Navy Seals Martial Arts

hgsingh

Khaalis I havnt told one lie and now I'm going to continue exposing you

Niddar singh refuses to accept any kind of challenges from any other martial artist he will only train along side them. Why are him and his students to scared to compete or spar with others

As well I don't believe just any article I make sure their ex commandos

Yes navy seals do train in other traditional martial arts I never denied this but they focus most their time on muay thai boxing ji jitsu hahaha so shows how stupid you are

I've never bin bullied but you clearly have were your traditional martial arts failed from protecting you from getting knocked out

You clearly never teached anyone any martial art

You sound like a lot of the traditional martial art schools about how they know the secret martial art only an <banned word filter activated> like you would believe it

Only idiots like you would believe in these stupid conspiracys of martial arts being secret cause they all have bin exposed nothing stays secret unless its a stupid secret its human nature the bigger the secret the bigger the chance it will be exposed

You claimed that israel wants to replace krav maga with ninjitsu but their is no evidence of this and you havnt proany evidence all you did was give one ninja teacher from israel but all he does is teach israel soldiers and police some of his techniques he is not replacing krav maga but clearly your stupid and that's what you think it is

Also I said israel and even united states military try learning much as they can from all martial arts but they spend most their time on krav maga boxing muay thai ji jitsu

Muay thai and all modern martial arts come out of traditional martial arts were they take what works and leave out the garbage that is why modern martial arts like muay thai and krav maga are the best martial arts

All martial arts have techniques that work but mma and commando martial arts are just ten times better then traditional martial arts

And you never explained how kiddar singh's hand to hand combat system works but you believe it works and only a coward who has bin to scared to ever be in a fight like you would believe his hand to hand combat system works

Boxing and wrestling have always exsisted but have gone through huge evolution and muay thai and krav maga came out of other martial arts including ji jitsu judo and commando martial arts

Let's say martial art a b c d are traditional martial arts and you have martial art e that is more modern

And martial art e takes techniques from martial arts a b c d that work and inovate those techniques that work to make them better and more effective and leave out the techniques from martial arts a b c d that don't work and arnt that effective

It makes sence to learn martial art e over martial art a b c d but khaalis you say its best to learn martial art a

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the top soldiers in the world focus on mma martial arts like boxing muay thai ji jitsu and krav maga these are the martial arts to focus on

These are the same martial arts ex navy seals and green berets and israeli commandos train people in

Nothing stays secret the bigger the ssecret the more likely it will be exposed to the world

Khaalis When you say chinese government have bin hiding it for years you sound just as stupid as people who think the united states government is hiding their role in 9 11 and that osama bin laden was a cia agent

Every martial art has bin exposed and its comman sence that the chinese wouldn't of kept these martial arts secret and would train their army in these techniques especially when japan was kicking their butts in world war 2

Any country you will find a student from any martial art school no matter how secret it is that will sell the martial art for money and khaalis if someone trained you in these secret martial arts which is a lie then why wouldn't they train someone else if the money is right someone would of sold the secrets hundreds of years ago

Plus could you explain how niddar singh hand to hand combat system is effective when he believes in keeping his hands down and dodging punches haahaahahahha

And why did you lie about israel replacing krav maga with ninjitsu

From vale tudo and early pride we saw the best martial artists from all martial arts get their butts kicked by wrestlers judo fighters ji jitsu boxers muay thai sambo fighters

Why did these traditional martial artists get their butts kicked and fail to kill muay thai fighters and boxers hahaha in these no rules tournments

And last if the only defence traditional martial arts has is they focus on dirty fighting then your wasting your time training in it cause trained mma fighters have no problem fighting dirty to they can kick to the groin punch in the throat and rip your eye balls out to

Thing is if the mma guy kicks ur leg it will break or striles you in the head your knocked out and they can block and counter any of your strikes if you go for their eye they'll block it and punch you in the throat

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fat-heh

I've finished my attempt @ a discussion with you after having given you much information and opportunities to respond in a civilised manner, but to no avail. So, no, I won't be telling you anymore, if you really want to learn something further, then meet me - as it appears you are actually a resident of London, that should not be a problem. I can meet you iand introduce you to any number of Masters in London who have traditional Martial Arts schools, in which they also run their 'popular businesses' i.e. MMA, Muay Thai, Grappling etc in which they have trained in the countries from which these arts originate (rather than watching youtube). You can ask them personally what they use on the street (because they actually have plenty of experience).

As a word of advice, I think you may have dyslexia as well as verbal OCD, don't take that as an insult, you seemed to have a problem reading as you are missing many of my responses, as well as repeating the same sentances (which I think you may have done around 300 odd times in this thread and many others, including under previous user names). I am sure you have done a great job of convincing many youth that Krav, Muay Thai and Jujitsu (3 totally different styles of fighting) are the best mix to be the worlds best fighter (and there must be many of them as this combo is popular all over the west due it apparently being practiced by Navy Seals, we know that cos yo read it on the net).

