Guest Raj k

Why Does Waheguru Keep Testing Me?

Bro if you want my honest opinion. Like it's been said above, Don't blame god. just by doing Simran ALONE our Karma is dying away. It's becoming more and more insignificant. That small cut you got? it could very well have been Waheguru's blessing as you may have been meant to have an even serious injury. Some things are destined to happen because our Divine Father has a plan for us due to it. There is a lesson in everything. You fell down, so pick yourself up, wipe off the dirt, smile, thank Waheguru for helping you get up and grab Kalyug by it's horns.

• Like 1

Guest taranjit

I an in.hell. I did. everything path seva fast donation. everything but waheguru give me.nothing. my husband left me after 1 month of marriage I feel.useless broken and shaken. I. can't concentrate on anything in.my life. I can handel my life anymore.my trust on waheguru is breaking day by day. why this happened to.me.only.why he.left me after taking phere around guru granth sahebe ji.

I an in.hell. I did. everything path seva fast donation. everything but waheguru give me.nothing. my husband left me after 1 month of marriage I feel.useless broken and shaken. I. can't concentrate on anything in.my life. I can handel my life anymore.my trust on waheguru is breaking day by day. why this happened to.me.only.why he.left me after taking phere around guru granth sahebe ji.

Taranjit jee,

First of all you are not in the hell, do not be so negative.

It is a pity, you are going through a difficut phase of your life, but, that is not because of Wahiguru. It is only because of your own past karmas, for which you have to settle accounts.

To some you have to give, from some you have to receive. This earth is known aslo as karam bhoomee, where whatever seed you sow, that harvest you get.

Suppose you sow chillies, you can not expect to reap apples. Can you? Then where does Wahiguru come in here this scene? One is free to plant the seeds one wants, but then according to laws of Nature, that is what you get only. How can we shamelessly ever blame Wahiguru? He did not force us to plant the chilly seeds. Then if we planted X seeds, it is just normal to get X harvest, isn´t it?

You see, Wahiguru never forces anything on anybody. He gives us full freedom, so if we misuse that freedom, than naturally we have to pay for it.

If you did phere around Guru Jee, and your husband left you, that is him being unfaithful by not fulfilling the vow one takes before Guru Jee at that time.

Once again, how can you blame Guru Jee for it? Don´t you think you are being unfair to Him?

You see, we people have up our owm minds of how Wahiguru is or should be, under the influence of agyanta and maanmat.

We read the Bani like parrots, thus we do not mould our lives according to Gurmat, then too, we foolislhy keep our demands before Wahiguru, and expect Him to be like a Superman hero for us, to come in our times of need... What a shame....

We do not do His bhakti as we should, then too, instead of trying to stay in accordance as per laws of natue and endure our own created destiny by us, we cry and wail, why why why me ?

Remember, our relation with Wahiguru is only on a spiritual basis, rest is all karam. Having said that, He is so merciful and loves you so much, that inspite of your karmas, sanskaras, sins, maanmat, etc... He has blessed you with human birth, (which even devis devtays can not get just like that), so that you may remove your haume, and do His Bhakti as per Gurmat, and cut all your chains from this mayavee creation, make yourself free totally, and place yourself at His Lotus Feet, and in this lies the welfare of all jeevas.

So taranjit jee, instead to cry and complain, be grateful to Him at each step in your life, with each breath, do His Bhakti as per Gurmat, then see how the changes are taking in you, for your betterment, as then you open your heart for His unlimited Daya Meher...

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000
  • Like 1

Guest Harin singh

Hi,

Don't think too much. Just chanting waheguru waheguru and keep doing your work. Life will become easy and peaceful.......

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.