How To Manage Hours In India With Work In Usa

jassa

I am working in an IT company and my main work is dealing with clients in USA. So the problem is when its night in here they have the day and past couple of months my body clock is messed up.

I am forced to sleep in 2 - 3 shifts of 2 - 3 hours each.

Should i change my job or quit.

Any idea of managing my day would be helpful. Its 12:45 am in here. I am still up waiting for a conference call from a US based client.

I was having a tough time at my job a few years ago and was discussing it with an older, wiser bhaji. Here is how the conversation went:

bhaji: kidda mundea!

me: bas bhaji challi janda

bhaji: ki gal, bara dhilla bolda

me: bas ji kam ney matt mari pai

bhaji: acha, job change kar la

me: try karda pea par labhdi ni hor (recession was going on at the time)

bhaji: acha....shad dey fey

me: oh ni kar sakda, bill deney hundey

bhaji: leh oh tu kera bachea nu roti khawani aa. kam shad, ugprading kar 6 maheeney. fey vadia job lag jani

I didn't actually follow his advice :rolleyes2:

So I say the same to you, if you are miserable at your current job and you can afford to quit, then do so. The physical and psychological damage you are inflicting on your body and mind will be hard to reverse. It is now well established that people who work at night can never make up their sleep, regardless of how long they sleep during the day. Our sleeping pattern is ruled by the Sun!

Baki aggey tuhadi marji aa. ardaas kar lo, guru sahib kirpa karan gey :)

Bhaji ahhi taan problem main June 2010 toon April 2011 taak job kitti and taraki enni kitti jini bande 10 saal ch karde ... From Trainee to Manager salary from 6k per month when started to 45k when i left.

Then i started preparing for govt job keyonki pressure bahut jeyada see private work which. 3 - 4 mahine free reha but corruption bahut jeyada clerk di post layi we ministers di saffarish aa jandi.

Hun main dubara job join kitti fer same thing. I am gaining weight, waist and tidh. Started having a back and joint problem. :(

Dukan khollan ?

amrit veley uth key, 2 ghantey simran kar key ja ban parr key (jo vi tuhanu jada pasand hai) fey ardaas kar lena. Satguru jee sarey kam sawar den gey :)

I know job market is bad in India, but as I'm sure you will agree, money isn't everything. Jidda tusi menu ik vari keha si, koi dukaan hi khol lo nai ta. Try kar key dekh lo.

Bhaji ahhi taan problem main June 2010 toon April 2011 taak job kitti and taraki enni kitti jini bande 10 saal ch karde ... From Trainee to Manager salary from 6k per month when started to 45k when i left.

Then i started preparing for govt job keyonki pressure bahut jeyada see private work which. 3 - 4 mahine free reha but corruption bahut jeyada clerk di post layi we ministers di saffarish aa jandi.

Hun main dubara job join kitti fer same thing. I am gaining weight, waist and tidh. Started having a back and joint problem. :(

Dukan khollan ?

Jey barbaad hon daa shauk hai te zaroor dukan kholo

The best options are search for companies which provide good work environment ,may be they will not pay you high amount but their working hours are going to be flexible.

The second option is become a teacher .If you are qualified then you can easily join school or college as teacher if not then then join some college and get higher qualification .If you become teacher then you can teach do job in school or college or you can give private tutions