To clear a few points:

1 - I have no interest in discussing Nidar Singh on this thread. You have opened a seperate thread for that already, where his students are entertaining you, so keep that conversation there. On a seperate note, it seems you are obsessed by the man - you have been discussing MAs in many threads, but you always seem to bring his name into the discussions, which further makes me think that you probably are a London boy, and have already been to Nidar Singhs Akara, but probably didn't like it for whatever reason. In any case, sort your personal issues out with him in person, make 'him cry' or whatever it is you claimed you could do.

2 - "I make sure their ex-commandos". Alrighty then.

3 - I said traditional MAs in SE Asia are 'secretive' not secret. I said westerners need to gain trust. Yes you can find people to teach you what you like, but like traditional medicine, most of it is fake or diluted. I've already given you 1 relevant example which you keep ignoring, go to Thailand and see how easily you can get the Thai to teach you Muay Chaya. I didn't say the Chinese Govt was keeping MAs secret you numpty, read the Dan Hardy interview. I said they promote MA tourism, and the temple Dan attended for "2 months" (which according to you, should make him a master of the thousands of fighting styles of China) was for tourists. Dan was denied access to the real Shaolin temple. And even at the one he went to, the training was hell for him. But according to you CMAs and other traditional styles are a walk in the park.

4 - You keep banging on about modern martial arts taking out the garbage, I have a long list of people that would be happy to show you what 'garbage' could do to you. Listen carefully.... boxing only allows strikes from punches. How is that combat? Boxers wear gloves on their hands and wrap many metres of cloth around their hands to stop their fingers/wrist getting broken. How does that translate to the street? The safe/correct way to strike with a fist to the head without gloves is different to the boxing ring. But you wouldn't know that. This is what traditional arts teach - how to strike without gloves. Even Muay Thai guys wear protection on their hands. I actually love boxing, and although it can be good on the street in certain ways, it is not made for the street. It can't handle weapon attacks, neither can Muay Thai. Bokator, however, is a complete system - which incorporates take downs, quick joint lock/breaks and weapons. Muay Thai has simply taken the striking element, as that is all that can be used to a certain degree of safety in the ring. Weapons and joint breaks are not allowed in the ring, in boxing, muay thai or wrestling. Even the famous Helio Gracie when he fought , he was beaten by a superior Judoka Kimura...? he got his arm broken because of his stubborness. That was a very rare occassion in competition, but on the street, that is the norm. You bang on about BJJ many times too, they operated as a sport also - and had their internal rules i.e. no leg locks, for many decades, how is that evolving? Vale Tudo has also always had rules, I sent you a list of banned moves by PM. MMA has many rules. A big one which seems to flown over your head is 'No weapons allowed'! What do think happens on the street some skinheads attack you, they say 'excuse me sir, just let us layout a few matts, give you a groin protector and mouthguard, and leave all their knives on the side' before 4 of them kick your head in. Oh, which leads me to another point, multiples. But let's forget about that, because in your world, people fight one to one and without weapons (as they do in all the modern martial arts you mention). BJJ/Judo/Grappling are sports, and very different to combat Jijitsu, combat Aikido and Ninjitsu which are all inter-related and traditional battlefield arts.

Some arts are made for killing, others for submission/knockdown. Which leads me to another silly thing you have kept saying previously re vale tudo and other sports competitions i.e. why couldn't the traditonal MAs kill their opponents in the ring etc. Answer, because it is illegal and that would be murder!

5 - Lastly, let's put your myth to the test. You have said numerous times that the 'top Masters of Kung Fu' and other traditional styles got whooped in Vale Tudo, MMA, UFC etc.

Ok, give me some names. And don't give me rubbish like some westerner who trained for 12 months in China, you said 'Masters' so give us some names.

I'll set you off, give me the name of any Masters of these styles that competed and lost in your idolised tournements:

Thaing Byung Byan

Bando

Vajra Mushti

Pehlvaani

Kalari

Eagle Claw (Southern or Northern)

Bakmei

Chow Gar Mantis

Fujian White Crane

5 Ancestor Fist

Hung Gar

Bagua

Bajiquan

Taichichuan

Yaw-Yan

Kali/Arnis (open hand)

Dumog

Sikaran

Buno

Kuntao

Phukulan

Silat (choose your style)

Shianshou

Ninjitsu

Muay Chaya

Muay Boran

Bokator

There you go, a few 'commonly known' traditional arts. I greatly look forward to your reply.

