Aakhri Kirtan

gurmukhsodhi

There is a cassette named "Aakhri Kirtan" by Sant Ishar Singh Ji Maharaj". During my childhood I listened to it but now I have forgot all the contents. Is somebody know about this cassette or have Internet source of information? I may be also wrong regarding the title because title may be like "Aakhri Updesh" Or "Aakhri Darshan". sometimes It may also happen that the title which got famous in the people may different from the original or authorize title. For many years I am eager to listen to it but unable to find it. I google it out but after many hours of searching I find nothing. I talked to somebody and he was only to tell me that it is related to death. this increase my curiosity. I have very faint memory because I was Child.My family is also not very supporting in this regard.

There is a cassette named "Aakhri Kirtan" by Sant Ishar Singh Ji Maharaj". During my childhood I listened to it but now I have forgot all the contents. Is somebody know about this cassette or have Internet source of information? I may be also wrong regarding the title because title may be like "Aakhri Updesh" Or "Aakhri Darshan". sometimes It may also happen that the title which got famous in the people may different from the original or authorize title. For many years I am eager to listen to it but unable to find it. I google it out but after many hours of searching I find nothing. I talked to somebody and he was only to tell me that it is related to death. this increase my curiosity. I have very faint memory because I was Child.My family is also not very supporting in this regard.

Have you checked GurbaniUpdesh.org ?