Captain Amrinder Singh Is Right

genie

SGPC has been the enemy of Sikhs since 1947, they wrote down on paper the definition of a Sikh (their vrsion of rehat maryada) and to this day it has lead to Sikhs who cut their hair as non-sikhs by defination yet monay sahejdhari have more love for Sikhi than many keshdari's in many countries and contribute alot of their time and financial wealth. Many were pushed out of the religion by these zealots of SGPC into the arms of hindu sects and cults who usually have allegence to the indian congress party. Captain amrinder singh though being a congress party leader in Punjab talks real sense. And should be credited for speaking out against inward looking idiots of those like sant samaj and others who want to see the Sikh population and influence decrease. The voting for sehajdhari Sikhs (who form 80+% of the Sikh religion) is the only way that SGPC's strangle hold on Sikh politics will be broken so that our religion can be safeguarded from narrow minded fools.

The zealots of SGPC (freemason controlled institution) also did not let the dalits embrace Sikhism pre partition where all those hindu's who would have converted to Sikhism would have given Sikhs enough majority to demand a Sikhistan / Khalistan. All problems to this day lay at the enemies of Sikhism ie SGPC and Indian congress party.

asr.jpg

Members of masonic lodge in Punjab, look at the pattern on the floor its the same one as on harmandir sahib. These masons are controlled by the "elites" such as Queen of England and others to rule over lands indirectly that are not theirs (in other words imperialism again). They use influential members in governments and organisations, national armies and armed groups to do their bidding when they want things to go their way.

I don't know about your anti Semitic views, but how is allowing hair cutters to vote in SGPC elections going to be beneficial for the Khalsa Panth? When Sahejdharis were given the right to vote it was because at the time the vast majority of the Sikhs were Keshdaris/Amritdaris. If only the early Akalis had known about the fall of the Panth to the state it is today perhaps they would not have been so easy going. Today, due to the influence of Kalyug and Maya most Sikhs have decided to forget the traditions of their forefathers and Gurus and began to cut their hair and the ones who do care are now called "zealots" and "narrow minded" by anti Semitic people like you. And yes, you are anti Semitic because it is usually the Anti Semitic nut-jobs who talk about free masons conspiracy theories. When they say free masons they really mean Jews, but that way they don't exactly sound as anti semitic.Plus allowing hair cutters to vote is a congress party conspiracy. So you want us to follow Indira Gandhis party?

I'm not worried about the Khalsa panth... as that will survive in a small number because some amount of narrow minded Keshdhari's and amrithdari's will try their best to drive most out of the faith with their bogus leaders who give their alligence else where.

What i'm concerned about is the Sikh panth the wider Sikh community who are larger than Khalsa panth as they are left directionless and falling into the arms of cults and dera's and even other established faiths because if you dont have hair you not a Sikh, some idiots are trying to make Sikhism into a hair cult. Keeping Kesh is a requirement of a GurSikh a Khalsa its not a requirement of a Sikh as gurbani doesnt state one needs it to be one!

A Sikh can be anyone who bows down to SGGS Ji and gives their allegence to Sikhism only. SGPC has messed up your mind your trying to make all Sikhs become Khalsa by default which is a disaster from day one it has ment we lost out on getting a country, it has ment hindu-sikh clashes of 1960s-90s, it has ment congress party gaining voter bank whereas they really shouldnt.

This is all on papers in reality Mona and even non sikhs use to vote in SGPC elections in rural area. Ever time they make videos for news publish articles in papers that shejdharis are voting and people forget and make this an issue in next elections.

Till now akali dal was using this "mona number power" for its benefits and now they are free to vote and make decisions which akali dal sees as threat and Congress supported panthic morcha sees it as a upper hand.

But the truth is Sehajdharis were voting every time behind the scene.

Its all politics, but the power behind it is SGPC and Congress party. Akali Dal are just marginalised fools who are corrupt and dont realise they are being played. SGPC needs to change the defination of what a Sikh is so that our numbers increase and we can see some real changes for the benefit of the Sikh panth and Punjab until then you will never see Khalsa raj because congress party and SGPC's (freemasons) plans are to divide, divide and more divide until we cant work for the same goal.

Some SGPC members openly admit they are freemasons and say there is nothing wrong with it, since it attempts to join all religions. But at higher levels of masonry you have to become a Jew (and commence there rituals to initiate), so maybe these SGPC members (weather they truly are for the panth (lol) or just in it for the £££ or something else), the fact is freemasonry which at the top is all about Zionism/Judaism, it's true goal is to eradicate every other religion apart from there own, the only reason why they are so successful is due to the massive global influence they have over the world. And guess what, all the Sikh free-masons are prominent doctors of the city, principle of the government medical college, senior lawyers, business tycoons and other influential people.

But at the current rate of politics involved in SGPC, it'll will be the downfall of Sikhi, well I should say the downfall has already begun they are playing games with the fundamentals of Sikhi. Members of SGPC should be chosen by the Khalsa's sangat, not on a corrupt system of political elections, since the present SGPC members know nothing of Gurmat anyway. As the OP pretty much said; SGPC has control over Akal Takht. Now you tell me something isn't wrong with that.

I'm not worried about the Khalsa panth... as that will survive in a small number because some amount of narrow minded Keshdhari's and amrithdari's will try their best to drive most out of the faith with their bogus leaders who give their alligence else where.

Show us one credible practicing Gursikh who supports Sahejdharis to have the right to make decisions at the Panthic level. On the other hand I can show you how the congress party is supporting the Sahejdharis to make decisions at the Panthic level. The same congress party which broke Punjab into 4 parts(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Chandigarh), attacked Darbar Sahib in 84, killed thousands of Sikhs in riots in Delhi, killed thousands of SIkhs in fake encounters. You want us to follow the dictates of such an anti Sikh party? Not gonna happen!

