Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udoke On Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Mehtab Singh

oh GPS bravaa buss kar mundia --- dr. ukdoke - dr or not - amrtidhari or not- does it matter -

i aint his follower and like you i think he hasn't got vast amout of followers - we're followers of dhan SGGS.

one wrong bhullar sikh or 1000 of them is not going to harm sikhe in no way shape or form whatsoever because sikhe is too beautfiul !

so far udoke on sikh channel has been positive and that is far from this forum

Udhoke is a medical doctor. His "work" on RSS was a collective effort which he claimed credit for. When the GURSIKH organisation broke up it did long term damage, as the singhs had established a solid group with a good following with potential to do great sewa. Udhoke knows how to "talk the talk" which is why he is regularly invited to do talks and presentations.

The only way to win this war against so-called missionaries is to put out learned scholars to respond to the missionary claims and research. Currently there is very limited research done in universities of Panjab, and I would go as far as to say that RSS controls a lot of the research

Udhoke is a medical doctor. His "work" on RSS was a collective effort which he claimed credit for. When the GURSIKH organisation broke up it did long term damage, as the singhs had established a solid group with a good following with potential to do great sewa. Udhoke knows how to "talk the talk" which is why he is regularly invited to do talks and presentations.

The only way to win this war against so-called missionaries is to put out learned scholars to respond to the missionary claims and research. Currently there is very limited research done in universities of Panjab, and I would go as far as to say that RSS controls a lot of the research

He may be a quack but is not a qualified medical doctor. If he claims to be qualified one , we will like to know from where he did

his MBBS( Bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery). MBBS is a basic qualification for a medical doctor in India.

He is the one who is supporting missionary line in this very video questioning the authorship of Dasam Granth sahib. How can he be trusted

for what he says as his actions go against it.

I will reveal his role about RSS after akal takhat sahib had issued hukamnama not to have any link with RSS.

why did this is so called solid group broke up -- because of udhoke or otherwise?

please enlighten

oh GPS bravaa buss kar mundia --- dr. ukdoke - dr or not - amrtidhari or not- does it matter -

i aint his follower and like you i think he hasn't got vast amout of followers - we're followers of dhan SGGS.

one wrong bhullar sikh or 1000 of them is not going to harm sikhe in no way shape or form whatsoever because sikhe is too beautfiul !

so far udoke on sikh channel has been positive and that is far from this forum

Ka55 ji

In sikhism it matters. If someone does ninda of Guru ji it is intolerable for sikhs.May be modern sikhs

have different outlook.

Udoke is doing a lot of parchar against RSS, fine, but why is he quiet on the heretics like Dhunda, Darshan Lal, Ghagha? Udoke has gained great popularity through out the world because of his political theories but with such popularity comes great responsibility. People trust him and if he is making religious statements he needs to realize how his statements will effect those who blindly swallow each and every word of his without using any sense of critical thinking. If he is doing Koor Parchar against Dasam Bani, he is no friend of the Khalsa Panth. I'm (NOT) sorry to say that he is a heretic himself but like Dhunda he is good at hiding himself and has not come out of the closet like Darshan Lal and Ghagha has.

Never trust anyone blindly, Please open up your critical thinking sense. If someone is doubting Dasam Bani, how can that person claim to be defending khalsa Panth and Khalsa traditions? how can you defend the indefensible? Rabb ne dimaag ditaa! Thoraa Socho.

Can any of his supporters tell us what type of Dr udoke is? Why does he write a doctor with his name when he is not

qualified to write that.

He is a homeopath...

He is another turn coat...he used to be critical of Kala Afghana and his followers...but now he openly associates with them...all the neo-Kala Afghanis, Darshan Mallis and missionaries contribute on his online newspaper....one of them is 'kirpal singh bathinda' a hardcore Darshan Malli..

Udoke's affair with that woman in Canada was a big news some years ago....

Interestingly he has published a book with a title, 'Tabe Ros Jageyo'......and this is from Bachittar Natak which he is now condemning...

A sell out!

I gathered he is RMP a quack category that operate in indian villages.

Some info on RMP

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081202180646AA4oVDa

How can someone call himself RMP(reg medical practitioner) without a medical degree?

My neigbour's wife tells me that her husband is an RMP doctor. When I asked her whether he had a medical degree, she said, he had done a course in first aid. The firm for which he works gives him the job of providing first aid to the workers. Is he right in calling himself a doctor. He is thinking about practicing medicine in a rural setup. What kind of action can be taken against him and how can I politely ask him not to call himself doctor

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I don't think he technically is, but I'd just bite my lip. Unless he's performing surgery in his basement, you can't really turn him in for exaggerating, so just suck it up and forget about it.

People are just aggravating sometimes, I know.

• 3 years ago