Is This What All Of Them Go Through?

^_^ waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

> waheguru ji...i found this on bravenet last week...but i got time to read it today at gurmat camp....and well... the kids really related to this. and looks like most of the sikh kids go through this...could we change this? <

" Message: FATEH my so called brothers and sisterss.....

yeah yeah now to the problem...

Anyways yeah I just want to say that first of all I remember one singhnee coming up here and complaining about how guys made fun of girls having hair...girls who have hairy legs need to shave and get all discouraged..I THINK IT's WRONG for a girl to shave and girls who are keeping there hair hay GOOD JOB! THERE THE TRUE SISTERS of STEEL! and first of all NOT ALL GUYS are mean...you girls are pretty bloody mean yourselves....it's right down the middle 50/50 it's also hard to be a guy I know for you girls it might be hard to believe but you know what I'm tired of you girls coming out here and saying you guys aren't supportive of us bla bla well you know what You GIRLS aren't either....I've had girls come up to me and look at me and say ewww look at his face, look at his beard isn't that gross, that's not right, shave, look it's Bin Laden Jr, I can understand white girls saying that but one time a brown girl said to me ewwww ur so hairy, look it's CHEWBECCA! and and Also I have a cousins who go to camp that I GO to wcsya, and they go juss to meet ppl and they don't wanna

marry sardars because once again We're TOOO EWWWW HAIRY! I mean come on seriously you girls are not to supportive either.....WHY IS THIS?! anyways fateh or wutever if i offended u i don't care I'm rude crude mean bad sikh...

so waheguru ji, i was thinking... how could we change this?

some advice plz... pray.gif

bhul chuk muaah ji.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gif