What i'm concerned about is the Sikh panth the wider Sikh community who are larger than Khalsa panth as they are left directionless and falling into the arms of cults and dera's and even other established faiths because if you dont have hair you not a Sikh, some idiots are trying to make Sikhism into a hair cult. Keeping Kesh is a requirement of a GurSikh a Khalsa its not a requirement of a Sikh as gurbani doesnt state one needs it to be one!

A Sikh is he who practices Gurmat. Merely being born in a Sikh family or being a descendant of Sikhs does not make you a Sikh. A white man who has no Sikh ancestors but Amrit chaks, reads nitnem, wakes up at Amritvela has more right to call himself a Sikh then a mona-ghona who is a descendant of Sikhs but cuts his hair, drinks Sharaab, goes to parties and clearly follows Manmukh lifestyle. Guru jee has said "rehet pyari mujh ko, Sikh pyara nahi". Sikhi is a spiritual path. I have mona friends who are currently making an effort to follow Sikhi by going to Gurdwara, doing seva, read Bani and eventually take Amrit. Such monas I can consider Sikhs. Sikhi is a religion that believes in importance of quality over quantity. That is why puraatans Singhs were so few but were of high quality. Not like today where we have left is only quantity but hardly any quality.

A Sikh can be anyone who bows down to SGGS Ji and gives their allegence to Sikhism only. SGPC has messed up your mind your trying to make all Sikhs become Khalsa by default which is a disaster from day one it has ment we lost out on getting a country, it has ment hindu-sikh clashes of 1960s-90s, it has ment congress party gaining voter bank whereas they really shouldnt.

Brother, my family also used to be Monas and pure Manmukhs. So I am not talking with a holier than thou attitude. My background is also the same. Before my family adopted Sikhi, we were the typical Manmukh Punjabi family who cut hair, drinks, goes to parties yet proudly claimed to be "Sikhs". But thanks to Guru Jee's blessings who brought us into the Sikh fold. I encourage you, if you really love your Guru as a Sikh is supposed to do, then stop cutting your hair, take Amrit and become Sikhs of the Guru(GurSikh). If Sikhs can become strong in their faith then watch how Guru jee will help his Panth achieve full glory in this world. We need to bring the Panth back to the basics to how the Singhs were during puraatan times.

Guru jee said "Jabb lag Khalsa rahe nyara, tab lag tej diho me sara, Jab eh gahe Bipran ki reet, me na karo in ko parteet". (As long as the Khalsa remains nyara, I will support them, but when they follow the ways of the Brahmins I will not support them"). Now cutting of hairs which sehejdharis do is a Hindu customs. Cuting of hair is not a Sikh trait. Keeping of hair and wearing of Dastar is what keeps us Nyara. Now if we cut our hair(Bipran/Hindu trait) and lose our Nyarapan, how can we hope for Guru Jee to bless us? Solution: stop beadbi of Kesh, since Kesh also is the Mohar of Guru Jee and take Amrit and become Rehetvaan Khalsa.

Show us one credible practicing Gursikh who supports Sahejdharis to have the right to make decisions at the Panthic level. On the other hand I can show you how the congress party is supporting the Sahejdharis to make decisions at the Panthic level. The same congress party which broke Punjab into 4 parts(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Chandigarh), attacked Darbar Sahib in 84, killed thousands of Sikhs in riots in Delhi, killed thousands of SIkhs in fake encounters. You want us to follow the dictates of such an anti Sikh party? Not gonna happen!

Read my posts again and then read them again brother. You will not see me once support Indian congress terrorist party, they are enemies of Sikhism and Sikhs. What I am saying is look behind the powers who are trying to divide Sikhs look at the bigger picture. All i say is captain amrinder is right on this issue. He is a congress official so doesn't get my sympathies but when a person speaks the truth he should be given credit.

Broaden your mind see the elite powers who are playing our uneducated people like fools like they did to break up our empire that we had established through many sacfirces and hard work all gone in the pages of history because people want to limit the influence of Sikhism. The best way to do that is keep dividing Sikhs, sehajdhari Sikhs are Sikhs and proud Sikhs. They maybe not practising gurmat, however if you declare them non-sikhs you are part of the problem and enemy of Sikhism you are giving aid to those who want to see Sikhs surrounded by anti-sikh forces so that eventually you will only find a handful of Sikhs here and there in punjab because the rest of the population have been bullied out of the faith.

I will not let that happen and I will stand up for the rights of Sehajdhari Sikhs to keep making their valuable contributions for the betterment of the Sikh panth and influence in geo-political senseive area's. This is the only way the panth will expand into pakistan and other area's otherwise sit back and cry as population decreases because of madness put forward by SGPC (freemasons).

Amrinder singh is nobody to be trusted as credible person of not owing allegiance to sikh panth (after considereing his financial, moral and legal support to Spokesman newspaper). Currently, I am reading his recent book and he seems to be praising bit of dogra traitors and how he and his babu writers throw great insults on the history of maharaja ranjit singh and his raj. Disgusting ! Just like badals, amrinder is no good !! So anything he say or shout should not be even considered to be debated within sikh circles.. He is far away from the inner circle !

Amrinder is just like badal. There is no difference in terms of trust or credibility both camps are in it for the financial wealth and fame that power brings. This is where Sikhs need to look at credible alternatives and look closely at the role of SGPC and see how since its inception been instrumental in the downfall and decline of Sikh influence in the region.