it from bhagkti movement, Tamil, Marathi, buddhist they all reject bharamanwhad. Dhan Dhan Guru Sabans reject false worship not real worship. Sukhmani sahib says the religions that follow meditation of God are the best religions so how can we speak ill of these people?

The story seems somewhat similar to a variation of Tunda Asraja, who is mentioned at the very start of Asa ki //.

//

Admins: If you type "//" with a capital it makes to forward slashes

edit :

Admins: if you type in 'bar' with a v it makes two forward slashes

jasvinderbhai Vera you are not wrong by what you said and I respect your view .. In ASA Ki Vaar kitani there is a line that says sidds are trapped in moh or something like that and how the.guru is great because he makes me/the reader jaap His naam. its defiantly not a black and white issue with both sides offering sommething but if they argue they lose something .. I wish I wrote that in Punjabi.. anyone here know all 22 vaars of.gurbani?

CV bro, even Ravan and Kans have been mentioned in gurbani, does it make them venerable in our eyes? Bharthati had a lifestyle diametrically at variance to what is prescribed for Singhs .Alas I didnot know there are so many of his supportwrs among sikhs.

CV bro, even Ravan and Kans have been mentioned in gurbani, does it make them venerable in our eyes? Bharthari had a lifestyle diametrically at variance to what is prescribed for Singhs .Alas I didnot know there are so many of his supporters among sikhs.

My point is very clear , do we not have many singhs and gursikhs since the time of our first Guru that we have to look outside for guidance?

His name is mentioned with praise, be careful with your views they do not represent sikhi, ninda of sadhu and sant will Send you to a hell, WHICHEVER SANT SADHU. We don't have the keys to sachkhand, Krishan is waheguru raam is waheguru they are all waheguru, we have been told to follow Sri guru nanak Dev Ji and they have mentioned raja bharthari so we should praise them and learn from them, that is the end of it, if you feel so strongly about OUR history then go and read ALL OF IT AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE. I can't beleive ive just witnessed a sikh of guru nanak Dev ji say NO to knowledge of any kind, it honestly makes me sad, it's a shame how far we are from our forefathers

The information given about raja bharthari was beautifully written thank you so much I bow to you my fellow gursikh please never give up

His name is mentioned with praise, be careful with your views they do not represent sikhi, ninda of sadhu and sant will Send you to a hell, WHICHEVER SANT SADHU. We don't have the keys to sachkhand, Krishan is waheguru raam is waheguru they are all waheguru, we have been told to follow Sri guru nanak Dev Ji and they have mentioned raja bharthari so we should praise them and learn from them, that is the end of it, if you feel so strongly about OUR history then go and read ALL OF IT AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE. I can't beleive ive just witnessed a sikh of guru nanak Dev ji say NO to knowledge of any kind, it honestly makes me sad, it's a shame how far we are from our forefathers

The information given about raja bharthari was beautifully written thank you so much I bow to you my fellow gursikh please never give up

Whatever you say , I feel You are an RSS guy

Bro I'm a taksali vidhyarthee, jatha bhindra, think before you speak, the response I replied to was more rss to be fair

Stop being a keyboard warrior, this is my last post, you lot should learn some vidhya stop wasting your lives in stupid debates

• Like 2

Bhai Mohkam Singh Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thanks for insightful topic. I have heard about Vairaag Shatak from Giani Thakur Singh's Katha, but never been able to find it. Though I found Prabodh Chandra Natak. I clicked on your shared link, it doesn't work anymore, Kindly post a link again.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this