Right-Handedness And Sikhi - Y Do We Believe In It?

alias

NB. as far as I see, there is no such thing as right handedness. apart from 1 thing. guru ji was right handed. thus. kara. kirpaan. and kachera rehet is thus kept. I still don’t understand the amrit sunchaar and prashad thing tho.. thanks for reading!!

well..yes.. i agree that muzis do it too.... the whole clean urself with theb left hand and eat with the ryt.. but... we do do it with the amrit sunchaar too.. what do u think about this? bout giving prashaad/ drinking amrit from ryt and, and the kashera ryt leg thing?

• 1 year later...

i myself am left handed. i dont believe in 'handedness' however, i feel that because our guru gave us kachera right leg thing {aka, i like to call it the kachera dance :p }, kara on right hand, kirpaan on our left side, for use with our right hand, and right hand on top of left hand for amrit sunchaar (when we drink it), we must follow that. and thats what i do.

my final word on heaven n hell, its just a metaphore re left n right,... but when it comes to our guru, we cant say anything, but lisen and keep the rehet as strait as we can. i.e. we aint no one to change it.