Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

Police comes in and they go into the darbar with shoes on. I have seen this personally. Typically such situations arise because people are trying to stop beadbi from happening. But its ironic that their attempt actually causes more beadbi to happen. Sad really.

Some people are working day and night only to weaken the authority of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.They were able to kill thousands of our possible leaders in 80's and 90's and they took away sants and leaders like sant bhinderanwalay but they failed to take away leadership authority of sri akal takht institution at that time. But sadly they are working on that for the past decade and soon we sikhs will have nobody to listen to.

Sri Akal Takht took right and swift step against dhunda based on his video but should have done that in right manner; firstly to contact gurdwaras management who were hosting him abroad. Give them 24 hrs to make a decision and then our jathedars should have announced the decision to get dhunda pesh in front of sri akal takht sahib.

If amritdhari did something that is not inline with sikh dharam then panj piyaray usually take away his right to perform kirtan, katha and all panthic duties in front of sangat before he get peshed in front of panj piyaray or singh sahiban.

Police comes in and they go into the darbar with shoes on. I have seen this personally. Typically such situations arise because people are trying to stop beadbi from happening. But its ironic that their attempt actually causes more beadbi to happen. Sad really.

can u tell me in detail.......what exactly happened?

wjkk,wjkf

Gumukho, iam from edmonton and regular reader of this forum since 2 years. i created my id specifically to update sangat wht exactly happened at singh sabha guru ghar. 14- 18 singh singhni's had approached the management committee not to allow dhunda's scheduled programme as he's been told first to pesh himself at akal takht saheb. instead the committee members and a mastermind dhunda and jeonwalla's missionary supporter called police, who too had played main role last year to call jeonwalla to edmonton to talk against dasam granth bani. we too were at guru ghar. we hardly saw regular sikh sangat, instead our mona taxi brother's who were delibrately called to do haallagulla, a few were drunk. singh's started guru guru while sitting. committee members and about 30- 35 mona sikh's started hitting singh's to oust them . singh protester's were looking calm n doing gurr gurr and bibian too.and suddenly mona brother's took off one of the singh's dastar taking advantage as they in large number. police didn't come inside the gurdwara hall. jeonwalla's local supporter was guiding police about the singh singhni's.mona sikh's took each and every singh out and manhandled very badly dastar's in their hands n kesh open. those mona sikh's were abusing singh singhni's in front of guru granth saheb with their back towards guru saheb facing their beloved dhunda. for 45 min. halla abuse and manhandling was going on. even a few bibian started quarling with singhni's. police took singhni's too out of guru ghar. i must say singh singh's didn't made halla were sitting calmly doing gurr gurr loudly as they had told committee we want him to pesh himself at akal takht saheb first. we had never seen those taxi driver's n others as all were the new faces. one of the management committe member spoke from the podium take them out kado bahar enna nu . nahin jaande taa dhakke maro ehna nu.we were shocked to see all this. dhunda did't said any word about manhandling, beadbi to guru saheb. he was not ashamed even 1%what ever happened due to his visit.

seeing all this one thing clicked my mind,,, where our panth is going???? where were these ( missionaries, jeonwalla n group) in sant bhindrawalla ji time???? they suddenly came out behind the bushes to teach us.