Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udoke On Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Mehtab Singh

chukc da fatee on nindiiya -- just remember it doesn't make you any better either - that my point.

but if this other organization went tits up why was that if it was doing suhc great seva as neverforget84 mentions.

are we doomed always from the start??

chukc da fatee on nindiiya -- just remember it doesn't make you any better either - that my point.

but if this other organization went tits up why was that if it was doing suhc great seva as neverforget84 mentions.

are we doomed always from the start??

Stating facts is not nindiya. It is to bring an awareness so that he is not able to fool more people.

Some People change with time and so has he. khalsaland has rightly termed him a turncoat.

oh gps jeeo theek thaak haaa -- tell me about the oragnization which also turned upside down involved with udokee why was that answer the damn question?

your awarneess aint' gonna do much on forums - u need to go on media as udhokee does and do it properly son.

issue is some of our kharhkoo youth and internet warriors are full of josh and no hosh when they are given airtime on channels so speak un professionally and don't adhere to rules.

oh gps jeeo theek thaak haaa -- tell me about the oragnization which also turned upside down involved with udokee why was that answer the damn question?

your awarneess aint' gonna do much on forums - u need to go on media as does and do it properly son

It seems you do not read all posts because of too much affection for this man. I wrote earlier that parent

organization is still steadfast doing beautiful work against heretics. One of the singhs who humbled

gurnindak Jeonwala in a televised debate in toronto on Dasam Granth is from that organization.

If you are not aware please see here

Please see above.Singhs are doing their best to bring an awareness against anti sikh organizations at all levels.

It is turning tide against them. For example we knew Udoke is not the right person but he was ignored till

he opened his mouth against bani of tenth master.Now it is our duty to expose this man as cann't be sikh spokesperson

when he has no faith in sikh scriptures. It is a long fight and will take sometime.

When it comes to doing parchar and exposing RSS it is best to stick with Panthich jathabandis such as Sampradah, DDT, AKJ or any other group which believes in traditional Sikhi. I remember originally these missionary parcharaks were not so bad. I used to love reading their little books and listen to their Katha. But now they have gone to the heretic side and turned into pure kala afghanis. These modern missionary parcharaks will get very popular by just exposing RSS or Hindu practices but they will not tell Sikhs what is Naam, Baani, Amritvela which is the very bases of Sikhi. All they do is just expose and do kintu prantu.

Currently, these missionaries can be put two groups, those that are openly heretics like Ghagha, Thailandwala then we have those who are still hiding their true colours and Dhunda and Udoke come under this category. They do not want themselves to be exposed just yet, but inside they are fully supportive of the Kala Afghanis. Since such people are not fully exposed yet, they are more dangerous than the exposed heretics because the unexposed heretics have many die hard followers who will refuse to listen to anything bad about their mentors and will defend them to the last breath even if their heretic is doing koor parchar against Guru's bani.

very true jonny101- issue because the likes you speak about are spending akj-ddt,sampradha ,100% effort in challenging these missionaries and gets no one anywhere where special - think about it seriously hard - 99% of the wider sangat don't even know what the dasm granth is mate - hard reality - 99% only goto the Gurdwara for death , brith, marriage akand paat - and that is it.

It would be better if the DDT, AKJ, SAMPRADAH left these bigots to their own and contiue the already parchar these groups do beautifully and don't attack any of these nindaks. Cos by attacking with such josh without hosh one also becomes embroiled in their chikkar -- and from the outside - i.e. major 99% all say both are just bad as each other - hard truth mate ask your ordnicary grudwara going sikh

ks55 Jee, you have made valid points. But before these Kala Afghanis and missionaries began their anti Dasam Granth campaign hardly anyone ever read Dasam Banis(except for Nitnemi Dasam Banis). Barely any one ever did parkash of Dasam Granth. Then when these heretics began their Anti Dasam Granth campaign to confuse Sikhs, we now have people who have never even read Dasam Granth or any understanding of Dasam Bani becoming fanatically anti Dasam Ganth. I have a close relative who is a Kala Afghani. He has never read Dasam Granth yet he is against Dasam Granth because of the exposure he has gotten from these Kala Afghanis and missionaries. Almost all the Khalistani uncles in the west have now become Kala Afghanis. So you see, exposing these heretics is a must.