Criminal Amitabh Bachan

It's weird I was thinking about Amitabh yesterday while looking through the thread about letting 1984 go. I was so close to typing something up about him, then come on here a few hrs later and see this thread.

He's even played a role of a sikh and stepped into a gurdwarra in a film. How he is still treated like a god shows the power of Bollywood and Indian polictics and also shows how we are not able to spot deception if its staring us right in the face- he must be laughing everytime a sardar asks for his autograph- it is truly Kalyug.

Does anyone have any concrete evidence about his role in the Delhi genocide? I'm struggling to believe that he could get away with what he is alleged to have done without any video evidence or maybe numerous witness testimonies given that he is a demi-god in India.

Anybody?

Does anyone have any concrete evidence about his role in the Delhi genocide? I'm struggling to believe that he could get away with what he is alleged to have done without any video evidence or maybe numerous witness testimonies given that he is a demi-god in India.

Anybody?

Is there any concrete evidence that their were progroms in delhi which claimed the lives of thousands other than witness statements and a few pcitures of burnt out trucks and bodies lying on the floor?..not much evidence for a wide scale pogrom where countless lives were lost..lol..wake up...i cant believe your doubting the role of amitabh bachan in delhi pogrom...is someone a closet bollywood fan? lol...why would anyone want to accuse amitabh of this crime if there wasnt a ounce of truth in the claim...the thing is many people watched this live tv speech in which he said 'blood for blood'...which you dont need a rocket scientist to understand that statement..he called for the sikhs bloood...if you require evidence..ask ajmer singh randhawa..contact him on his blog..he has much video and audio evidence stockpiled..

Is there any concrete evidence that their were progroms in delhi which claimed the lives of thousands other than witness statements and a few pcitures of burnt out trucks and bodies lying on the floor?..not much evidence for a wide scale pogrom where countless lives were lost..lol..wake up...i cant believe your doubting the role of amitabh bachan in delhi pogrom...is someone a closet bollywood fan? lol...why would anyone want to accuse amitabh of this crime if there wasnt a ounce of truth in the claim...the thing is many people watched this live tv speech in which he said 'blood for blood'...which you dont need a rocket scientist to understand that statement..he called for the sikhs bloood...if you require evidence..ask ajmer singh randhawa..contact him on his blog..he has much video and audio evidence stockpiled..

Oh look, the Khalistani Internet Fauj, sitting with their AK-47's at hand ready to liberate Khalistan. It's people like you have lost all sense of perception, to the point that you can no longer coherently read simple posts on a Sikh internet forum. I will take the time to dissect my post for your understanding:

Does anyone have any concrete evidence about his role in the Delhi genocide?

So here I am looking for perhaps video or audio of the alleged inciting comments made? I also very clearly refer to the events in November 1984 as genocide, do you know what genocide means? Clearly not after from what you wrote, I'll save you the trip to the dictionary:

"The deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

I'm struggling to believe that he could get away with what he is alleged to have done without any video evidence or maybe numerous witness testimonies given that he is a demi-god in India.

It is said he made these statements on Doordarshan, this is a national channel in India, and one of the very few available at the time given the absence of cable or satellite television. One would assume there would be numerous witness testimonies, or even video or audio evidence?

So, where anywhere in my comments have I doubted the validity of the claims, what because I asked for something a little more robust that may hold up in an international court of law?

As for Ajmer Singh Randhawa having audio and video stockpiled, I find it a little odd that he has not released anything for public viewing that may really prove beyond any reasonable doubt the veracity of these allegations against Amitabh Bachchan.

On a personal note however, I would not be in the least bit surprised if he did say these things, it's a well known fact how close his mother was to Indira Gandhi, so this is entirely plausible. My point was being surprised at the fact that we have no video or audio evidence given the enormity of who made these inciting comments.

KhalistaniGunMan - Think before you talk next time.