Rest of sangat, who is seriously interested in learning about martial arts, please feel free to do real research i.e. passionately i.e. get past the McDojos and big advertised MAs, and look for the real deal. There are still Masters out there who don't teach in schools, but take only a few serious students. Their inherited knowledge is heads and shoulders above the many shiny businesses, I know this from personal experience. You can find these teachers if you look hard, even in the UK/US/CA. But you must approach them with respect, humility and be studious. Use the few examples above to start learning about the many great worldwide fighitng traditions that still exist (some rarer than others) and don't be afraid to try out various classes (including what hgsingh has mentioned) so you are able to make real comparisons, rather than get brainwashed by an army of threads on this forum spewing the same sentence.

If you are already learning a good martial art you are confident and happy in, great. If you are unhappy or have doubts, then be brave enough to try out new things. As the wise say, for the one who looks 'hard enough', it is the art that finds you.

If you are thinking of starting a martial art and would like advice, feel free to PM me. I know of many good teachers in the UK and US/CA.

Thanks.

Khaalis I already showed you don't know anything about martial arts

To sangat if you want to know what martial arts work go watch the first ufc's and watch the vale tuto tournments in brazil and pride tournments of japan

Go to any martial arts schools run by ex commandos and see what they focus on

Khaalis you keep ignoring the truth and choose to believe in lies and you continue to tell lies

Khaalis you said israel wants to replace krav maga with ninjitsu all you prvided was a ninja teacher who helps train israel police but you did not provide anything about israel replacing krav maga with ninja

Khaalis you said niddar singh hand to hand combat system works but any buddy who has bin in a fight knows only a retard would believe his hand to hand system works

Sangat most traditional martial arts schools make the same claim khaalis does but they do it cause the world knows what martial arts are the best and choose to train in them and for traditional martial arts schools to save themselves have to tell lies

Khaalis I've expoosed your lies you don't teach

Khaalis you never bin in a fight cause you get to scared and know nothing so please don't mislead people with lies

In 90's we saw what martial arts worked best which were muay thai boxing wrestling ji jitsu judo and sambo in one on one fighting with no rules

All these traditional martial artists got their destroyed and didn't kill anyone which shows you non of these martial arts are deadly as you say

Khaalis doesn't like the fact I've proven him wrong and ignored the names of the former navy seal who who has the most confirmed kills in united states history who runs a combat school and wrote a book and talks about how seals focus on boxing muay thai ji jitsu for hand to hand combat the most

And I provided a name of a green beret turned pro mma fighter who has made the same claims when it comes to the berets and explained that's why it was so easy for him to get into mma and not only that the us military has mma tourments for their soldiers to improve their hand to hand combat through competition

Khaalis I never once said I'm from london so shows why your just a liar and dumb

But for sangat best way to know what martial art school is right is go test out couple of schools take up 2 weeks free training or watch some of their classes when they are sparring

You'll learn a lot about that school by watching their sparring

Most traditional martial arts school claim to be extremely deadly now use common sence and ask then wouldn't that mean most people who trained in martial arts are extrenmely dangerous and the answer is no

Also check how many students from that school are not allowed to fight or they will be charged with assult with a deadly weapion if they use their hands or feet

Now its only muay thai mma and boxing schools were students after 3 to 4 years of training get charged with assult with a deadly weapion if they get into a fight and that brings up the question why arnt most students from traditional martial arts not considered weapions by the law???

Maybe cause muay thai fighters mma fighters boxers are far more dangerous then traditional martial arts

As well if the combat school has a fat black belt chances are your wasting your money cause proper school students are fit

And if you can read anything you can by ex commandos or visit schools run by ex commandos and train their or learn what they teach and why

Now khaalis is pretty stupid cause he stilll thinks traditional martial arts are better and goes against bruce lee's philosphy and is to stupid to know it cause bruce lee created a martial art by taking things from traditional martial arts that worked inovating them to make them better and left out the garbage

And to show khaalis is stupid he believes in stupid conspiracy's but refuses to look at the evidence provided in what nav seals train in and was given the name of one of the most dangerous seal and he emphasis mma and muay thai ji jitsu and boxing

So sangat if seals train mostly in muay thai boxing and ji jitsukrav maga and ex seals say this is what they train in then isn't it besty to train in those martial arts

As well khaalis said that israel wanted to replace krav maga with ninja but that was a lie their is no evidence for that

Khaalis only reason you try to insult is cause I exposed your lies and exposed how dumb you are when it comes to martial arts

For Sangats benefit.

JKD is near entirely based on Wing Chun, with a few punches from western boxing chucked in. All Bruces so called innovated concepts were taken from Ip Man Wing Chun i.e. economy of motion, centreline, intercept rather than block, simultaneous parry/attack and low kicks. His famous party tricks which made him legendary like the 1 inch punch are a common amongst most south chinese boxing styles i.e. Mantis and Bakmei.

