Birmingham Is Now Heaven On Earth

PAL 07

Showing how useless the government was in dealing with the england riots, following this on a normal sunday a special community cohesion event was thought out. Displaying how we all love each other. Well this was just another complete shambles by the corrupt politicians in charge of this country. what a load of bollo**s !!!

I wish to ask the sangat what are your opinions of this video and How many of you have fallen for this (see link below)

In my opinion muslims and sikhs will never live in peace in one community, theres no point making fancy programmes and fake huggs and kisses.

I HOPE MY PEOPLE ARE AWAKE TO THE THREAT OF ISLAMIFICATION OF THE UK

(minutes 4:30)

my opinion is that all muslims and sikhs will never really get along, after the 3 muslim lads died and the sons father, Tariq Jahan promoted further peace but other people in that crowd of muslims also probably wanted justice, in this day and age i dont think it is the religion that totally defines a person but also the mentality of the person. Seeing as most people are still controlled by lust, greed, anger etc there actions are then controlled by those evils rather than their religion, i bet half the muslims in that crowd didnt know islam inside out, they were just there to see if it all kicked off cuz they wanted to be a part of it. Dont get me wrong though i still think militant islamic groups need a kicking for what they do.

i am awake to the threat of islamification, but i dont believe every single muslim backs it.

muslims are weak right now so they playing the game of deception with the unbelievers.... You can never trust muslims, especially with our history where arungzebs army took oath on the koran that they will not touch sikhs if they came out of a fort (zafarnama)

when there numbers are greater than unbelievers this is the result....

Abduction of Hindus, Sikhs have become a business in Pak: PML MP

Wow, that was amazing and blew me away. Here people are trying to create social harmony and find good out of a tragic situation. Yet people are still ready to bring them down. I find it amazing that anybody could say anything bad about that video above. It was nothing but peace and love between not just the sikh and muslim communities, but every community.

Please, stop holding so much hatred in your heart and learn from Bhai Khaneya jee. We are all the same under God's eyes, he makes no distinctions between his children. So why should you?

I agreee with the OP. Calm heads in the Muslim community are only an hour display. As soon as they believe they are being threatened, insulted, or they will lose something they think is valuable. Then it's the Muslim community against everyone else. NOT the whole Muslim community thinks like this, but it only takes a handful to destroy the so called lasting peace.

Let's face it. When Muslims want to harm another community they go to the extreme right away. They don't hestitate to give the other side a chance for anything.

the one point about muslim/pakistani gangs that is being over looked is the sheer amount of them in such a small geographical area. then what they do is think they own the place and then oppress the small minority groups.

using sikh girls or girls of any "kafir" race is only to defile them and make them feel like dirt. its a type of psychological enslavement. But muslims are much organised than us as we are too busy hating each other.

firstly there are at least 5 other topics on this issue... i think we are bringing it up more times then upinder has said "humanity"!

yes our sympathies are with the families of the 3 lads that died. but the above clip posted by pal07 is just a snapshot of the real picture.

what annoys me is sangat tv are well aware that muslims were dissin sikhi during the riots yet they are delivering modified and biased material on their youtube channel that suggests otherwise. on live tv muslims were refusing to speak to the old singh presenter on sangat tv.

further, when sangat tv was outside the hospital where the 3 murdered were geting medical aid, a muslim youth and his pals were barking that islam is the only true religion and we should all be researching islam and declairing our faith by saying the shahada. at this they all barked agressively the shahada. upinder responded by saying "thank you".

this was said at a time when upinder was telling all sikhs "they are our brothers in there (hospital)" "we should all be doing aardas".

to all those sangat that think this newly found sikh muslim unity is legit and the best thing since hot pitta - you need to fix up and get your heads checked.

I comment on this whole thing as follows:

1. My sympathies go out to the 3 young men who died and their families

2. Tariq Jahan and the elder brother of the two boys who died, BOTH spoke well and seemed genuine

3. However, Upinder from Sangat TV, seemed far too FILMI, especially the way he was hugging the bold muslim chap, a bit toooo long that was uncomfortable viewing.

Upinder seemed to be doing it more for his OWN image etc. I MEAN, HE WAS TRYING SO HARD TO CRY! LOL, BUT THE FAKE TEARS WOULDNT COME OUT, THEN WHILE HE WAS HUGGIN THE CHAP, HE SIGNALLED SOMEONE AWAY WITH HIS RIGHT HAND, which indicates he wasnt really that upset, lol.

4. Over the top sucking up from the 2 elder Singhs at the end, FUNNILY enough the only genuine people in the whole video were the 2 muslim chaps who had lost family members, Never said that before!

I think Sangat tv have gone well beyond their duties to the MUSLIM community, and should go back to being a SIKH sangat channel, rather than what the singh said at the end of the video when he said sangat was a community channel.

I agree with Pal07 and Paneer monster, who have summed it up well

SOMEBODY TELL UPINDER HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAME ARE UP. He's quite entertaining though, I think he's been watching to many of the old Michael jackson interviews, I LOVE YOU,....CRY.....I love you..... Heal the world.......(Birmingham), Make it a Halaal place...... for me and for you and the entire birmingham Pakistani race, there are...... Pakistanis dieing.... and if you care enough for the living, make a kebab place, a halaal place...(IN UNISON) ..HALAAL the world.......