Violence Has And Always Will Be Answer!

Astral

After reading the jew/sikh thread, I came to a realisation perhaps this is what we must resort to as well, some must sin for the betterment of the panthe. We must get angry, until our blood boils and we truly are ready to give our lives for the cause. I'm sorry, I know we have to try and control kam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar, but unfortunately this isn't peaceful times. We aren't perfect, we should try to be but we are only human, what use is control of panj chor when you do nothing to help the panthe. You may of helped your self, but we must never ever forgot that the panthe comes first, not me or you. Only with this mindset can we honourably sacrifice ourselves, to be a shaheed on the battlefield fighting to protect our way (protect guru granth sahib, follow the gurus hukam and protect his panthe) is the perfect death. Most nowadays are only focused on getting jobs, married, some kids, a nice house and RIP peacefully, but what does this honestly achieve? Maybe the time has come before it becomes too late to take action. Maybe we need to start taking down the enemy whether it be internal or external.

The Nihangs were once the pinnacle of dasemah patshaes fauji, I admit it. They were the greatest, none could compare to the Akali's. But there time has passed, most nihangs that remain in hindustan are just lazy, high, not tyar byar tyar at all. And the fact that shasters are becoming less and less useful in this modern world (hate me if you want for saying it, but it's the truth), it only really works now for assassinations if needed. Some people say buddha dal and the other dals can save us, but they are just a relic in history now. We really need to come up to modern standards, using firearms, snipers but still continuing training with hand to hand combat.

If our sikhi wants to get anywhere in this world, violence is and always has been the answer. It is the only way to gain respect. I am changing, something needs to be done about the panthe, I'm not on about Khalistan but a homeland is definitely needed, and it must first be Punjab (and if waheguru gives us kirpa then expanding). People are getting too trapped in this equality thing, in my opinion we must stop thinking everyone is equal because they are not. I'm not trying to increase my ego but we are part of the KHALSA, we are elites, FACT. I don't care what anyone else says I AM AN ELITIST my panthe is greater than all and we must make sacrifices for guru gobind singh ji panthe. Take out these stupid dehras and punish anyone splitting up the panthe, we must rejoin it and then prepare for bloodshed.

India has a weakness. Pakistan, kashmir, china etc all enemies with India. Especially the recent turmoil with nuclear weapons in Pakistan VS India. Maybe from some sort of chaos we can start executing plans, all throughout the world riots are occurring, governments are being kicked out. First it is always a peaceful protest then it becomes violent, I am waiting for when USA's protesters are finally tipped of the ice-berg and go violent and the US revolution occurs. However the same needs to happen in Punjab, I would hope India starts getting violent protests in general but nothing major seems to be going on over there compared to other countries.

Militancy must be revived to it's fullest! I hope you and I really start taking this seriously, and take action! If 1 domino falling doesn't create a chain reaction, then more dominoes must fall until the entire stack starts following.

Bhula chukla maf

Gajake jakarah gajave, fateh pave, nihal ho jave ... Sat sriiii akkkaallllluhhhhhhhh! Gurbaalll akaalli hi akkalllllllll, akkal akkal akaalllll!

A true Sikh is always helping other Sikhs working for and preparing for the future political scenerios that may arise. Those who dont will get engulfed in a murderous storm like what happened in 1947 and 1984. A true Sikh is also always spiritually investing and preparing his/her soul for the afterlife with waheguru as this short human life can be taken away tomarrow in a blink of an eye. Those who dont will return to creation in this planet or another or another universe and suffer the hardships of life in countless lifetimes.

The choice is in our hands .....failure to prepare means prepare to fail......

After reading the jew/sikh thread, I came to a realisation perhaps this is what we must resort to as well, some must sin for the betterment of the panthe. We must get angry, until our blood boils and we truly are ready to give our lives for the cause. I'm sorry, I know we have to try and control kam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar, but unfortunately this isn't peaceful times. We aren't perfect, we should try to be but we are only human, what use is control of panj chor when you do nothing to help the panthe. You may of helped your self, but we must never ever forgot that the panthe comes first, not me or you. Only with this mindset can we honourably sacrifice ourselves, to be a shaheed on the battlefield fighting to protect our way (protect guru granth sahib, follow the gurus hukam and protect his panthe) is the perfect death. Most nowadays are only focused on getting jobs, married, some kids, a nice house and RIP peacefully, but what does this honestly achieve? Maybe the time has come before it becomes too late to take action. Maybe we need to start taking down the enemy whether it be internal or external.

The Nihangs were once the pinnacle of dasemah patshaes fauji, I admit it. They were the greatest, none could compare to the Akali's. But there time has passed, most nihangs that remain in hindustan are just lazy, high, not tyar byar tyar at all. And the fact that shasters are becoming less and less useful in this modern world (hate me if you want for saying it, but it's the truth), it only really works now for assassinations if needed. Some people say buddha dal and the other dals can save us, but they are just a relic in history now. We really need to come up to modern standards, using firearms, snipers but still continuing training with hand to hand combat.

