Darshan Of Hanuman Ji To Gursikhs

alias

i think we 'll keep on arguing on this topic endlessly until we experience it with our own eyes.

Guru Gobind singh mentioned Main Na Ganeshe Pritham Manau bcz Guruji was tohi mohi mohi tohi with Akal Purakh. These Devi Devtaas are below Akal Purakh but still regarded higher status than humans.Therefore we should always give respect even if we are sikhs.

There was sakhi of a gursikh who worshipped Kwaja Khijr(lord of ocean) to get his work done instead of worshipping Akal Purakh(Vaheguru), Than Sangat asked why did he worshipped Kwaja Khijr Sahib instead of Vaheguru. He replied back saying, 'FOr very small works, i thought i should not disturb Akal Purakh to do thsi task, therefore i took the support of Akal Purakh's Sevaks(Devi Devtas) to do his small task.

Your Sakhi, which i believe is 100% fake doesn't make sense. All comes for Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj. Inorder for this Kwaja Khijr devta/devi to attain anything he/she first has to ask Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj for it. So a Gursikh asking this lower figure doesn't make sense, since this lower figure will ask Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj for it. Gursikhs are well aware that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj directly connects them to Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj. Also how can you disturb Akal Purakh? What does Akal Purakh need to focus on? YOu just gave Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj a lower status than most humans. Neither does any of your other post make sense. Here listen to this and see what a Gurmukh says.

Gurbani Says all devi devtas are sevaks of Akal Purakh. Bhai Lehna ji only through Devi's help able to know there was Guru Nanak Dev ji(puran Satguru) who can help him for Self -Realization not her, there fore He should go to Guru nanak and not worship her. Before that Even Bhai Lehna ji worshipped Devi, used to go to Gangas, Haridwar. Guru Gobind singh ji worshipped Chandi to bring power and khanda in Khalsa.

and the sakhi is 100% true bcz i heard it from the audios of Brahamgyani Sant Harnam singh ji(Kilewale Mahapursh)

ਹਜ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਗੋਮਤੀ ਤੀਰ

हज हमारी गोमती तीर ॥

Haj hamārī gomṯī ṯīr.

My pilgrimage to Mecca is on the banks of the Gomati River;

ਜਹਾ ਬਸਹਿ ਪੀਤੰਬਰ ਪੀਰ ॥੧॥

जहा बसहि पीत्मबर पीर ॥१॥

Jahā basėh pīṯambar pīr. ||1||

the spiritual teacher in his yellow robes dwells there. ||1||

ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਕਿਆ ਖੂਬੁ ਗਾਵਤਾ ਹੈ ॥

वाहु वाहु किआ खूबु गावता है ॥

vāhu vāhu ki▫ā kẖūb gāvṯā hai.

Waaho! Waaho! Hail! Hail! How wondrously he sings.

ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਮੇਰੈ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਵਤਾ ਹੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

हरि का नामु मेरै मनि भावता है ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Har kā nām merai man bẖāvṯā hai. ||1|| rahā▫o.

The Name of the Lord is pleasing to my mind. ||1||Pause|| ਨਾਰਦ ਸਾਰਦ ਕਰਹਿ ਖਵਾਸੀ ॥

नारद सारद करहि खवासी ॥

Nāraḏ sāraḏ karahi kẖavāsī.

Naarada the sage, and Shaarada the goddess of knowledge, serve the Lord.

ਪਾਸਿ ਬੈਠੀ ਬੀਬੀ ਕਵਲਾ ਦਾਸੀ ॥੨॥

पासि बैठी बीबी कवला दासी ॥२॥

Pās baiṯẖī bībī kavlā ḏāsī. ||2||

The goddess Lakhshmi sits by Him as His slave. ||2||

ਕੰਠੇ ਮਾਲਾ ਜਿਹਵਾ ਰਾਮੁ ॥

कंठे माला जिहवा रामु ॥

Kanṯẖe mālā jihvā rām.

The mala is around my neck, and the Lord's Name is upon my tongue.

ਸਹੰਸ ਨਾਮੁ ਲੈ ਲੈ ਕਰਉ ਸਲਾਮੁ ॥੩॥

सहंस नामु लै लै करउ सलामु ॥३॥

Sahaʼns nām lai lai kara▫o salām. ||3||

I repeat the Naam, the Name of the Lord, a thousand times, and bow in reverence to Him. ||3||

ਕਹਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵਉ ॥

कहत कबीर राम गुन गावउ ॥

Kahaṯ Kabīr rām gun gāva▫o.

