Jews And Sikhs

hgsingh

Jews have a similar history to sikhs

One is the muslims who are trying to destroy the jews and muslims who had tried destroying the sikhs

The jewish community is 14 million yet so power full

What can sikhs learn

Israel is going from desert to green

Punjab is going from green to desert

Israel is country of holocast survivors

Sikhs blame others for their problems

Jews have a similar history to sikhs

One is the muslims who are trying to destroy the jews and muslims who had tried destroying the sikhs

The jewish community is 14 million yet so power full

What can sikhs learn

Israel is going from desert to green

Punjab is going from green to desert

Israel is country of holocast survivors

Sikhs blame others for their problems

jews had to suffer about two thousands years of homeleessness, pogroms, massacres and genocide before they got their state...jews are very resourceful...over centuries of opression they evolved to become very resourceful ...their torah also instructs them to look after fellow jew as a commandment..so they are very loyal to their own..if a jew startes a buisness or moves into a high position in a company..he wil only hire fellow jews...which is why they always move up in society where ever they go..we are comletely the opposite..we never help our own..when we get a buisness..our fellow sikh opens up the same buisness in competition...

Infiltrate and conquer Bollywood like people of Jewish background have done with Hollywood.

Job done. :biggrin2:

Joking aside those Jews who have risen to prominence in places like Hollywood do not trade on their faith first and foremost, i.e. I don't believe they wear it on their sleeve and function within solely the Jewish faith's dynamics when doing business, etc. The fact that they are Jewish AND successful is incidental. It is their desire for power and influence - and the associated rewards - that drives their ambitions to succeed and reach the top of their chosen field whatever it may be. They are a malleable and hardworking people who are proud (in a positive sense) of their heritage and history. Their desire to expand at least the name of their faith and ensure their daughters and sons only marry other Jews (even if that means conversion to Judaism for the non-Jew before a marriage can take place) is commendable from a certain standpoint, but I understand even this tradition is not being upheld as strongly as it was by past generations.

I personally think the Jewish thirst for success and power is a collective attempt by them not to find themselves in a situation whereby the events of WWII will or could be repeated.

Also unless I'm hopelessly misinformed I don't believe they are hamstrung by divisions between castes and sub-groups within their faith like Sikhs sadly find themselves up against. Sure, there's various factions in every religion with some leaning towards moderation and others of the militant breed (with some in-between), but on the whole the substance and basics of the Jewish faith are not up for debate, unlike the way that the Sikh religion is being torn apart by those who dispute bani's, etc.

The biggest factor towards their apparent success is - and this is possibly a controversial opinion - their Caucasian background. The face fits even if the name sometimes doesn't; if the name doesn't fit then occasionally even the name is jettisoned for something less obviously Jewish. :biggrin2:

Jews are together they work together, when we get together we start fighting after the hollocaust no one could do anything. Sikhs have taken vengence for things people sikhs shot loads of members of the congress party something the jews couldn't dream of doing to the nazi, the nazi got away with most of it.

The jews zionist movement lead them to control the media so jews have the say in bbc news and sky news- sikhs have no role in the news media and in many times are victims of several forms from the news media. You will find rarely any sikh media figures in the news media doing a good job of reporting the real news guess they wouldn't hire them, otherwise we can publish 1984 properly. We have silly flops who are far from sikhi like sonia deol and bbc asian network djs who don't represent sikhi or the sikhs.

You can find them turning their back on the real events of 1947 and 1984 we take favour of those we commited crimes against sikhs, they allow sikhs to be mixed with the taliban. Even after the sikh riots people who defended southall, the area, mosques and gurdwara sky news called the singh sabha gurdwara a mosque and still no appology for the ignorance from sky news, instead some reports were against sikhs saying they were vigillantes some on the extent saying they want to make more trouble.

In 1984 no sikh could report that bhindranwale was not a terrorist or report a voice of reason for indira gandhi assinations. No sikh could represent sikhs in the partition of India.

We don't have sikh footballers or media personalities like jews have. But jews are very passive were sikhs can fight at times. Jews are a smaller population then Sikhs, sikhs fight more with each other then support each other for a mp, representation or young reporters.

Infiltrate and conquer Bollywood like people of Jewish background have done with Hollywood.

Job done. :biggrin2:

Joking aside those Jews who have risen to prominence in places like Hollywood do not trade on their faith first and foremost, i.e. I don't believe they wear it on their sleeve and function within solely the Jewish faith's dynamics when doing business, etc. The fact that they are Jewish is incidental. It is their desire for power, influence and money that drives their ambitions to succeed and reach the top of their chosen field whatever it may be. They are a malleable and hardworking people who are proud (in a positive sense) of their heritage and history. Their desire to expand at least the name of their faith and ensure their daughters and sons only marry other Jews is commendable from a certain standpoint, but I understand even this tradition is not being upheld as strongly as it was by past generations.

Again, I personally think the Jewish thirst for success and power is a collective attempt by them not to find themselves in a situation whereby the events of WWII will or could be repeated.

