Amritsar, Marble Floor; Flower Of Life?

Astral

Woah, just today as I looked over some pictures I was shocked to see a particular pattern in a few different places over Amritsar. This pattern which is composed of many evenly space circles that overlap each other, they arrange to form a flower pattern with a sixfold symmetry. It’s been dated back to 645 BC but I bet you, since so much of our history has been lost.it’s probably way before then.

It is know as sacred geometry; in fact this pattern of 64 is the basis of it, it is essentially the way Universe uses energy however this is not the point of the thread, if you want to read more upon this, go ahead.

Flower of life:

81a2b3b01d22.gif

Here is the complete version with 2 more layers added:

9515409f0291.jpg

.. As you can see, the amount of layer that can be added exponentially grows

Amritsar

Golden-Temple-and-marble-floor.jpg

tumblr_lepji3glaI1qc3bnn.jpg

My question is, does anyone know if this design is POST-British or PRE-British? Since when the British invaded, wasn't the marble destroyed thus the question arises was this influenced by someone else, not going too much into conspiracies but this pattern is also very prominent in Masonry, in fact there main symbol with the "compass and the G", is built from the middle of the flower of life.

But yeah if this is true, perhaps there was more science in ancient Sikhi than people think.