Simiran Techniques

Guest ScorpionKing

Guest asdfghjkl

I don't know what this mouth and heart centre business is about, its certainly not any jugti that Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji 'promoted' or that is given in amrit sanchars organised by AKJ.

Maybe the person you have quoted didn't articulate themselves very well, but if you have read Bhai Rama Singh Jee's autobiography, they say that saas giraas simran is a method which helps naam reside in your hirdaa.

Also bhenji, your post came across as quite abrupt. I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude, but I think everyone posting here should remember that the amount of knowledge and experience that we have on this highly profound topic is next to nothing and our posts should reflect that.

Guest David Blaine

Maybe the person you have quoted didn't articulate themselves very well, but if you have read Bhai Rama Singh Jee's autobiography, they say that saas giraas simran is a method which helps naam reside in your hirdaa.

Also bhenji, your post came across as quite abrupt. I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude, but I think everyone posting here should remember that the amount of knowledge and experience that we have on this highly profound topic is next to nothing and our posts should reflect that.

Hirda is not heart its a place a little bit above the naabh (navel)

http://gurmatbibek.c...2,1152#msg-1152

Bhenji/paaji, maybe the person you quoted didn't articulate themselves very well but I don't think they meant to reflect anything bad. Anyway, it didn't come across as abrupt to me!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Download Simran tracks that you like.

Then Jap along !

After some time when your tongue and mind are in focus, just stop the track.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest asdfghjkl

Hirda is not heart its a place a little bit above the naabh (navel)

http://gurmatbibek.c...2,1152#msg-1152

Bhenji/paaji, maybe the person you quoted didn't articulate themselves very well but I don't think they meant to reflect anything bad. Anyway, it didn't come across as abrupt to me!

Bhai Kahn Singh Nabhas definition says heart, as do a couple of others (which may be why a previous poster said heart) =)

Vaheguru Jee,

When we are given naam and we are given a particular way to jap naam at the amrit sanchaar, it is wise to do it that way...nonetheless eventually one will realise that simran is way beyond, out of this closed box of a method of japping naam or a particular jugthi that simran must be done accordingly to because as per my understanding simran done with pyar is the highest and the most purest of jugti that Guru Sahib mentions is required for a true devotee...everything else and getting nitty gritty with "do it this way...no that way is wrong and that is right" doesn't seem something like Guru Jee is advocating...Forgive me jee for any mistakes, however I am only saying as per my understanding which is falliable.

It all comes down to the pyar and shardaa one has when doing simran....once this is understood then any jugthi is acceptable. When naam is given at an amrit sanchaar by Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj no matter whether it is at an akj,ddt amrit sanchar and whatever method is promoted......if pyar is there then that is the highest of all and the first and utmost requirement. Therefore, my point was to reiterate the fact that it is not right to condone anyone just because they are not doing simran a particular way as every individual's journey is different and special. Again.... as one advances in simran they will begin to realise that simran is beyond this and the question then comes down to who is doing the simran.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

Mat Pulo Rai

Where did the Guru's get their gyan from?

Gurbani is the Guru my friend, it is not the image or the physical nature of the Granth Sahib, it is the gyan that lies within it.

The gyan of Gurbani was discovered by Guru Nanak Dev Ji, he discovered it in his heart, for as we all know, and as it stated in Gurbani, God sits in Every heart.

Gurbani says that the adult flamingos leave their children in youth and the young flamingos learn how to eat and fly themselves- it asks who teaches them this?

The answer to this question is obv. God.

In saying that we should not listen to our hearts, you are saying not to listen to the lessons that lie within and all around us each and every moment. God is communicating to us constantly, but we ignore him.

The Gurus acknowledged Him and lived the Truth that God himself lives, they merged into Him, All in One, as we are Him and He is us. They truly accepted All as One.

Truth is discovered when the mind dies and we don't just hear, but we Live and Become our True hearts which is Truth, it is God.

God is beyond logic, hence simply by reading bani, we do not become jivan mukht- it is the application of the gyan, which leads us to actually experience/discover the Gyan ourselves in the physical.

Mat Pulo Rai

Where did the Guru's get their gyan from?

