Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala On Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

yes yes very true but many ppl especially on here would rather listen to manmat and govt propoganda, let them have it their way. Trust me Sikho i've showed these videos before and explained, but many dont watch em, listen or care to know, i bet many will come on here and start talking crap

yes yes very true but many ppl especially on here would rather listen to manmat and govt propoganda, let them have it their way. Trust me Sikho i've showed these videos before and explained, but many dont watch em, listen or care to know, i bet many will come on here and start talking crap

Ok then tell me where is Sant ji is ? Whats wrong with u people ? Why is it so hard to accept the truth that Sant Bhindranwale is SHAHEED .

I request u again pls dont Insult him again again .

Why other people are quiet on this ?

Ok then tell me where is Sant ji is ? Whats wrong with u people ? Why is it so hard to accept the truth that Sant Bhindranwale is SHAHEED .

I request u again pls dont Insult him again again .

Why other people are quiet on this ?

Give us the evidence that Sant ji is shaheed. You have nothing. Anythin you do have close to so called evidence is coming from a corrupt government official or indian government agent. On the other hand we have Gursikhs (Bhai Amrik SIngh ji Ajnala jatha) that are right now looking after the beadbi of the 5 Saroops of Maharaj saying Sant ji is in Chardikala. What you should be asking yourself is.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME FOR TAKING CORRUPT PEOPLES EVIDENCE ON SANT JI BEING SHAHEED AND NOT SIDING WITH GURSIKHS.

Inqalqbi the same person who on another post did nindiya of baba thakur Singh now on here to spit his manmat called us thakur panthis on other post. It's funny how you talk about sant jarnail Singh but don't follow his order to obey all orders of baba thakur Singh just like you can't go along with believing sant ji is alive we can not forsake and disregard the bachans of a mahapurkh a brahmgiyani. Sikhi he's not worth replying to trust me why is it so hard for you to believe in bachans of mahapurkhs but so easy to flow govt propaganda go make a avastha jeewan first then talk about baba his bachans and southhall youth don't play you act if as bhai amrik Singh made the video a d was referring to Brahmas photo If admins wanna lock threads is should be this one and like the last thread on this issue should delete it so ppl can see bhai amrik singhs side

I mean should not delete t but lock it only

An where is sant ji lol what are u a special Mai da laal whim should kno if baba thakur Singh said he was not given hukham to tell any one where why is your body tapping to know so bad u have no patience even whn sant J returns I'm 100 % sure ppl like u will sit at home amazed but do nothing Why would a person put sach a story out his whole life one person in the whole world and make such a argument of it was a lie go learn about jeewan of baba thakur Singh and his other bachans which have come true mr ignorant