Past Life Regression Bull

isherkaur

You've not explained how the past life regression went? Having access to a previous life memory which was a negative experience (being killed etc) can psychologically effect you, change behaviour patterns. I dont think this lady has done anything sinister, just give it time you will go back to your old self.

If you are still worried which you shouldnt you can always go and see a professional past life regression person and explain your experiences of what happend and how you feel after. They should put you at ease :)

Trust me paaji

I know its not the PLR therapy that has messed with my head..its the woman who draws people in with this <banned word filter activated> that has left her effects!

Its very sad that such evil exists in the roop of an amritdhari singhni, but as i have realised, the whiteness and size of a dastaar can all be a

coverup! Y is an amritdhrai even doing this crap?

Our past, present and future is for waheguru to know only...as humans we are supposed to live life as good gursikhs alone by guru jis hukam.

Its my stupidity for going but the fact is...she has control over people who have fallen for her <banned word filter activated> and lies and they dont even know it!

Fateh

I'm sure that if iv got the right singhnee in mind her actions have been discussed on here before.

Looks like the op is just trying to bring up the singhnees actions even though enough people know of her.

Maybe admin should close this topic as similar ones relating to this person have been discussed previously

you need to talk to person who you went with and up front and 4real tell your friend what you feel now and ask her more about this person... after yogis leaving 3ho "sikhs" have really diveded themselves and many do occupy themselves in anti gurmat practices, havans, bhramin rituals, mixing christ with sikhi and well as bhramin values with sikhi, also in practices like these.... did she charge ?

literally another example of sikhs going to stupid rituals and programs of other people this is how ppl start following deras etc... pray now for whatever she is she is no match in power of waheguru... if yogi bhajan is really talking to her he should slap her first hand

and lol seems like you havnt started barking with a ring of a bell, i think what you have is the disease of fear, vaim which a lot of punjabi ppl have...overcome it as vaim and fear lead to thousands of other vehmaris and diseases.... are you amrit dhari ?

if you consider yourself as guru sikh,then you can realise that the nitnem is the protection. if u do moolmantar 5 times, then anything anyone does on u, or has done on you, will become backward onto them. like, if sum 1 has cursed u, the curse will backfire on them. chaupi sahib paat is a true rakhsha di bani. do it 5 times, and you will feel things going away. keep rehet. do chaupi sahib so many times every day as this rehet if ur reely worrid. we have been given this rehet for a (so many) reason/s.

dont forget that guru gobind singh ji says

j~C BujMg su dwnv dyv AByv qumY sB hI kr iDAwvYN ]

jaash bhujang s dhaanav dhaev abhaev thumai sabh hee kar dhiaavai |

Yakshas, serpents, demons and gods-all meditate

on You, the Enigmatic Lord!

BUim Akws pqwl rswql j~C BujMg sBY isr inAwvYN ]

bhoom akaas pathaal rasaathal jaash bhujang sabhai sir niaavai |

Yakshas, serpents and all creatures inhabiting earth, sky, infernal world and the lowest nether region, all bow their heads to You.

meaning that any "thing" if it is a thing that has been sent after you, or that u feel that she has done summin, all come under the comand of guruji. we can do bani. they (the entities) cant. this y they wish to have human life so they can increase in avastha (we have chance, but dont do it : / - me included). so if everything bows down to almighty, and we ask for hamri karo haath de racha, then absolutely no reason to fear. id suggest to do as many chaupis as u can. need to do loads to begin with.

do not worry. sukaal, kaal akaal (god) will protect u.

Shes a fraud. Its a parlor trick.

Thanks for stating whats been running through my mind Wales 85

I'm sure that if iv got the right singhnee in mind her actions have been discussed on here before.

Looks like the op is just trying to bring up the singhnees actions even though enough people know of her.

Maybe admin should close this topic as similar ones relating to this person have been discussed previously

would you care enough to share whatevers been discussed previously?

And u say enough ppl know...surely EVERYONE should know?! maybe if ppl know, they can save themselves from such liars in the panth

if you consider yourself as guru sikh,then you can realise that the nitnem is the protection. if u do moolmantar 5 times, then anything anyone does on u, or has done on you, will become backward onto them. like, if sum 1 has cursed u, the curse will backfire on them. chaupi sahib paat is a true rakhsha di bani. do it 5 times, and you will feel things going away. keep rehet. do chaupi sahib so many times every day as this rehet if ur reely worrid. we have been given this rehet for a (so many) reason/s.

dont forget that guru gobind singh ji says

j~C BujMg su dwnv dyv AByv qumY sB hI kr iDAwvYN ]

jaash bhujang s dhaanav dhaev abhaev thumai sabh hee kar dhiaavai |

Yakshas, serpents, demons and gods-all meditate

on You, the Enigmatic Lord!

BUim Akws pqwl rswql j~C BujMg sBY isr inAwvYN ]

bhoom akaas pathaal rasaathal jaash bhujang sabhai sir niaavai |

Yakshas, serpents and all creatures inhabiting earth, sky, infernal world and the lowest nether region, all bow their heads to You.

meaning that any "thing" if it is a thing that has been sent after you, or that u feel that she has done summin, all come under the comand of guruji. we can do bani. they (the entities) cant. this y they wish to have human life so they can increase in avastha (we have chance, but dont do it : / - me included). so if everything bows down to almighty, and we ask for hamri karo haath de racha, then absolutely no reason to fear. id suggest to do as many chaupis as u can. need to do loads to begin with.

do not worry. sukaal, kaal akaal (god) will protect u.

Thankyou ji :)

you need to talk to person who you went with and up front and 4real tell your friend what you feel now and ask her more about this person... after yogis leaving 3ho "sikhs" have really diveded themselves and many do occupy themselves in anti gurmat practices, havans, bhramin rituals, mixing christ with sikhi and well as bhramin values with sikhi, also in practices like these.... did she charge ?

literally another example of sikhs going to stupid rituals and programs of other people this is how ppl start following deras etc... pray now for whatever she is she is no match in power of waheguru... if yogi bhajan is really talking to her he should slap her first hand

and lol seems like you havnt started barking with a ring of a bell, i think what you have is the disease of fear, vaim which a lot of punjabi ppl have...overcome it as vaim and fear lead to thousands of other vehmaris and diseases.... are you amrit dhari ?

She charged! She charges many people (gursikhs) for her 'amazingly supernatural gifted powers' that she claims she has when in actual fact its a load of crap! And yeh he should slap her!

I haven't read the whole thread so this may have already been brought up. Have you confronted the person in question? If not, what do you expect to accomplish by opening a thread about her on this forum?

If you read the opening post...I am asking fellow sikhs for advice on the matter..what is anyone hoping to achieve from posting on this forum HDSH? What kind of pathetic question is that when the opening post clearly states questions because i needed advice?!