Simiran Techniques

Guest ScorpionKing

I read what you said, seemed overly poetic but hay everyone has there own way of expressing one's self, I haven't got a problem with that, as for the 5 can not be conquered, your holy misconstruing what Gur Bani is saying about what the Game is

Gurbani says "Kaam Kroad Loub Moa Geeto asiy Kead Piaari" Translated "Win over the 5 this is the game of love" As for we are all one I know that ive studied Gurbani for a while now and its obvious we dont exist. That doesn't mean our actions dont mean anything Baji dont get it mixed, having understanding of what God is doesn't mean that you have Won, well your very far ahead of most in understanding but again this doesn't save you from Life and rebirth as God has made it that our Sins or Good deeds are what we are judged on (i.e has made it that he him self judges him self and send himself in to life and rebirth, only due to free will) this will go on till VaheGuru Merges everything back in to him self.

So my advice it to move forward from where you are and now try win these 5 and conquer your mind and through this will you truly find Such within your heart.

Until we completly disappear (ego is gone) then who is going to be aware of their actions? Then actions will not matter as vasnas will have no control over 'you'.. But until then control, concentration etc are qualities that will be helpful in moving forward on this path.

The world's appearance is subjective hence if there is no preceiver then there is no karma, death and rebirth. A wise person (brahmgiani) will know this and has removed himself from this vicious cycle.

Until then one must attune himself to the truth/naam and find out this for himself. Gurbani needs to be practiced and not just read. True knowledge is satvic but with the help of gyan (gurbani) the three gunas can be transcended.

I read what you said, seemed overly poetic but hay everyone has there own way of expressing one's self, I haven't got a problem with that, as for the 5 can not be conquered, your holy misconstruing what Gur Bani is saying about what the Game is

Gurbani says "Kaam Kroad Loub Moa Geeto asiy Kead Piaari" Translated "Win over the 5 this is the game of love"-

Yes and to win over the 5, the silencing of the mind/ego is required- then the thieves die with it. To do this, one remains in truth and goes within the self throughout all the tests He puts forward. Hence winning over the 5 thieves is indeed a game of love- a game of fearless love- He fearlessly feeds us our karam, no matter how controversial it may appear(even if we end up angry at him- hence it's fearless on His part-it's all Him loving us and leading us to Him.) and we love Him enough to keep moving down the path of the silencing of the mind/theives no matter how much dukhi we come across and how much worldly sukh may try to delude us.

As for we are all one I know that ive studied Gurbani for a while now and its obvious we dont exist. That doesn't mean our actions dont mean anything Baji dont get it mixed, having understanding of what God is doesn't mean that you have Won, well your very far ahead of most in understanding but again this doesn't save you from Life and rebirth as God has made it that our Sins or Good deeds are what we are judged on (i.e has made it that he him self judges him self and send himself in to life and rebirth, only due to free will) this will go on till VaheGuru Merges everything back in to him self.

Yes of course our deeds do matter- we do bandgi on this path continuously (slavery to Him/Sat as opposed to being slaves of maya)- fighting our selves i.e our minds at every step of the way.

Be assured that the heart can be pure whilst we understand our Lord to be pervading everywhere, whilst we understand this to be nothing more than a Gurprasadi khel designed for us to discover Truth- when this gyan is applied and practiced, this within itself is the silencing of the mind- where this Truth is practiced, we remain psychologically sound.

Tell me, how can the thieves touch you when you realise and accept your greatest enemy to be Him. Who and what will you be jealous of when you understand all to be Him? Who and what would you be angry at, attached to, greedy for, lustful for and what would you desire and be egostistical of if you practice the Truth that All including Yourself if nothing more than Him. I'm not saying just read gurbani, I am saying Apply it. Practice this Truth through your heart.

The more we practice, the more our minds shutup, the more we discover and the more we pass our tests until one day- He decides that we become jivan mukht- be it in this life, the next, or the next 8 after that.......it is Never down to us, it's His hukam Only. We accept because we are, always have been and always will be Nothing, we are Nothing but His unconditional slaves- hence His unconditional lovers. We are held up by His love.

When we shed the manmat self willed lifestyle and begin to live in and accept His Hukam- discovering Sat as He wills it- living constantly in Naam (i.e Truth, i.e Him)- that is when selfishness begins to cease, when the desires of the ego that keep the mind a slave to maya begin to die, (This includes the desire to become jivan mukht)-that's when we become absorbed in Him.

To live in the moment, content in Truth, keeps us pure. The discoveries of God are endless and infinte, just like Him, but the purity of the heart is within reach.

So my advice it to move forward from where you are and now try win these 5 and conquer your mind and through this will you truly find Such within your heart.

Ive found Him already- He never left- I will continue to be a slave at His feet- and the rest of the discoveries are His hukam.