Farzana Alam - Sikh Butcher'S Wife, Given Malerkotla Ticket By Akali Dal Badal

singhfauja

IPD is just taking credit for anything anyone does.

Why have IPD not spoken up now or Dhumma?

Politics OR Ego is main reason Panthik Jathaa have not come together "osingh" this will only get worse soon after the election. Dhumma needs to take a stand like Sant Jarnail Singh would have and not sell out.

Did Bhai Dhumma speak out when Badal was to be Honoured With Panth Rattan Fakr-E-Qaum?

The Khalsa Action Committee, was formed by all the panthic jathebandia coming together. The first to part ways was Simranjeet Mann (his only problem is that he is not a team player), then Badal seeing it as a threat, got the main driving force behind the KAC, arrested, Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu. Badal then managed to split the KAC further by getting the Sant Samaj (and thus DDT and Sant Bhrindwales family), to part ways, by offering them some SGPC places (candidates on behalf of SAD), not sure how many they got in the end and also some candidates in the punjab elections.

It seems that at present Babb Baljeet Singh Daduwale, is leading the Sant Samaj (he too recently had a serious of meetings with Sukbir Badal).

This is not the first instance of Sikhs making a pact with the devil.

The Dal Panth made a pact with Adina Beg to attack Massa Ranghar, even though Adina Beg tried to kill all the Sikhs in Jallandhar doab, many times.

Also the Dal Khalsa made a pact with Massa ranghar, to fight abdali.

They had thier reasons, which was the long term welfare of the panth, so we should give sant samaj a chance, as they are thinking the same tactic that the Sikhs have previously used before in fighting stronger enemies.

This is not the first instance of Sikhs making a pact with the devil.

The Dal Panth made a pact with Adina Beg to attack Massa Ranghar, even though Adina Beg tried to kill all the Sikhs in Jallandhar doab, many times.

Also the Dal Khalsa made a pact with Massa ranghar, to fight abdali.

They had thier reasons, which was the long term welfare of the panth, so we should give sant samaj a chance, as they are thinking the same tactic that the Sikhs have previously used before in fighting stronger enemies.

i agree...sometimes i feel we need to bite our tongue and use people or parties for the panths welfare....we should infiltrate every single party and organisation and work for our own agendas secretly...do whatever it takes to protect the panth...the same thing the jews do...

Only The true know what the future holds ... Sant Samaj shocked me by not speaking out but nether the less they do what they do and i will have full trust and belief as with out belief and trust we will fall...

Out of all the SPGC votes i Think Sant Samaj can muster a majority .. even though in some places they will loose but there are "Sikhi" Supporters who will join the cause so think about the wider picture ... we will hopefully get a strong hold and get powers back to sort OUR punjab out ....

Someone posted put a bullet in badal ... yes .. i agree but what will killing this snake achieve? Hes given birth to another and the other snakes in the pit are just waiting to show their fangs once king cobra is dead.... plus we need a purtan singh/singhni to do the mission .. the guy does alot of path and thus in thei era we need as much of this as possible so who ever does the deed must be true.... even sant ji used to go into their room and pray for the death of an enemy of the nation (talk to close singhs if theres any doubt)

I think the way i would do it is get my foot in by joining a strong party who has the chances of winning .. improve the area of consticency and then spread the word of the gurbani and educate people ... this positive effect will be noticed by others who will want improvement for their area and thus vote in the party .. allowing us to move away from SAD and set up our selves ... Punjab sooner or late will become into fruitition again we just need to water it .... or am i in my own utophia

My opinions only sorry for any offence

Bhul chuck maf

B

Harnam Singh Dhumma is leader of Mehta Chowk faction of Damdami Taksal. However he does not have the full support from Damdami Taksal.

Baba Mohan Singh ji is carrying out seva at Bhinder Kalan. Bhai Ram Singh ji is also doing seva.

Then there are Singhs who follow the bachan of Baba Thakur Singh ji that Sant Jarnail Singh ji is still Jathedar of Damdami Taksal.