I know advanced JKD teachers who have trained with Dan Inosanto, nearly all of them go back and learn the father art - Wing Chun. For those that don't know, Ip Man Wing Chun was only one style of Wing Chun, there are many others, arguably better e.g. Shaolin Wing Chun, which is more aggresive, sneaky, generate more energy and use joint manipulation.

It's the same reason many Japanese who have reached a mature level of Karate, go back to China to learn the far superior Father art, White Crane.

Wing chun itself was a mixed martial art (all traditional martial arts ultimatley are). It predominantly borrowed from Crane and Snake and added punches.

As Bruce Lee said to his students, learn and study as many forms of combat as possible. Navy Seals existed in the US when Bruce Lee was resident, yet he didn't feel the need for their guidance lol.

Bruce also held much respect for real traditional martial arts i.e. Choy Lee, which he said was excellent for multiple opponents (much better than JKD for that in my opinion). He also looked down on Judo and other sports, but respected the Father combat arts i.e. Jujitsu. He also learnt most of his weapons ideas from the Filipino traditonal weapons arts via Inosantos version of Kali (which is commonly taught in most JKD schools).

You talk about Bruce Lee but know nothing about him and obvioulsy have not trained in his art, otherwise you would have respect for traditional arts. He only spoke against 'rigid' arts, sports (which you love) and decorative arts. I am speaking about traditional combat arts, which he himself learnt and respected.

Funny how he didn't bother to learn or incorporate Muay Thai even though he kicked in a few Thai fighers who challenged him. JKD is also better to learn than Krav in my opinion. Instead of learning a set of techniques, you develop key principles through a structured syllabus.

Also, it was Ip Man and his 2 senior students Wong Shung Loong and William Chung who were notorious for participatin in many challenges. Ip Man was fighting into his 70s, punching 20 year olds through walls (with a help of a little British Empire grown opium). Of his 2 students above, one was a great technical fighter, and constantly went to MA schools of different Masters (different arts) and respecfully challenged and disposed of them. The other was a very dirty street fighter, using Wing Chun in a real nasty way and resorted to using bricks, glass, iron rods, whatever he could get his hands on and utilise during the fight to maul his challengers (the true nature of WC, lol). Bruce Lee comparitively had a sadhu life. It was acting which made him and his art famous. It was after his fame that a few challenges came his way and he did the many TV interviews and demos etc.

You also associate 'black belt' with traditional martial arts, again this shows your ignorance. Belt and grading systems are a recent innovation, from memory starting from Judo, possibly the teacher of Gracies Teacher. Belts and grading systems are actually a business innovation adopted by most MA schools in one form or another now. Real traditional arts did not operate this way (and still don't). Same goes for certificates and competitions, lol. Competitions have always been used to demonstrate someones isolated skills and physical prowess, never real combat. it's impossible. You can't kill someone in the ring. Martial implies battlefield. You don't get someone into an armbar in a streetfight. His friends will crack your skull open whilst you are pre-occupied.

Lastly, nearly every single traditional teacher I have met/trained with, has been in great physically shape, they have to be to practice their discipline (which usually involves getting up at 3-4am and doing 3 hours training before going to work) and to hone real fighting skills. So not sure why you keep on using silly stereotypes.

Thanks for reminding me that Muay Thai/MMA dangerous weapons hands could land me in jail. I definately have to ensure I don't specialise in those arts now. Don't want to end up in jail for having to defend myself... phewww. And good job in ignoring my question.

Sangat once again navy seals study over dozens of martial art techniques but most of their focus goes to ji jitsu muay thai boxing krav maga

Khaalis I already exposed how dumb you are and your lies

Please explain were it says israel wants to replace krav maga with ninjitsu

Or how niddar singhs hand to hand system works

Or any evidence you teach

End of the day sangat just look at the first ufc's and vale tudo tournments and pride tournments from 90's when you had no rules one on one fighting to see what system works best

When looking at martial arts schools look at their sparring you will learn a lot about how good the school is from their sparring

As well read books on commandos or go to an ex commandos combat school

Or ask why elite soldiers focus on things like muay thai and boxing ji jitsu more then most martial arts or why one of the most dangerous navy seals focuses on muay thai and ji jitsu or why green beret's focus most their training learning the same things mma fighters do

Look if their is a fat black belt in the school that will teach you a lot

And ask why most traditional martial art schools say what they teach is deadly street fighting yet its mma fighters boxers and muay thai fighters who get charged with assult with deadly weapion when they get into a fight on the street and even attempted murder

You know you found a good school if the students have to worry about the law if they get into a fight

Khaalis you make a lot of claims but don't provide any evidence to back them up it shows how dumb you are and how many lies your full of

So till you provide some evidence to your claims I'm done debating you cause your to dumb to learn anything