Masculinity

jss23

Singhs,

Why are a lot of you becoming *edited* ? What happened to your masculinity? I see so many feminine singhs these days that it's ridiculous. These guys are all fake because deep down they are unsure whether they like females or not. Babbar Khalsa laid the foundation of what a real man is but a lot of you that follow fake babas are ruining it for the real singhs. This is one of the reasons why Sikhism is becoming weak because we don't have real men no more.

The media and education system is programmed to create "nice guys" and "gay guys" but through mediation and self change a man can gain back his masculinity. It took me 4 months to regain it. Woman come to me easy but a lot of them want a Singh that they can "control" b/c they see these *edited* singhs like jus reign.

Masculinity and femininity is what makes a man and woman happy. This is mother nature. Singhs need to stand up for themselves and dress sharp then they will be respected as men,

Your definition of Masculinity might not be everyone else's definition... for example you mentioned the need to "dress sharp"... could be considered by some as a feminine quality to give a 2nd thought to dress sense.

In addition I noticed an undercurrent of hate because the women that "come" to you want control!? Wrong forum I think....

Singhs,

Why are a lot of you becoming *edited*? What happened to your masculinity? I see so many feminine singhs these days that it's ridiculous. These guys are all fake because deep down they are unsure whether they like females or not. Babbar Khalsa laid the foundation of what a real man is but a lot of you that follow fake babas are ruining it for the real singhs. This is one of the reasons why Sikhism is becoming weak because we don't have real men no more.

The media and education system is programmed to create "nice guys" and "gay guys" but through mediation and self change a man can gain back his masculinity. It took me 4 months to regain it. Woman come to me easy but a lot of them want a Singh that they can "control" b/c they see these *edited* singhs like jus reign.

Masculinity and femininity is what makes a man and woman happy. This is mother nature. Singhs need to stand up for themselves and dress sharp then they will be respected as men,

with exception to parts of your post..i agree largely with your claim singhs have lost their masculinity...its like this...all dharams or spirutual paths start off with alot of zeal..they form to give the opressed man courage and fearless righteous character...but over time the powers that be wish to pacify human beings..why?...because a pacifist is easy to tame and control..a weaponless man is easy to control...and feminine man is easy to control...basic they turn you into sheep/slave without you even knowing it..by pacifying your dharam over time....thats why we need to keep tightly hold of our sri dasam granth sahib ji...the bir raas in there will ensure anyone who believes and recites it will be a fearless lion...

You're right. Real men are hard to come by now days. Now for some strange reason even Singhs are becoming so girly and famine that it makes them look so gay, no wonder Muslims are taking advantage of Sikh girls without any fear. But at the same time, let us not confuse Nimrata with being a "nice guy" that we are criticizing here. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalay was so manly a real Mard like the olden Singhs yet he had nimrata. We need to emulate singhs like Sant Jee. Stop the girly stuff please. Be a man.

with exception to parts of your post..i agree largely with your claim singhs have lost their masculinity...its like this...all dharams or spirutual paths start off with alot of zeal..they form to give the opressed man courage and fearless righteous character...but over time the powers that be wish to pacify human beings..why?...because a pacifist is easy to tame and control..a weaponless man is easy to control...and feminine man is easy to control...basic they turn you into sheep/slave without you even knowing it..by pacifying your dharam over time....thats why we need to keep tightly hold of our sri dasam granth sahib ji...the bir raas in there will ensure anyone who believes and recites it will be a fearless lion...

That is yet another reason for us to support Sri Dasam Granth. That Bani is full of courage and Bir Rass. No wonder the Indian government backed Kala Afghanis are trying to get rid of this granth. They want Sikhs to lose their martial spirit and turn Buzdil.

Singhs,

Why are a lot of you becoming *edited* ? What happened to your masculinity? I see so many feminine singhs these days that it's ridiculous. These guys are all fake because deep down they are unsure whether they like females or not. Babbar Khalsa laid the foundation of what a real man is but a lot of you that follow fake babas are ruining it for the real singhs. This is one of the reasons why Sikhism is becoming weak because we don't have real men no more.

Like it or not, Singh's post contains an element of truth. If men are docile and non-threatening the powers-that-be can rest comfortably as they know no-one will dare challenge the status-quo. Although I think this is more relevant to the Western world than anywhere else.

As for the "Singhnia / Control" situation I don't think we can limit this phenomenon solely to Sikh girls. The majority of women these days want an agreeable, easily-controllable guy who does what he's told. Its a sign of the times. If you meet (or are introduced) to a lady such as this, well just keep on walking. Whilst I'm not a chauvinist by stating this, but no man worth his salt should be his wife's chamchaa.

BTW a guy can be a "man" without resorting to caveman tendencies or becoming an ogre that mistreats his wife and children. There's a fine line and Sikh men rarely know how to traverse it. They are either too harsh and domineering OR too soft and maleable. A balance needs to be struck.

On the flipside, alot of Punjabi Sikh men are chauvinists with a warped sense of honour. They have huge egos and sense of male dominance which is incompatible with modern life full stop...

There is no harm in men becoming more sensitive and getting in touch with some of their feminine side. I am not talking about their appearance, more in terms of their attitude... being caring, understanding, supportive and understanding other peoples needs.

I have got no problem with Sikh men having the above qualities... I dont want our people to be a bunch of highly testosterone driven, arrogant, insensitive jocks that behave like animals.... Sure as the original poster pointed out, some of these attributes do attract women who may go for alpha male type guys. However, there is more to life than attracting women, you also have to maintain your relationships and be a nice, good person.

A lot of you may not agree with me here, but I think that the only Quam in the world that has not lost it's masculinity are the Muslims. It's true. Within the family the Muslim man is supreme. Even in love marriages where a western born and raised Gori will marry a Muslim man the Muslim man will not lose his masculinity and act western. He will still act like a Mard. There was a time when the Sikh man was made of the same metal but unfortunately that time has passed. Sikhs have emulated the western role model of the feminine man and have turned girly/gayish themselves.

A lot of you may not agree with me here, but I think that the only Quam in the world that has not lost it's masculinity are the Muslims. It's true. Within the family the Muslim man is supreme. Even in love marriages where a western born and raised Gori will marry a Muslim man the Muslim man will not lose his masculinity and act western. He will still act like a Mard. There was a time when the Sikh man was made of the same metal but unfortunately that time has passed. Sikhs have emulated the western role model of the feminine man and have turned girly/gayish themselves.

agreed!!...sikh men of today are a joke...seriously im embarassed....they have taken humility to the extreme...ive seen singhs being abused and mocked...and they carry on walking on with their heads down...i think the problem is singhs are not reciting enough dasam bani...fill your nitnem with chandi di vaar paaths..go gym 4 times a week..and see the transformation!