Says Kabeer, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord;

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=%E0%A8%B9%E0%A8%BF%E0%A9%B0%E0%A8%A6%E0%A9%82">ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਦੋਊ ਸਮਝਾਵਉ ॥੪॥੪॥੧੩॥

हिंदू तुरक दोऊ समझावउ ॥४॥४॥१३॥

Hinḏū ṯurak ḏo▫ū samjẖāva▫o. ||4||4||13||

I teach both Hindus and Muslims. ||4||4||13||

there is a part in bhai sahib bhai randhir singh jis auto bio, that says that they wer on a train and kept askin for darshan of guru gobind singh ji. but because they kept asking, they were given darshan of ganesh and kept seeing them wherever they looked. this was done as bhai sahib was supposed to ask for darshan of akaal purakh. this (i think) is in their auto biography, near the end, after they came out of jail. - this is what i ment by 'fikka darshan. i suppose fikka is a wrong word to use.. : / .

and to the above post, i do agree. it is standard that ppl cat go strait to university, we have to go level by level. but thn, the is a way to cut the que. so its not necessrily the case that we go level by level.

thanks for ur post :)

The shortest way to Wahiguru, (just like in geometry science, that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line), is His Nam Simran.

From the last post of brother Mohinder Pal, is quite evident that, of Kabir Sahib`s bani, that He was a Saint of highest level, as He clearly says that Nam Simran is the way to Him, to control the mind, and that, this Nam Simran is for everyone, irrespective of his religion, like He says whether a hindu or a muslim, as the reality in all living beings( but especially in humans ), is the soul. So naturally, because Wahiguru being the creator and the origin is the same for all, the way going back to Him is also one, and that is Nam Simran, through the Shabad. As it is said earlier also: Anter Jot Niranter Bani, Sachay Sahib siu liv lae. Which means, in this Bani, there is sound and light, and by seeing and listening to it, one merges into the Lord; so in this Nam, which is a superconscioss and all powerfull energy, there is sound in it and light in it as said before, which can be heard and seen by the soul with it`s 2 innate faculties, the faculty to see is callet Nirat and the faculty to listen or hear is Surat... so Guru Sahiban says, by attuning ourselves to this Amrit Bani, this Anhad Shabad or Nam, we wash all our dirt gradually, we drink that Amrit and become immortal by merging ourselves into it, which is the same as Wahiguru. This concept of Wahiguru as Shabad and Nam, is not anything new, it is mentioned in the Jap JI Sahib and Anand Sahib, as well as in almost every page of the Granth Sahib Ji. Nam or Shabad like Wahiguru, is not a word, but relates to the highest and primal energy or being.

That is why Guru Nanak in Jap Ji Sahib says:

Soi Soi sada SachSahib Sacha Sachi Nau, which means:God, His Name(Nam) and glory are always true. Such is the greatnes of Nam and it`s Simran, that one, hardly needs to do anything more.

Why and what is that, which almost everyone looks for? Isn`t is true happiness or bliss, purity, satisfaction, and gyan?

So for that Guru Nanak Ji beautifully explains it in Jap Ji Sahib:

suni-ai siDh peer sur naath...... by listening to it(Shabad) one becomes a perfect saint, a religious guide, a spiritual leader, and a great yogi

suni-ai deep lo-a paataal. ........ by listening to it, the knowledge of the world, continents and nether regions is gained by the mortal. Moreover He says, pointing us towards our freedom from the chaurasee ka chakar:

suni-ai pohi na sakai kaal........by listening to it, Kal or death can not touh you. Now, when can that be possible, that death can not touch you? Only then , when one has crossed the region of Braham or triloki creation and one has merged onself in Satnam.

Moreover He says, listening to it is the way to realize Him, in His following words:

suni-ai jog jugat tan bhayd. ... by listening to it, the method of realizing Him and the secrets(means the road or vehicle to reach Him, which is that Shabad resounding in each one of us for the 24 hours non stop) of the human body, become known.

suni-ai sat santokh gi-aan.....truthfulness, contentment and divine knowledge are obtained from this Nam or Name, just by listening to it.

So we can see, the greatness, the mehima of Wahiguru and His Nam is infinite......

Wah, wah, wah...... Wahiguru .

The shortest way to Wahiguru, (just like in geometry science, that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line), is His Nam Simran.

ਧੰਿਨ ਧੰਿਨ ਰਿ ਸਾਧ ਜਨ ਸਖੀਏ ਨਾਨਕ ਿਜਨੀ ਨਾਮੁ ਿਧਆਇਆ