Sign in to follow this  
Kaljug Singh

The Shastar Vidiya Website - (Some Of) The Lies And Mistruths

Ah, hell. Could one of the mods change the subject of the thread to "The Shastar Vidiya Website - (Some of) the lies and mistruths"?

I didn't realise that the site was on a banned site filter.

K.

• Like 3

Thank you Singh for exposing Nidar's site. This was much needed. And mods can you please allow the title of the site. Break the link, but leave the title.

• Like 2

Mods, sooooo many youths are being misguided by these lies & mistruths...i mean way tooo many - a non-kesadhari Sikh turned up to read my friends house elec/gas meter and spent 20mins trying to convince my friend that sikhs are Hindu's...clearly his claims were baseless...but when asked where was he getting this from...he said Niddar. So many good chardikala Singh's are now just messed up.

Mods...Please make this a sticky and keep it in the General Section.

Thanks

• Like 3

Mods, sooooo many youths are being misguided by these lies & mistruths...i mean way tooo many - a non-kesadhari Sikh turned up to read my friends house elec/gas meter and spent 20mins trying to convince my friend that sikhs are Hindu's...clearly his claims were baseless...but when asked where was he getting this from...he said Niddar. So many good chardikala Singh's are now just messed up.

Mods...Please make this a sticky and keep it in the General Section.

Thanks

Totally agree - we need to wake up and realise that most of the time that sikhi was attacked was because of people with our own circles prtending to be 'Sikh's'. Again these guys are doing the same thing with their brahmin infitrated ideology.

They claim the british changed the way sikhi was - yet that's exactly what they are doing. They believe in the 4 sects of Udhasis, Nirmalay, Seva Panthis and Akali nihangs. Guru gobind Singh breated one khalsa panth with no divisions. Don;t let these Giddar's fool you!!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/62167-gt1588-exhibition-on-the-golden-temple-of-amritsar/

• Like 3

well played Singh.. that whole snaatam stuff is bogus.

Should put it up on a blogspot and push it around face book. It needs to be copied and pasted everywhere.

Very well done

• Like 2

on a sad note man.. We're such a tiny koum but sooo many of these weird cults, weirdos, dehdharis pakhandis, missionaris attacking and trying to convert the 15~20% of Punjabis who even care for faith.. its madness!

• Like 2

Shabash! Kaljug Singh jeeo

I was also thinking of writing something on this website.

The first thing that strikes you when you visit the site is the picture of Ram Chander ji and Sita ji. I respect avtars, prophets of other dharams however why would a sikh have an avtar of another religion as the opening page if their site? The only reason can be is that they actually think that these avtars are equals or similar to our Guru Sahiban.

They won't succeed in their propoganda because it is false and in the end falshood will perish. I feel sorry for those genuine Sikhs who just go to train with Niddar Singh and then adopt his false ideology. We need to do more such as writing articles like bhai Kaljug Singh ji to make sure our veer and bhains do fall for the manmat being propgated by this Niddar Singh and his group.

Also I must stress that by writing informative articles like bhai Kaljug Singh ji is a great option in countering this 'sanatan sikhi' concept. Please dont revert to calling these people RSS, Hindu Fanatics and whatnot. They can turn around to their students and use this to their advantage calling us Sikh fanatics, militants etc.

Lets use Gurmat to to eradicate this Manmat.

Lets use Gurbani to prove the greatness and uniqueness of our dharam.

Sabb te vaddaa Satgur Nanak jin kal rakhi meri

Guru Nanak is highest of all, who kept my honour

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Like 2

wow just found it i will read it all thoroughly tonight and will comment further tomorrow as there is alot of sections/research/photos looks as alot of proof and evidence I will have to cross check with my library of pre- 1900 literature good job I have day off tomorrow thanks

here is the link shastarvidiya.shastar vidiya org

The lineage of this combat system has been outlined below...

All concepts and information revealed on www.<banned site filter activated> have been fully backed-up with transcripts of interviews from past and present masters of this art, together with a great variety of historical citations.

The art traces its origins thus:

a) Adi Deva Shiva

b) Pashupati

c) Kapalika Sadhus

d) Taxila

e) Nath Sadhus

f) Akali Guru Nanak Dev

g) Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa

could the moderators show the site as a filter has been imposed if your searching for truth then everything should be seen to broaden your horizons

A sticky post it's not fair if people cannot see the site that they intend to discuss

ok see you tommorow

this is going to be fun. :bouncybouncy:

Your posts show exactly what level you are at. Go to the V & A museum next time they have a sikh exhibition. You will find world class experts who will set your record straight.

What I mean by your level is, you take sections of scripture out of context, and you basically don't think and don't understand the deeper meaning. Unlike middle eastern religions, sikhi requires intellect the guru's are there to be learnt from. But sikhi is very open, and if that is your true level then there is nothing wrong with it.

It's a bit like when bhinderwala said (sorry not exact quote) " ganesh ride on mouse(chooha)". Like you, he took the visual image and read the scripture and made fun of how a elephant can sit on a mouse. Again this shows his level.

The mouse represents the mind, as you know mouse rushes about in all direction. So ganesh riding on mouse represent a person who has controlled his mind.

To be honest my level is below your, but I am open minded hopefull will go beyond your current level. At least you can copy and paste scripture, now try and understand it.

If you want to take the scripture as written with know understanding. You get 2+2= 5. Why don't you try a simpler middle eastern religion, they all seem to take scripture as is. Also most have only one book, so you will find it easy to copy and paste from.

Take this post as complement I'm placing you right next to bhinderwala. lol lol

Also check out: http://www.soas.ac.uk/gallery/goldentemple/

People there will help you out. :rolleyes2:

By the way Bhram, Visnu, Mahesh are know a tri-muti, Akal-purk itself.

Sant Mahapursh Baba Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale was a charismatic person. Do you really think he didn't realise that the line was in context of another 'special meaning'. I personally feel he was having a laugh and taking the mick.

'his level' was much much higher than yours which is obvious through your ego and disrespect.

I personally don't agree with all this Niddar Singh bashing on here. Just his view does does not match up with yours, don't mean we do his nindya.

If people have a problem with him they should go to his Akhara and have talks with him. I am sure he would be up for that. Better than doing nindya on a website.

• Like 2