If our sikhi wants to get anywhere in this world, violence is and always has been the answer. It is the only way to gain respect. I am changing, something needs to be done about the panthe, I'm not on about Khalistan but a homeland is definitely needed, and it must first be Punjab (and if waheguru gives us kirpa then expanding). People are getting too trapped in this equality thing, in my opinion we must stop thinking everyone is equal because they are not. I'm not trying to increase my ego but we are part of the KHALSA, we are elites, FACT. I don't care what anyone else says I AM AN ELITIST my panthe is greater than all and we must make sacrifices for guru gobind singh ji panthe. Take out these stupid dehras and punish anyone splitting up the panthe, we must rejoin it and then prepare for bloodshed.

India has a weakness. Pakistan, kashmir, china etc all enemies with India. Especially the recent turmoil with nuclear weapons in Pakistan VS India. Maybe from some sort of chaos we can start executing plans, all throughout the world riots are occurring, governments are being kicked out. First it is always a peaceful protest then it becomes violent, I am waiting for when USA's protesters are finally tipped of the ice-berg and go violent and the US revolution occurs. However the same needs to happen in Punjab, I would hope India starts getting violent protests in general but nothing major seems to be going on over there compared to other countries.

Militancy must be revived to it's fullest! I hope you and I really start taking this seriously, and take action! If 1 domino falling doesn't create a chain reaction, then more dominoes must fall until the entire stack starts following.

Bhula chukla maf

Gajake jakarah gajave, fateh pave, nihal ho jave ... Sat sriiii akkkaallllluhhhhhhhh! Gurbaalll akaalli hi akkalllllllll, akkal akkal akaalllll!

Take it easy. You must have been watching too many violent movies lately.

Guest KopSingh

@Astral ive been saying for long time now, that the time has come to SMASH THE ENEMIES IN! In india, when ppl take the mick/offend sikhi, and do beadbi of r gurus, forget prison sentences or light punishments, EXECUTE THEM! or if ur in the uk, give em a proper proper beating. during the 80's when khalistani fever was hittin all the youth of uk sikhs, NO one, n i mean NO one got away with anything, y?, because sikhs had finally woken up, about revenge, and stayin tyar par tyar. now again we have fallen asleep. to mention killer from sikh unit on his many lecture/videos (amritdhari himself), he says that alot of uk amritdharis have taken amrit, which means they r ready to give their head to the guru, but yet when the S... hits the fan, they dont raise their kirpans and gamble themselves wit their life! then u have mona/cut hair sikhs who jus drink alcohol/take drugs/flirt wit girls/listen bhangra rather than fighting for their faith and gambling with their lives either. so regarding ur comments about akali nihangs, im not suprised, but nihangs in uk r pretty militant n r defo holdin it down! the birmingham gurdwara beadbi situation with the community centre is a good example. we need to come under one umbrella! the pappu sikhs who keep sayin rubbish like "ooh u guys r too militant, or ur being too rash 2", ask them how r they sikhs today then, if r ancestors/warriors werent militant in those days then? war time or not.

Bhula chukla maf

i have to agree bro..in war anything goes...as a nihang who I spoke to recently told me..'all is fair in love and war'...meaning anything goes in war to defeat the enemy..and when i mean anything..i MEAN ANYTHING!....we are in yudh..if people accept it or not..then thats their problem..doesnt change reality

I think Astral does have a point in amongst the sabre rattling! Violence does have a way of getting things done, but sadly it seems violence is only the preserve of our democratically elected governments. Any man or group of people suffering injustice has to take it and like it. This 'neutering' of man from the onset of so-called civil society has proved to be a boon for those who rule over us. Our rulers are no longer worried about the average man rising up, gathering together like-minded people and fighting for right, because we simply haven't got the power to make a difference anymore. What can normal men do against missiles and bombs - and more importantly, the media machine that is as much a 'weapon' as anything?

I think Astral does have a point in amongst the sabre rattling! Violence does have a way of getting things done, but sadly it seems violence is only the preserve of our democratically elected governments. Any man or group of people suffering injustice has to take it and like it. This 'neutering' of man from the onset of so-called civil society has proved to be a boon for those who rule over us. Our rulers are no longer worried about the average man rising up, gathering together like-minded people and fighting for right, because we simply haven't got the power to make a difference anymore. What can normal men do against missiles and bombs - and more importantly, the media machine that is as much a 'weapon' as anything?

look what uneducated taliban cave dwellers have done to the western nations!...a rag tag guerilla army has bankrupted the super power of the world...by sheer determination and continous warfare...yudh will always be an option...even if it becomes less desirable...

Zafarnamah "When all other means have failed, It is but lawful to take to the sword."

You seem to be aching for violence before extending all other means, this is how religions get twisted, when angry so called Sikhs end up using a sin (Krodh) as some type of justification for shortcutting the entire philosophy in a religion. Calm down, the OP needs read more about Sikhi before dropping these types of ridiculous opinions on the board.