Edl'S Response To Rumours Of Attacking Gurdware Etc

Hau Apraadhi

"Since its birth two years ago the English Defence League has stood resolutely against radical Islam and against the Islamists that are trying to spread their extremism across the UK. In those two years we have respected the rights of Muslims to worship in peace.

Despite the fact that we know Mosques are the centres of the radicalisation of Muslims across Britain, we have always refrained from protesting near mosques or from allowing our membership to interfere in anyway with the mosque, its structure or its worshippers. We respect all places of worship be they mosque, temple, synagogue, gurdwara or church, and believe that these buildings should be respected by all our members and all members of the British public. They should certainly not be subjected to hateful vandalism; whether it's desecration of graves, smashing of windows, the dumping of pork products in doorways, daubing of swastikas or ill-informed graffiti.

Tonight, rumours are going around that a Sikh gurdwara, amongst many other religious buildings, has been vandalised, and that it has been daubed with the letters EDL. We are shocked and dismayed at this as we have many Sikh members and this is something that we condemn unreservedly.We are certain that this wanton act of vandalism was not carried out by any EDL supporters. We do a great deal to educate our supporters about the nature of radical Islam, and are constantly on the look out for trouble-makers who might damage our cause.

We cannot believe that any genuine EDL supporters would commit such a hateful act, as it clearly has no relation to what we stand for. We can only assume that the vandals' purpose was to implicate us in a crime that we clearly had no involvement in. Why would the EDL, which peacefully protests against radical Islam in the best traditions of English tolerance and respect, attack a Sikh gurdwara? The answer is quite simple. We wouldn't.

An attack on a place of worship is a direct attack on the local community. An attack on a community is an attack on us all, irrespective our religious beliefs. We sincerely hope that the police catch the perpetrators of this crime and throw the book at them – just as they should with anyone caught rioting or looting on our streets."

Source: http://englishdefenceleague.org/an-attack-on-a-place-of-worship-is-an-attack-on-all-of-the-community/

EDL wouldnt carry it out, however neo-nazi white extremists and other extremists maybe. Muslim extremists do try to paint EDL as racists and extremists and I wouldnt blame them cos they do feel threatened. But from what i can gather EDL as an organisation is not out to hurt innocent Muslims. Their mission from what i gather seems to be not wishing the UK to turn into an Islamic emirate as anjem choudary, the muslim extremist, wants it to be. Neo-nazi's on the other hand try to infiltrate EDL to try and stir it into a more dangerous path but im sure EDL know this and try to counter them. I've seen video's of a very small number of Neo-nazi's white supermists hating on the EDL and burning the English flag.

EDL wouldnt carry it out, however neo-nazi white extremists and other extremists maybe. Muslim extremists do try to paint EDL as racists and extremists and I wouldnt blame them cos they do feel threatened. But from what i can gather EDL as an organisation is not out to hurt innocent Muslims. Their mission from what i gather seems to be not wishing the UK to turn into an Islamic emirate as anjem choudary, the muslim extremist, wants it to be. Neo-nazi's on the other hand try to infiltrate EDL to try and stir it into a more dangerous path but im sure EDL know this and try to counter them. I've seen video's of a very small number of Neo-nazi's white supermists hating on the EDL and burning the English flag.

Sadly the EDL is against Muslims as a whole and I can give a long list of speeches and videos of their leaders saying Islam is evil blah, blah. They march into areas hurling abuse at their women and children and chant vile, disgusting things such as "Allah is a .....", you get the message. Would we ever tolerate such an organisation that did the same? Let's hypothetically say an Indian nationalist organisation was set up, that targeted Khalistan supporters, or in their mind extremists. They would say that our Gudwaras were preaching hate, organised marches to Sikh dominated areas, hurling abuse. We would go mad.

Here is a video of them just last night trying to attack any black youths they saw. People can say what they want but when the crap hits the fan these people go back to their basic instincts of hating people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC_VsYxLao4

Sadly the EDL is against Muslims as a whole and I can give a long list of speeches and videos of their leaders saying Islam is evil blah, blah. They march into areas hurling abuse at their women and children and chant vile, disgusting things such as "Allah is a .....", you get the message. Would we ever tolerate such an organisation that did the same? Let's hypothetically say an Indian nationalist organisation was set up, that targeted Khalistan supporters, or in their mind extremists. They would say that our Gudwaras were preaching hate, organised marches to Sikh dominated areas, hurling abuse. We would go mad.

Here is a video of them just last night trying to attack any black youths they saw. People can say what they want but when the crap hits the fan these people go back to their basic instincts of hating people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC_VsYxLao4

From what i made from the video only a few EDL memebers (50 max). Now those whites that were attacking the blacks at the bus stop how do you know if they were edl or just local white people? Anyone can say EDL EDL blah blah and feel part of something

EDL hate islam because its a hateful ideology that teaches death to non-muslims or convert.... which is clearly happening in nearly all muslim countries like pakistan, bangladesh for example. Look at christian churches being burnt down in egypt and other arab countries