Also unless I'm hopelessly misinformed I don't believe they are hamstrung by divisions between castes and sub-groups within their faith like Sikhs. Sure, there's various factions in every religion with some leaning towards moderation and others of the militant breed (with some in-between), but on the whole the substance and basics of the Jewish faith are not up for debate, unlike the way that the Sikh religion is being torn apart by those who dispute bani's, etc.

The biggest factor towards their apparent success is - and this is possibly a controversial opinion - their Caucasian background. The face fits even if the name sometimes doesn't; if the name doesn't fit then occasionally even the name is jettisoned for something less obviously Jewish. :biggrin2:

Jews thirst more for success then sikhs do, loads of sikhs are okay with just alcohol, tv or other things in excess from punjabi culture, entertainment and leisure have a place in life but only after success. Jews dream of becomming billionaires and have some Sikhs are happy being millionaires they feel they own the whole pind like that, jews want more then we do. Sikhs need to dream and aim of being trillionaires and achieving the near mark of billionaire to the level we can be equal to other people. Jews come in all sorts of colours they mixed with people you will find some indian jews, black jews but on the front end you have white jews just like sikhs we are now becomming more diverse we have 3ho who have gone far we only dream of that. Guru Gobind Singh made us king of world we give away our sikhis diamonds easily and those diamonds are used against us only a dimaond can cut a diamond. Sikhs harm sikhs or hindus from sikhi orient background- indira gandhi went harmandar sahib she had some few practices of sikhs knew about it to some extent she just didn't like sikhs like some sikhs don't like each other. We have internal drama.

Jews have loads of sects but they work together, they don't cuss each other and they learn about each other so they can respect each other more and work together for common good. Sikhs only get together if we want to beat someone up in common. Jews did have a caste system still do however they respect their own minority situation and marry still however they have the surname problem as well, however you find loads of jews who have doctorates, phds, mbbs, lawyers. We have a few drs and don't let them take us forward to have more educated people. All their priests are highly educated our priests are limited in education they can only read guru granth sahib and that is about it, we don't let them write papers or get involved in conferences, sikh studies or other academic means. Publishing sermons and more research, we have destroyed our research tradition, we have oceans of treasures to study and go deeper into the last person we have was bhai vir singh today we only have people like gs. sidhu and Dr. Sukhpreet S. UDHOKE we need more people like this and go deeper then them to go beyond them a million times.

Jews have loads of sects but they work together, they don't cuss each other and they learn about each other so they can respect each other more and work together for common good.

Yes, I forgot about the groups who follow Kabbalah, etc.

EDIT: Actually even Kabbalah isn't a sect by itself. Jewish sects are grouped almost like branches of philosophy according to the aims and beliefs of that particular Jewish sect, i.e. Reform, Humanist, Conservative, and so on. "Kabbalah sect" - lol at me.

The Jews may be powerful when we measure material wealth and political clout but how close are they to realising god.  They've been through an horrible ordeal but how much humanity do they show to towards their neighbours in Palestine.  From being the prey they have become the predators illegally occupying Palestinian lands.

Why should we aspire to be like Jews!  I doubt if Sikhs during 16th century were aspiring to be like Mughals.  We should aspire to be like our forefathers and we should create our own destiny not look for blue prints set out by communities who have nothing in common with us regarding ideology or morals.

The Jews may be powerful when we measure material wealth and political clout but how close are they to realising god. They've been through an horrible ordeal but how much humanity do they show to towards their neighbours in Palestine. From being the prey they have become the predators illegally occupying Palestinian lands.

Why should we aspire to be like Jews! I doubt if Sikhs during 16th century were aspiring to be like Mughals. We should aspire to be like our forefathers and we should create our own destiny not look for blue prints set out by communities who have nothing in common with us regarding ideology or morals.

spot on!

I think as Sikhs we can learn not only from Jews but also from the Muslims. From Jews we can learn to stick together and help each other. From the Muslims we can learn to grow our community. The Muslims are growing for a number of reasons, mainly because of their healthy birth rate and their missionary activity. We Sikhs should also try to increase our birth rate since we are a far behind both Hindus and Muslims in this regard plus we need to start doing parchaar to non Sikhs. We should be at least double our current numbers.

Jews are some of the most greediest people I have came across my life time. They believe they were "god's chosen people" and the more wealth they accumulate the more they are closer to god. Alot of them are weak and lack testerone is which probably the other reason why they are so cunning.

Sikh's were protecting hindu's at the time of the mughal raj. Sikh's were lions, full of testerone and ready to fight. After years of war with the mughals we gained a mutual respect in which the mughal's left us alone and allowed us to expand our empire.

Basically if your a man and not a p***y (mind the language) and have god's energy running through your vains you were left alone and respected. Hence the warrior spirit.

A man's natural job is to protect and provide and you cannot be a weak in order to this. Guru Gobind Singh made us lions and we should stick to this.

In my dear opnion (some of you guys might disagree) Sikhism is closely related to Rastafarnism.

Peace.