Gurmukh Prakash

Ghatak, I could not find much on Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's katha on Dasam Granth but there is Krishna Avtar Katha which is a part of Dasam Granth Ji:

http://www.rajkarega...a.net/sound.htm (audio/katha/Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji)

and if you want there is Sant Jarnail Singh ji's katha of Dasam Granth Katha and I think wouldn't be different from Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji:

http://www.rajkarega...a.net/sound.htm (audio/katha/Sant Jarnail Singh Ji)

Hope this helps

Gurmukh parkash, Gurbani Patt Darshan are beautiful piece of work. They are written by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji khalsa bhindranwale..contents in the text is as snatan as you can get which so many staunchly against.( All though i like to call it puratan as snatan has became term with negative connotations..thanks to some nihangs of uk ).......Anyway, it's also unfortunate how people with new age taksali,akj,singh sabha mindset have hijacked this great mahapursh name to push their own insecure, over paranoia, hyper tension agenda against anything thing that seems hindu or shares same indic culture..!!

Btw- Havan/Jot smagri/ingredients(to purify the environment) is also there in Gurmukh Parkash, this is same samagri which is shared by sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale in his book... I intially thought havan/jot is to attract shaheed singhs..but i was wrong..so i clarified with sant jagjit singh ji..Whilst, havan/jot could attract divine beings, but main intention is to purify the environment/surroundings. Anyway, coming back to this topic, i hope people don't just purchase the book just to read pyar between gurmukhs (which naturally their are, it's usually chelas are culprit) but purchase the book to read in its totality. :p