Four Of The 5 Pyaaray Were Not Punjabi

On 18/04/2013 at 8:31 AM, Koi said:

Bhai Daya Singh Ji - Luv (Son of Bhagwan Ramchandar Ji Maharaj)

Bhai Dharam Singh Ji - Bhagat Dhanna Ji

Bhai Himmat Singh Ji - Phandak (The hunter ("Biyaad") who captured "Chattarbhuj Panchhi Bhagwan")

Bhai Mohkam Singh Ji - Bhagat Namdev Ji

Bhai Sahib Singh Ji - Bhagat Sain Ji

On 19/04/2013 at 3:42 PM, tuhintuhin said:

waheguru ji....heard this from Giani Thakur Singh ji's katha..........but nobody's gonna believe this here.....they need logical proofs that can satisfy their limited knowledge....

Sant gurbachan Singh was not the first to write this. The above re the Panj Pyare was written by Bhai Koer Singh in Gurbilas Patshahi 10 in 1751.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Yet again, like the last 10 yrs we're here fighting on cyber space with out keystrokes ! 

come on guys, we need to remember history but not so much that we keep talking about that only ! 

smell the coffee, wake up , lets use the cyber space for good of sikhi lets becomes one  

lets see the challenge that is inevitable if things go like this

1) Sikhs becoming minority ! (because christians come on doordarshan punjabi , preaching in punjabi and "jesus satguru" and langar in churches, at peak viewing hour)

2) RSS attacks our faith with petty remarks that would falter away like melter butter if we just knew basics of our faith and also of their faith (Upanishads are an interesting spiritual read I would recommend to everyone)

3) Drugs is spoiling our name and rep 

4) Apostasy all time high . We need to capture the blitz and fashion industry and carve a niche where full kesadhari is the "new se xy" .pardon my words but our youths are gonna go away if a handsome young dude in hair cut and cool clothes comes up and is portryed as more cool while our pajama type guys are portrayed as buffoons for bollywood. Time for "smart sardaar"

Why can't we have a rule in punjab , that atleast when it comes to fashion advertisements , either in print media, social media, tv or billboards, we need full kesadhari cool looking sikh mundey and kudia . Preaching is not gonna reach to ignorant youth of ours 

5) YoYo Honey Singh and the likes are just ruining our community and our language ! Stop patronizing them ! They fed out of punjab , Punjabi language gave them platform but now they lambast the same language ! 

17 hours ago, SinghSabha1699 said:

That's an undeniable fact Chatanga Ji.

So come on then. Provide the evidence that I have been asking you for for almost 2 years now. Thanks bi'ray.

17 hours ago, SinghSabha1699 said:

So what if Damdami Taksal choose to push the above Hindutva-sponsored mythology about our Panj Piare. The majority of the Panth recognise the above DDT allegation against our Panj Piare as a denigration not only of the Panj Piare but also the highest of high Gurmukhs who authored Gurbani (who were already mukht).

It wasn't the hindus who wrote Gurbilas 10 and the rest of the sikh historical texts bi'ray, it was Sikhs.

There you go with your majority again. What majority? Allegations? Brilliant.

16 hours ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

I read Bhai ``Himmat Singh Ji - Phandak (The hunter ("Biyaad") who captured "Chattarbhuj Panchhi Bhagwan")``, but who was Phandak/Biyaad?

If oim not mistaken he was the one who killed Krishan.

• 11 months later...