Don't Cut It Down Cause It's Your Crown,identity

JSingh7512

Gur pyare sat angat ji

How can u be a sikh if u cut u hair? Your hair is your identity. If u cut it your not a sikh. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave it for a reason gur pyareo it's not for short term it for long term or it could be for both. Your God given hair along with your 5 k's ids your khalsa Uniform your identity which makes u unique stand out Guru Gobind Singh Ji said mai apna sikh parshan sakh da hyaro bandha kalon in a crowd.

U could say gur pyareo that if i cut my hair that u can have your sikhi in your heart even if u don't have it out side but this is wrong u must have both cause it goes hand in hand just like miri piri which is spirituality and politics u can't have one without the other u have to have them both not just one one same as in Sikhi u have to have both it's like a backup just as u can say for example u say something to someone and do somethign else this is wrong cause your not backing it up and it turn out to be false. Now if u did say something and stuck by your word it'll mean something cause you've said it and backed it up which makes it the truth it's the same as if u say something like i'll do the dishes later and u haven't this means nothing or u say something and u don't back it up with an action this is wrong. Now say u got a job and they had a certain uniform that everyone had to wear and u said nah i'll wear what i want then they'll say get out. This is the same as in the sikhi uniform u have sikhi inside and out that goes but having one without the other doesn't. It's like a circle 2 half circles make a circle which makes it fully functional now if u just hand one circle and not the other it;

not complete and it's not going to function properly this is how it is. Waheguru God is the doer i'm we are nothing to u not even a sacrifice to u almighty Waheguru. By cutting our hair where going against guru ji hukam ohmy.gif :D @

Bhul chuk maf karne

P.s> sorry gur pyare sat sangat i haven't put it in paragraphs i'm not to good at english :D . What's your opinion on this gur pyare dat sangat please don't get angry or mad gur pyare sat sangat. This is Guru's true living word hukam and what he is telling us i would just like to share it with the gur pyare sat sagat ji