All I know is that Sant Jarnail Singh ji would never have joined Akali Dal Badal. Baba Thakur Singh never said fateh or sat in the same room as Badal.

Why didn't Sant Samaj speak out when Badal and his parwar honoured Advani? Why didn't Sant Samaj speak out when Badal was honoured with faker-e-kaum award?

Badal doesn't care about Sikhi and Sant Samaj will find this out soon enough.

I do respect Bhai Harnam Singh ji Dhumma and the Sant Samaj because they are doing parchar of Sikhi but I can't understand why they joined Badal.

Sant Samaj should now leave Badal because he has given a ticket to wife of this dusht (enemy).

Why can't Simrannjit Singh Maan, Daljit Singh Bittu, Sant Samaj, AKJ and other panthic jathebandis form a seperate party to take on Badal and anti-sikh forces? If all the panthic jathebandis can put aside their differences for the sake of the panth and unite, then we can achieve chardi kala and Khalistan.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Instead of focusing on the dirty politics of Punjab, I think our leaders should just focus in on Parchar. Looking at the sad state of the Panth right now, we cannot afford to focus on politics as it is. More than 95% of our youth is Patit. We need to bring them into Sikhi and further also increase our numbers by doing Parchar to non Sikhs. In Punjab we are a mere 60% of the population and that too mostly Patit. Parchar is what is needed. No politics. Once we are strong enough only then should be divert our attention to politics.

Just look at our history. Right before the Singh Sabha movement, our leaders at the time recognised that getting into politics will not be the smart thing to do when the Panth is in demographic decline. So they started the Singh Sabha movement and within 2 decades our numbers increased significantly. By the 1920s Sikhs were strong enough to step into politics by starting the Akali movement.

Instead of focusing on the dirty politics of Punjab, I think our leaders should just focus in on Parchar. Looking at the sad state of the Panth right now, we cannot afford to focus on politics as it is. More than 95% of our youth is Patit. We need to bring them into Sikhi and further also increase our numbers by doing Parchar to non Sikhs. In Punjab we are a mere 60% of the population and that too mostly Patit. Parchar is what is needed. No politics. Once we are strong enough only then should be divert our attention to politics.

Just look at our history. Right before the Singh Sabha movement, our leaders at the time recognised that getting into politics will not be the smart thing to do when the Panth is in demographic decline. So they started the Singh Sabha movement and within 2 decades our numbers increased significantly. By the 1920s Sikhs were strong enough to step into politics by starting the Akali movement.

Very valid points. But who is going to do this parchar?

Who will lead this movement to achieve what our leaders achieved in the 1920s.

the problem is we are looking for quick fix solutions to panths problems, but there aren't any. We have to lay down the groundwork more than anything in this generation, so in 2 decades the Sikh Panth will become stronger, as per the Singh Sabha and 1920s movements.

Very valid points. But who is going to do this parchar?

Who will lead this movement to achieve what our leaders achieved in the 1920s.

We do not have many options when it comes to organisation that are doing parchar. We have AKJ and taksals but even they are not doing parchar on the massive scale that is needed. The Sikh missionaries were originally started with this task in mind, but they have also not been able to do parchar on the massive scale as the Singh Sabhiyas did, instead they have now joined the Kala Afghanis.

I think what we Sikhs in the west can and should do is to contact Taksals in India and help them set up their branches near our villages in India. Or have the AKJ to do smagams in our village in Punjab and support them financially. I heard there was an organisation a few years ago that was holding Gurmat camps for the the youth from village to village. Such Jathas should be supported. Another option for us is that we should get trained as preachers and then carry the task of doing parchar of Gurmat in India in an organised and systematic manner. But for that we need to prepare ourselves mentally, spiritually by keeping strict rehet, amritvela, naam simran and gaining knowledge of Gurmat/Gurbani.

Politics is something we do not need to think about right now at this moment. For political power today you need demographic strength, and on that front we are losing very badly. So we need to do parchar to increase our numbers and strengthen our panth.