Q&A With Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wale

singh154

So does he think that only the Hindu Avtars are 'Waheguru' what about Mohammed Sahib, Jesus Sahib, Buddha Sahib?

According to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee, Krishan is himself busy taking births, how can he save the world.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?SourceID=G&PageNo=559

bRhmY byd bwxI prgwsI mwieAw moh pswrw ] brehamai baedh baanee paragaasee maaeiaa moh pasaaraa || Through Brahma, the hymns of the Vedas were revealed, but the love of Maya spread. mhwdyau igAwnI vrqY Gir AwpxY qwmsu bhuqu AhMkwrw ]2] mehaadhaeo giaanee varathai ghar aapanai thaamas bahuth aha(n)kaaraa ||2|| The wise one, Shiva, remains absorbed in himself, but he is engrossed in dark passions and excessive egotism. ||2|| iksnu sdw AvqwrI rUDw ikqu lig qrY sMswrw ] kisan sadhaa avathaaree roodhhaa kith lag tharai sa(n)saaraa || Vishnu is always busy reincarnating himself - who will save the world?

We can talk about avtarhood and their roles in Sikhism until cows get home, there are plenty of dedicated topics both on sikhawareness/sikhsangat provides much more insight on this topic...i suggest you reply to those topics so all the discussion is under proper context...making it much more easier to understand complexity of the topic..so coming back to this topic on hand, lets also focus deep discussion of atma, paratma, antish karan, karam which were also discussed in greater detail in question and answers...to be honest, i find the latter much more fascinating as it has to do with everyone's inner self. Whilst, it's good to have understanding of avtarhood and their roles in sikhism to understand theology of sikhism but being totally infused in this topic to the point that one intends to fail to look at bigger picture of one self. At the end of day, avtars (regardless of what you think about them) already came and transcendent back to its source, it's our turn now... what matter at this point is your inner journey, i hate to see sikhs still discussing this or pondering about the topic of avtarhood and their roles in sikhism to the point until their one leg is in this world and other leg is in the grave..that's my personal take on it.. i have discussed the topic of roles of avtarhood and their roles in Sikhism from every angle until my brain frooze (check archives of sikhsangat/sikhawareness) ...i have given up...now i just look at the exploring one's self.

Boy you guys are so stupid, you can't even see who your father is. That's why we don't have Khalsa raj....I suggest you listen to a really Sants katha Sant Jarnail Singh jee, dasam katha who teaches gurmat and not some snatan mat.....wake up and become GURUS KHALSA again!

Penji that is a really stupid thing to say as baba ji comes from nirmalay samparda just like Sant baba Bishan Singh ji of Taksaal.

Boy you guys are so stupid, you can't even see who your father is. That's why we don't have Khalsa raj....I suggest you listen to a really Sants katha Sant Jarnail Singh jee, dasam katha who teaches gurmat and not some snatan mat.....wake up and become GURUS KHALSA again!

very off topic remark, clearly out of context. Guru Sahib talks about Krishna (and others) countless times, so why can't we discuss what role he has to play. This is not some sanatan mat, but I agree with the rest of what you are saying.