Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udoke On Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Mehtab Singh

d veo

Udoke was in the news along some other Gursikhs in early 2000s after kala afghana had written his books.

He wrote an article against Kala afghana and these gursikhs raised money and sent him abroad.

After setting his foot on foreign soil firs time he got dazzled.He considered his articles of khalsa faith as an

obstacle in becoming a modern sikh. So he removed his kirpan( sri sahib) and kachhehra.He was reprimanded

on return to india and those gursikhs disassociated themselves from udoke since then.

This is the first time I heard this. From what I have heard and seen, he was pretty motivational. He has done very good work against RSS. But before, I thought he was supporting all dasam granth. Unless he changed views suddenly... Not to argue, but how do you know he removed kirpan and kacchera? If so, thats a bit crazy!

All his bogey about rSS is a smoke screen.I read that he himself was in party of Rulda singh.

He removing his kakkars when sent abroad is sad but truthful news.

http://panthic.org/articles/2938

The filed complaints contain evidence of serious religious misconduct by Udhoke on his previous visit to Canada, including recordings of Udhoke in which he has denigrated Sri Akal Takht Sahib by referring to it in a vulgar and offensive manner.

No matter how stupid udhoke might have been we have agree that the work done on rss is absolutley brilliant.

he's an eloquent speaker spoke about Dasm Granth only last week on the sikh channel - his response was that like the rehat maryada which took 15-18 years to establish there should be a proper debate on Dasm Granth with research- professionally - there is nothing wrong with this statement.

singhfauja states above:

"He has used the research on RSS done by other GurSikhs and unilaterally published the material and taken credit for everything himself."

well he came to my hometown and didnt want no credit and actually told people to stop givinig him money while he was speaking on stage and was crystal clear that was not his motive.

read his 6 books - all eye opener - but you need time and patience which a lot of these interenet warriors haven't got at all

and johnny mentions above:

Dr Udoke is like those Khalistani uncles in the west who have been influenced by the Kala Afghanis and have gone away from the Khalistan movement of Sant Bhindranwalay and the Shaheeds to the heretics side.

not at all mate you've got it all wrong if that is the case how comes he's bringing on a prograamme on the sikh channel soon on "the lost Generals".

you guys are totally twisted, what kind of work have you done to promote sikhe - "kesayy nooo baksh vee deyaa karoo mundiooo "

Next time same will be said about sggs ji and then too we will have some ppl like in the video who will say proper debate need to be done regarding sggs ji and will have few fans here and there blindly to agree with that.

25 years ago, it would be outrageous for someone to call house of harmandir sahib bad names and probably dealt swiftly overnight by law of Sikh jathebandiya. Today, we have large number of our own people giving gold medals to such people who made the most degrading and worst comment about our holy place. This is how quickly our ppl change their color.

Kala afghana also wrote panthic books back in days and look where he is now....

Listen to the YouTube audio posted by a member; shows the character of the person we are talking about.

Also, pls note that there is big difference between human made rehit maryada and guru sahib jee's written bani.

No matter how stupid udhoke might have been we have agree that the work done on rss is absolutley brilliant.

Most probably he himself is one of them.There are plenty hints in this regard.

he's an eloquent speaker spoke about Dasm Granth only last week on the sikh channel - his response was that like the rehat maryada which took 15-18 years to establish there should be a proper debate on Dasm Granth with research- professionally - there is nothing wrong with this statement

Sikh rehat maryada and dasam granth are two different issues. Dasam granth is bani of tenth master and it was read during amrit sanchar of 1699 and ever since forms part of Nitnem. There were some in 19th centruy who were not very sure about it and a sodhak committee was formed.They went through its compositions threadbare and concluded in 1871 that whole dasam granth was written by Guru Gobind singh ji. Does this so called scholar udoke not know this? What makes him to doubt dasam granth when he has not read it. On this issue he falls into category of heretics and he should be exposed since he has been identified.

well he came to my hometown and didnt want no credit and actually told people to stop givinig him money while he was speaking on stage and was crystal clear that was not his motive.

read his 6 books - all eye opener - but you need time and patience which a lot of these interenet warriors haven't got at all

Where is your home town and when he came there. he is also famous for using his name on others writings also.

you guys are totally twisted, what kind of work have you done to promote sikhe - "kesayy nooo baksh vee deyaa karoo mundiooo "

What type of sikhi this heretic promote? taking kakkars of khalsa out on setting foot on western soil. Did you not read this?

http://panthic.org/articles/2938

The filed complaints contain evidence of serious religious misconduct by Udhoke on his previous visit to Canada,

Most probably he himself is one of them.There are plenty hints in this regard.

Sikh rehat maryada and dasam granth are two different issues. Dasam granth is bani of tenth master and it was read during amrit sanchar of 1699 and ever since forms part of Nitnem. There were some in 19th centruy who were not very sure about it and a sodhak committee was formed.They went through its compositions threadbare and concluded in 1871 that whole dasam granth was written by Guru Gobind singh ji. Does this so called scholar udoke not know this? What makes him to doubt dasam granth when he has not read it. On this issue he falls into category of heretics and he should be exposed since he has been identified.

who was part of the sodak committee please enlighten?

What type of sikhi this heretic promote? taking kakkars of khalsa out on setting foot on western soil. Did you not read this?

i read this - he took off his kakkars that's his downfall - but the work done on rss cannot be ignored veero , his works say nothing against sikhe if you read it all.

i read this - he took off his kakkars that's his downfall - but the work done on rss cannot be ignored veero , his works say nothing against sikhe if you read it all.

Casting doubts on bani of founder of khalsa is definitely the greatest anti sikh act one can commit.It is balsphemy. The topic relates to that. Let us not sidetarck this issue.Does he know this or not that dasam granth has been standardized. Pl show him this

http://www.sridasamgranth.com/#/sodhak-committee-report/4527711437

With the beginning of the Singh Sabha movement in the late nineteenth century, scholars directed their attention toward the religious scriptures and Sikh history. The Gurmat Granth Parcharak Sabha Amritsar collected 32 copies of the Dasam Granth. After five years of deliberations in the second floor of Sri Akal Takht, Amritsar, these eminent scholars clarified the differences in the birs and published their report in 1897 A.D. In accordance with that report, the present form of the Dasam Granth came into existence. The banis included in it are as follows:

In the above report, Giani Sardul Singh—the scholar who was charged with writing the committee report—agreed that the whole Dasam Granth is written by Guru Gobind Singh, and all doubts were ended. Nevertheless, sometimes sceptical articles continued to be written. Replies were then given by Sikh scholars.

Next time same will be said about sggs ji and then too we will have some ppl like in the video who will say proper debate need to be done regarding sggs ji and will have few fans here and there blindly to agree with that.

25 years ago, it would be outrageous for someone to call house of harmandir sahib bad names and probably dealt swiftly overnight by law of Sikh jathebandiya. Today, we have large number of our own people giving gold medals to such people who made the most degrading and worst comment about our holy place. This is how quickly our ppl change their color.

Kala afghana also wrote panthic books back in days and look where he is now....

Listen to the YouTube audio posted by a member; shows the character of the person we are talking about.

Also, pls note that there is big difference between human made rehit maryada and guru sahib jee's written bani.

human made -- it was panthic khalsa made mate no human made - all jathebandess were given their say in it. I agree dasm Granth is bani so it was wrong for me to join the two here for that i apologize.

but it's a known fact when he was asked recenttly on the channel on his views on dasm granth - it was to have a debate and to conclude once and for all on it.-- which is nothing bad is it???

Dasm Granth is bani - period -