Gurbani is the Guru my friend, it is not the image or the physical nature of the Granth Sahib, it is the gyan that lies within it.

The gyan of Gurbani was discovered by Guru Nanak Dev Ji, he discovered it in his heart, for as we all know, and as it stated in Gurbani, God sits in Every heart.

Gurbani says that the adult flamingos leave their children in youth and the young flamingos learn how to eat and fly themselves- it asks who teaches them this?

The answer to this question is obv. God.

In saying that we should not listen to our hearts, you are saying not to listen to the lessons that lie within and all around us each and every moment. God is communicating to us constantly, but we ignore him.

The Gurus acknowledged Him and lived the Truth that God himself lives, they merged into Him, All in One, as we are Him and He is us. They truly accepted All as One.

Truth is discovered when the mind dies and we don't just hear, but we Live and Become our True hearts which is Truth, it is God.

God is beyond logic, hence simply by reading bani, we do not become jivan mukht- it is the application of the gyan, which leads us to actually experience/discover the Gyan ourselves in the physical.

Question is do you know the difference between when sat guru talks, Kaal, Atma and Punj Doot talk, Tbh i dont I am not fully aware of how they talk and what they communicate, so for me to say that i am 100% sure this is Mun talking or Punj Choor talking i would be idiotic, because i havent that knowledge. Do you see where I am going with this, im not one to give information on things i haven't achieved. Thats why people used to travel from miles away to Meet Guru Nanak to ask for the path to Salvation, now to say that God is in the heart and thats how Guru shaibs attend it is a Bold statement, Ive never heard of this, what ive read is that Guru Nanak was God him self, why would he need to search his heart to find himself??

Just do simran with full focus on it for now if you are starting, however you enjoy it, with breath or any other way. just do loads and loads when starting off. aim for quality, but quality will come sometime within the quantity...try stop the mind from running to other thoughts. just do naam simran all the time.. try diff ways and see what helps you most.

Guest google

simran is simran init..just do it..lol

vahguroo vahguroo, jap that loads and that and c wat u get.....yeh do it on ur breath if that is wat you like or feel you want to do...do it wat way you like..i dont know about techniques. just do ardas for guidance. see wat hapens brother

Mat Puolo Rai

The answer is that the gyan of Truth is very simple(as it is most humble). The Truth is that All is Nothing. When you can accept that and can live this gyan- then you're living your True Heart- this is true Love.

God discovered himself to be the all pervading Nothing after many ages(read gurbani about this)-everything that appears to be a Something is an illusion- it's all just really Him.

When you live the gyan that All is Nothing/Sat/God, you are living beyond logic(silence of the mind- the mind is the origin of logic- Logic and the mind is your identity( and all the 5 theives that come with) it i.e sense of self i.e ego- hence without silencing the mind, the 5 theives and maya cannot be overcome), therefore you're Only living your real heart which is actually the entire creation- All you see and All you don't- it's all the most Humble, most simple Nothing- which is how we become the lowest of the low- the reality is that we are Nothing.

Recognise Him in your heart and recognise Him in your heart as the entire creation and All that is and the gyan will come. Accept Him and His Truth as being All fearlessly- no matter how much he may send slander your way, how much He may hit you and beat you- it's all just Hukam, it's all just a Gurprasadi khel, created to lead you to become the lowest of all, and straight into His arms. It is all just a Game of Love.

When you practice His truth, when you recognise Him as both your slanderer and the one who gives you praise, as the dukh and the sukh, the gyan will start flowing and you'll go deeper and deeper into yourself to discover(Love) Him- regardless of who he dresses up as to try and hold you back and delude you back into maya(test).

You'll see the lessons and tests all around you, you'll be accepting of His hukam(again, a fearless love as we must be fearless to love and accept our slanderers and enemies as Him and keep moving along the path) as every scenario you're placed in within this khel is just Him-you'll hear His line of communication.

Practicing what you preach is easy if you recognise Him as All- we rise when we practice Truth and fall in moments that we forget our slanderers and dukhi is just Him teaching us a fault still exists within us. You are me and I am you, the gyan of Truth is simple- All is Him.