UKLondonSikh

Four Of The 5 Pyaaray Were Not Punjabi

On 4/18/2013 at 3:31 PM, Koi said:

Bhai Daya Singh Ji - Luv (Son of Bhagwan Ramchandar Ji Maharaj)

Bhai Dharam Singh Ji - Bhagat Dhanna Ji

Bhai Himmat Singh Ji - Phandak (The hunter ("Biyaad") who captured "Chattarbhuj Panchhi Bhagwan")

Bhai Mohkam Singh Ji - Bhagat Namdev Ji

Bhai Sahib Singh Ji - Bhagat Sain Ji

Was this supposed to be sarcastic?

Are you doubting the avasthaa of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindraan Wale?

Gurbani by atleast 3 of the Bhagats in bold and underlined above exist within Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee, from the time of Guru Arjan Dev when the 1st beerh was scribed.

Meaning, these bhagat were already in sachkhand.

Prove that Bhagats who were already in sachkhand by Dasmesh Jee's time, had to be reborn!

Edited by guruvah
  • Like 3

On 14/04/2015 at 8:12 AM, SinghSabha1699 said:

Let's all contact our local Sikh organisations and us as normal Sangat work hard to try spread this agenda like a virus as United we can Stand but Divided we will only Fall.

Yet you stated that the taksal openly canvassed for congress votes in the 1980 elections not so long ago. Time and time you were asked to provide any evidence of this apart from hearsay. You didn't provide any info, yet carried on with your same shhit-stirring nonsense.

On 18/04/2013 at 8:31 AM, Koi said:

Bhai Himmat Singh Ji - Phandak (The hunter ("Biyaad") who captured "Chattarbhuj Panchhi Bhagwan")

On 19/04/2013 at 3:42 PM, tuhintuhin said:

waheguru ji....heard this from Giani Thakur Singh ji's katha..........but nobody's gonna believe this here.....they need logical proofs that can satisfy their limited knowledge....

Sant gurbachan Singh was not the first to write this. The above re the Panj Pyare was written by Bhai Koer Singh in Gurbilas Patshahi 10 in 1751.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chatanga said:

Yet you stated that the taksal openly canvassed for congress votes in the 1980 elections not so long ago. Time and time you were asked to provide any evidence of this apart from hearsay. You didn't provide any info, yet carried on with your same shhit-stirring nonsense.

That's an undeniable fact Chatanga Ji.

Damdami Taksal and your beloved leader Sant Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma Khalsa Bhindranwale did indeed campaign for Congress and Indira Gandhi in the 1980 elections - with disastrous end results for our Qaum thereafter. The majority of the Sikh Panth was with Akali Dal in the 1980 elections - yet Damdami Taksal conspiciously chose to stand with Congress and the likes of Raghunandan Lal Bhatia. How else do you think Sant Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma Khalsa Bhindranwale got his American passport during Congress rule whilst the rest of the Panth was destroyed in the Congress Party Genocide of Sikhs.

Sant gurbachan Singh was not the first to write this. 

So what if Damdami Taksal choose to push the above Hindutva-sponsored mythology about our Panj Piare. The majority of the Panth recognise the above DDT allegation against our Panj Piare as a denigration not only of the Panj Piare but also the highest of high Gurmukhs who authored Gurbani (who were already mukht).

Edited by SinghSabha1699
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SinghSabha1699 said:

Damdami Taksal and your beloved leader Sant Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma Khalsa Brindranwale did indeed campaign for Congress and Indira Gandhi in the 1980 elections - with disastrous end results for our Qaum thereafter. The majority of the Sikh Panth was with Akali Dal in the 1980 elections - yet Damdami Taksal conspiciously chose to stand with Congress and the likes of Raghunandan Lal Bhatia. How else do you think Sant Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma Khalsa Brindranwale got his American passport during Congress rule whilst the rest of the Panth was destroyed in the Congress Party Genocide of Sikhs.

So what if Damdami Taksal choose to push the above Hindutva-sponsored mythology about our Panj Piare. The majority of the Panth recognise the above DDT allegation against our Panj Piare as a denigration not only of the Panj Piare but also the highest of high Gurmukhs who authored Gurbani (who were already mukht).

If I remember correctly, Dhumma was a minor player then but one who sold his soul to the authorities along with Jasbir Rode and Dr. Sohan Singh. 

• Like 4

Sant gurbachan Singh was not the first to write this. The above re the Panj Pyare was written by Bhai Koer Singh in Gurbilas Patshahi 10 in 1751.

Can you provide the exact references as to where this is written in the Gurbilas? 

• Like 2

Yet again, like the last 10 yrs we're here fighting on cyber space with out keystrokes ! 

come on guys, we need to remember history but not so much that we keep talking about that only ! 

smell the coffee, wake up , lets use the cyber space for good of sikhi lets becomes one  

lets see the challenge that is inevitable if things go like this

1) Sikhs becoming minority ! (because christians come on doordarshan punjabi , preaching in punjabi and "jesus satguru" and langar in churches, at peak viewing hour)

2) RSS attacks our faith with petty remarks that would falter away like melter butter if we just knew basics of our faith and also of their faith (Upanishads are an interesting spiritual read I would recommend to everyone)

3) Drugs is spoiling our name and rep 

4) Apostasy all time high . We need to capture the blitz and fashion industry and carve a niche where full kesadhari is the "new se xy" .pardon my words but our youths are gonna go away if a handsome young dude in hair cut and cool clothes comes up and is portryed as more cool while our pajama type guys are portrayed as buffoons for bollywood. Time for "smart sardaar"

Why can't we have a rule in punjab , that atleast when it comes to fashion advertisements , either in print media, social media, tv or billboards, we need full kesadhari cool looking sikh mundey and kudia . Preaching is not gonna reach to ignorant youth of ours 

5) YoYo Honey Singh and the likes are just ruining our community and our language ! Stop patronizing them ! They fed out of punjab , Punjabi language gave them platform but now they lambast the same language ! 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SinghSabha1699 said:

So come on then. Provide the evidence that I have been asking you for for almost 2 years now. Thanks bi'ray.

17 hours ago, SinghSabha1699 said:

It wasn't the hindus who wrote Gurbilas 10 and the rest of the sikh historical texts bi'ray, it was Sikhs.

There you go with your majority again. What majority? Allegations? Brilliant.

14 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Can you provide the exact references as to where this is written in the Gurbilas? 

Here you go Sir.

gurbilas_10_panj_pyare.thumb.JPG.17d49eb1b8311d3e9d75767d9f2d36ba.JPG

16 hours ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

I read Bhai ``Himmat Singh Ji - Phandak (The hunter ("Biyaad") who captured "Chattarbhuj Panchhi Bhagwan")``, but who was Phandak/Biyaad?

If oim not mistaken he was the one who killed Krishan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chatanga said:

Here you go Sir.

gurbilas_10_panj_pyare.thumb.JPG.17d49eb1b8311d3e9d75767d9f2d36ba.JPG

And the fact that mythologizing narratives was an accepted practice then should be enough to dissuade one from thinking that the Panj Piares were some incarnations.

Edited by 13Mirch
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, chatanga said:

If oim not mistaken he was the one who killed Krishan.

Nope, different one. This is the one that captured the Chattarbhuj Panchhi.