Breaking News-Sukhbir Badal In Trouble

Vijayender

ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲ 'ਚ ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਬਾਦਲ- IAS ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀ ਨੇ ਲਾਇਆ ਗੰਭੀਰ ਦੋਸ਼

ਸਰਵਿਸ ਵੈਲਫੇਅਰ ਵਿਭਾਗ ਦੇ ਨਿਦੇਸ਼ਕ ਵੀ. ਕੇ. ਜੰਜੂਆ ਨੇ ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਜੀਲੈਂਸ ਵਿਭਾਗ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਸੁਮੇਧ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਦੀ ਅਦਾਲਤ 'ਚ ਭ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟਾਚਾਰ ਦਾ ਮਾਮਲਾ ਦਰਜ ਕਰਵਾਇਆ ਹਾ।

im not sure, news coming from panjab is congress will come in. HgiSingh, i know exactly what you are saying, i dont know why the Sikhs dont vote Maan back in. voting in people like badal is a backwards step, but how can you convince the average panjabi/average sikh in panjab?

ps that video post #2 is soooooo funny.

my understanding is that akali will won again. The reason being PPP

Not because of PPP. Because the akalis now represent the majority of punjabis, i.e the poor hindu, the ravidasias, all of the deras, the man who likes the uninteruppted free supply of drugs and drink. As a Sikh, you know its a mad bad upside down world we live in when the sikh massacre-ing Congres Party more represents our ideals as sikhs.

Guest KopSingh

Not because of PPP. Because the akalis now represent the majority of punjabis, i.e the poor hindu, the ravidasias, all of the deras, the man who likes the uninteruppted free supply of drugs and drink. As a Sikh, you know its a mad bad upside down world we live in when the sikh massacre-ing Congres Party more represents our ideals as sikhs.

if only simranjit singh maan could get babbu maans backing instead, love him or hate him, atleast simranjit gets happily arrested for shouting khalistan zindabad whenever he feels like it.

if only simranjit singh maan could get babbu maans backing instead, love him or hate him, atleast simranjit gets happily arrested for shouting khalistan zindabad whenever he feels like it.

Simranjit Singh Mann can't even get the support of the Jujharoo Singhs. Bhai Balwant Singh has said Mann is a sell out for not visiting the SSinghs in jail and just using them for his own benefit

post-8943-0-23431600-1327182116_thumb.jp