When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

The Khalsa has been taught to be karm yogi, The Khalsa never relies upon any divine intervention or the coming of any great soul. The Khalsa itself follows the saint soldier path,

I agree with you but if guru or a mahpurah has given a bachan nature has to follow it. When the panj gave a bachan to guru ji, guru ji followed it and now guru ji gave as a glimpse into the future. What we should do is naam bani and take everything as it happens rather than getting to excited. But not everyone is that lvl.

If you listen to giyani Thakur singhs khatha on maas he talks about how it was for told in the vedas ( I think) that guru nanak devji will come. Also it was promised to the Sodis that there will be a guru in your family in kalyug.

I agree with you but if guru or a mahpurah has given a bachan nature has to follow it. When the panj gave a bachan to guru ji, guru ji followed it and now guru ji gave as a glimpse into the future. What we should do is naam bani and take everything as it happens rather than getting to excited. But not everyone is that lvl.

If you listen to giyani Thakur singhs khatha on maas he talks about how it was for told in the vedas ( I think) that guru nanak devji will come. Also it was promised to the Sodis that there will be a guru in your family in kalyug.

I agree with you but what i am trying to say is that life goes on and we have to struggle for better days, too many people are just lazy asleep in bed "oh when Sant Ji comes he'll sort everything out"

I was so very like our younger brothers on this thread. Back in 1997 a lot of us got into a frenzy when peope started spreading word that the Panj Piare were returning! Suffice to say I was very disappointed when it didn't happen. :blush2:

Lol

I was so very like our younger brothers on this thread. Back in 1997 a lot of us got into a frenzy when peope started spreading word that the Panj Piare were returning! Suffice to say I was very disappointed when it didn't happen. :blush2:

You never know they might still come ;)