Niddar Singh Nihang Is A..

Astral

I just realised this whilst I was in bed, and had to post it before I forget.

Now we all heard the word "nang" which is often directed at Niddar etc, personally it's a horrid word (naked nihang), which divides the panthe more. Niddar is a Nihang, he is not the typical Nihang though because he doesn't follow the typical Nihang maryada since he has a lot more beliefs in Hindu deities etc , then it hit me like lighting.

We all know of the stories in the times of Maharaj Ranjit Singh, there was a lot of complex conflictions going on in the panthe, as a lot of rebellious Nihangs didn't & wouldn't accept orders from Maharaj Ranjit Singh.

"In addition to the regular and irregular army.. Some were religious fanatics.. they acknowledged no rulers or laws but their own; think nothing of robbery, or even murder, should they happen to be in the humour for it, Maharaj Ranjeet Singh himself having on more than one occasion narrowly escaped assassination by them" - Baron Charles Hugel [travels in Kashmir and the Panjab], translated from German

Now this Baron Charles didn't know too much detail about the Nihangs, but who are these people that he is talking about. They are not the typical Nihang, who were the people that betrayed Maharaj Ranjit Singh???? DURGA SINGHS!

Now take a step back, and combine this with the context of Niddar .

Durga Singhs, were Nihangs but they were much much more linked with Hinduism than the typical Nihang... So Nidar isn't a fake Nihang as people say but he has views or may actually be a Durga Singh, now does that not make perfect sense in relations to his very hindu-sikh views ?

Image: Durga Singh's

259894_10150666631830534_710030533_19453665_3826690_n.jpg

Firstly, the reason why they tried to assassinate Maharaja Ranjit Singh was because he was under influence of the dograys who brought in murtian into Gurudwara Sahibs and their sanatan mat into Sikhi. It's the reason why the Sikh raj eventually fell, the dogras eventually made Maharaja Ranjti Singh so confused that he thought his closest Sikhs were against him. The Nihangs were highly against any hindu influence and that's why they tried to kill Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

There are medical reports of very honest Sikhs being assassinated by dogras at night time in hospital wards and them buying back Kashmir after stealing from the Khalsa treasury.

Secondly that picture is relatively new of Nihang Singhs and they aren't any "Durga" Nihangs. Refer to my signature for a typical Singh around the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

The Khalsa didn't believe in murtian or any of that stuff. During Maharaja Ranjit Singh's raj a lot of manmat went on and thus he was called by Akali Phula Singh to Harmandir Sahib to receive his lashings.

Niddar isn't a nang, nor is he a Nihang. He's a hindu in Khalsa uniform.

Anyone who says Sikhs are hindus or worship devis/murtian are not Sikhs and i'm not afraid to say it.

I forgot which Baba ji it was but he said to understand history you need to understand Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and look at history with that lens.

It was the conspiring Hindu Dogra's in government in Khalsa Durbar along with their British agents who eventually brought down the Sikh empire and Khalsa Raj in the form of assassinations of the late Maharajah's sons one by one in brutal or dubious accidental ways.

Had these idiots known how history would unfold at the determent of their community, ours and the Indian subcontinent as a whole I would imagine they wouldn't have dared to conspire against sarkar-e-khalsa.

This is the first time i am hearing word "Durga singh" No where in history it is used. We are already divided dont create these new divisions and that to just for fun. Sharam Karo

Akali Phula Singh never left Maharaja Ranjeet singh many claim that he did so but its not true. Infact Akali Budhadal and other nihang armies were never part of maharaja ranjeet singh fauj. They were not paid by him nor they follow any commands of maharaja. Shaheedi of Akali Phula Singh is live example of this that they work own their own. Maharaja could only ask for the help of dal panth thats it then it was dal panths wish to help him or not.

The only dispute between Maharaja Ranjeet singh and Akali Phula singh was not because of Dogras but the westernisation of sikh army. They french hiring to train the sikh army.

Akali Nihangs were not against "Hindu or Durga or Muslims or Allaha or British or Whatever" Not even a single person on records was killed because he was from a different religion.

PS- Can any one tell when and how these attempts ti kill maharaja were made ?