What Is The Raag Playing In This Vid?

Astral

That looks like some hindu thing going on there, I'm not saying the text is bani or not : I don't know nor does it matter to me. Just the rest of whatever is going on in that video is... yeh... Not right. Oh and on topic, no idea what raag that is. Not sure it is a raag. I also have a feeling you made the topic more to show the forum the video and not ask about the raag, just my opinion.

If the guy from manglacharan is trying to represent the shakti of chandi (female) with the statue of a goddess...then why doesn't he just worship her statue which he has (which i'm sure he does)? Guru Sahib taught us to worship chandi in the form of shashter alone!

Had that statue not been there...that video would have been sikk!

Yet another confused Santanist posing as a Sikh!

My gosh, I was seriously considering about simply ripping the MP3 from the vid and simply showing you that (so no talk of the video occurs) but I thought you would all be mature enough to ignore the video even after I said "to ignore the video", yet I was wrong.

Maybe it isn't a raag I don't know, but I love the music, and want to know the full version is.

My gosh, I was seriously considering about simply ripping the MP3 from the vid and simply showing you that (so no talk of the video occurs) but I thought you would all be mature enough to ignore the video even after I said "to ignore the video", yet I was wrong.

Maybe it isn't a raag I don't know, but I love the music, and want to know the full version is.

Stick to shabads with Gurbani bro.

Nothing wrong with worshipping weapons. Don't be thrown off by the statue and consider the worship of weapons is wrong. People try to throw in their own manmat ideas to Gurmat. The person who made this video obviious had ill intentions. I wouldnt even care if the statue was there and the person was trying to illustrate what Guru Sahib is saying as Guru Sahib uses Chandi as an example. However this character has taken weapons and placed them next to a statue and then put the lines of Kesar Singh below it, where it says to worship weapons. By doing so you would also be worshipping that statue and Gurmat say this is completely wrong.