**very Important** Ipledgeorange ** 100,000 Signatures For Justice For Balwant Singh Rajoana **

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

It is highly important that the sangat signs this petition, we are looking to get 100,000 to get the Government to debate this issue in Parliment....

100,000 SIGNATURES WILL GET THIS ISSUE INTO DEBATE AT PARLIMENT!!!

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/31519

FACEBOOK IT, TWITTER IT, TEXT IT.... WE NEED THESE SIGNATURES BY THE WEEKEND!!!

SPEAK TO YOUR LOCAL GURDWARA, GET A LAPTOP AND GET EVERYONE AT THE WEEKEND AT THE GURDWARA TO SIGN THIS E PETITION...

PLEASE PLEASE SADH SANGAT JI, IT IS IN OUR HANDS TO GET THIS ISSUE HIGHLIGHTED IN PARLIMENT AND POTENTIALLY SAVE THOUSANDS OF SIKHS IN INDIAN PRISONS.

Can we claim that the Kaum has woke up if this petition does not reach 100,000?

It's not exactly a sacrifice to sign a petition in the comfort of our own homes.

We only need another 92,000 e-signatures. Please get a text campaign going.

I will try and up date this thread regularly to let everybody know how much we a failing by

We only need another 91310 e-signatures.

8,690 siksh have signed this e-petition so far, it probably includes the same 8,609 who have signed Direct Debits for the Sikh Channel.

It's always the same 'cream of the crop' that supports everything, the rest of us just talk about it!

I wonder why Sikhs aren't signing this petition? Or, how we can make them sign this petition?

I cant belive so many people say they are concerned/or support Balwant Singh Rajoana but don't do anything active to support him. Fair enough you're wearing orange, but whats the point if you dont sign the petition to get something done about it?

Just signed it. very easy to do.

I cant belive so many people say they are concerned/or support Balwant Singh Rajoana but don't do anything active to support him. Fair enough you're wearing orange, but whats the point if you dont sign the petition to get something done about it?

Just signed it. very easy to do.

If every Sikh thought and acted like this today ie signed the Petition today! Then this could be discussed in Parliament tomorrow!

Like the Singh says above, we say we want other governments to discuss the injustices taking place against Sikhs, however we are not even prepared to sign a petition to make it happen. Why is that?

We have got to tell people that it doesn't matter that loads of written petitions have been going around (most of them probably haven't even been sent anywhere. What counts is this one single e-petition!

Like the Singh says above, it's unbelievable that we are not signing this e-petition!

We Sikhs are still standing at the 9,000 mark for these signatures, we still need over 90,000 signatures to reach the 100,000 signatures we need to have this discussed in the British Parliament.

Are we just pretending. Are we just all talk without any action, not even the action to sign an e-petition, which only takes a couple of minutes to fill in and costs us nothing whatsoever!

What are we up to?

Bros/Sisters perhaps the reason why people are not signing the petition is because it is inaccurate and out of date:

It reads:

'Codemn India for hanging Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana on 31st March 2012 at 9 am in Patiala Punjab jail. Bhai Bhai Balwant Singh refuses to plea for clemency from the killers of the Sikh Nation. There has been no justice for the Sikh Genocide in 1984 by the Indian State. Bhai Balwant Singh has lost all faith in the Indian judiciary. India is not a democratic state has it crushes the voice of its minority citizens.'

Aside from the easy to do typos, as we all know - the date of 31 March has passed and Bhai Sahib has not been hanged. This makes the petition inaccurate and so will make us look like a bit foolish if it lead to a discussion in Parliament.

I dont mean to undermine the seva done by the individual who started the petition but just outline how we have to be much sharper and perhaps not rush such things. Can I suggest that whoever started it stops this petiton and starts a new one with a changed phrasology- rather than someone else start a new one - as that will make us look dis-united.

I sincerely apologise to anyone who may be offended by my post.