Darshan Of Hanuman Ji To Gursikhs

alias

The funny thing is a hindu would say hanumaan is superior, a Christian would say Jesus is superior and a sikh would say that the gurus are superior. But all I said was having darshan of anyone of them is the same. What is so bad about that?

You need to relax and learn how to have a convo properly. I say see your gp and get some anti psychotics. Or do some keertan hopefully that will calm you down.

yea kirtan for sure works for everyone.

let me tell u in clear words that for a sikh darshan of any devi devta is nothing. Darshan of sant is higher than any devi devta and even devi devte want darshan of sants. U need to check your theory of having darshan of all of them is same. this is just like saying if you love Osama Bin Laden and you get to see him and it is equal to seeing Guru. This is the most ridiculous example you gave. In one of ur post you were sayin that its the lack of education, I wonder how u even know the word education exits after reading your post.

Have you had darshan? Yes, you may have read books but have you experienced it? If not back away and be quiet

I bet you this if you perceive Osama bin Laden's image as to be guru jis image and if you keep on doing simran everyday and beg for guru ji's darshan. I bet you my life that you would get darshan of guru ji as Osama.

If i have had darshans I wudnt be sitting here replying to your stupid posts. and now u taking it in completely different direction, what you said before is disrespect to guru sahib, However a hindu thinks devte are supreme and a sikh thinks guru is, this does not make devi devte equal to guru. do u get that or r u a retard?

U dnt have to bet ur precious life. I knw the fact that everything is possible with simran though i do not have any kamai and I believe in Gurbani.

If i have had darshans I wudnt be sitting here replying to your stupid posts.

That's your personal belief you have no way to prove it.

what you said before is disrespect to guru sahib

I understand your hurt but it's your ego getting hurt. But what you say about hanuman can be disrespectful to a hindu.

do u get that or r u a retard?

Your believes are all based on concepts you have read and none that you can say or prove to yourself. Why should I listen to you? Would Bhai sahib agree with your language of calling other retards?

i do not have any kamai and I believe in Gurbani.

Thanks for telling me but that's another reason you should not be posting on here and why I shouldn't listen to you and your 'beliefs'

Please listen to more keertan!

Thank you for that well written piece. Anyway lets now put experiences aside; as to have an experience there must be an object to be subjective of. You talk about elevating our consciousness, let me ask you to what level can you rise your consciousness to become fully objective?

Then do experiences matter and can they be taken as absolute also to what level is consciousness perceived as truth?

Or let's put it to simply when you are having experiences what was there that remained permanent and did not change? (As experiences are always changing)