Black Magic

guptkuri

Is there such thing as black magic? My family is falling apart and all our hard work is turning into crap and getting messed up. My grandma thinks that some members of my extended family has done black magic on us because they have never liked us and have often left black magic crap in our house over the years. In the past the more black magic they did, the more we prospered and more they went down. But we recently allowed one that was on hard times to live with us and we been sinking. Even now that she is gone, our family hasn't been able to rebound. We have never believed in black magic and just prayed to waheguru ji and he has always been there for us. We still don't believe in black magic. but sometimes you need some thing to give you hope.

SO I am asking the sangat what does Guru Ji say to do to counter black magic? Please help us get through this situation.

Please contact the Sikh Awareness Society about this one, they can help. You may need to wait for Bhai Mohan Singh to come back to the UK and ask to speak to him. He'll be coming back 08/08 but will need about a week to recuperate from his travels

http://www.sasorg.co.uk/contact.html

i am in the states, not uk. how well this group help me? could you possibly tell me more about them? and also how they can help in this situation

Guest Turn to AkaalPurakh

Gurfateh ji

Bhenji....black magic is something that some gursikhs will say does not exist and others say it does. I was a total non believer in these forces being amritdhari until i was personally affected by it so i totally understand where you are coming from.

However...the fact of the situation is....only baani can counteract and bad forces on you or your family. Do not turn to humans for help on such situations! Turn to mahraaj only..as only our guru ji can lift such things and shower his blessings on his gursikhs!

You need to read baani 24/7 and have it playing it in your home 24/7 too as such things can not survive in the presence of dhur ki baani! And Chaupai Sahib baani is a very powerful prayer of protection...maybe try reading chaupai sahib ji di baani as many times a day as you can,,,,you will see a difference.

These evil forces do exist i believe as people who do not turn to their guru turn elsewhere. There is a lady in the UK who looks very angelic and spiritual but uses crystals, feathers, bones/shells, lies, stones and god knows what else to control peoples minds...to distract them from the path of Sikhi and get them to follow her own fantasy way of life. These people are jusy envious of others who have worked very hard to be where they are and want an easy way to success and fame. But Guru Nanaks fundamental message has always been 'kirat di kamaee'! Hence these people will never blossom in life, but only drag themselves down and try and drag other good, innocent, hardworking people down!

It only works when we are distanced from baani, or get tangled in worldly pleasures of kalujug...but just remember what our gurus teach and continue on the path of reading baani and following Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jis hukam only!

Guru ji will do kirpa and all bad will be wiped away....

Theres no limit to how much baani one can read so bhenji....the way I fought it was reading baani 24/7 and listening to baani all the time and I can say that it sure works...have faith in your Guru only.

Bhai Sahib that has been mentionned....i have heard is very knowledgable having dealt with many people who have been affected by this kind of thing...Mohan Singh Ji.....will be able to advise you im sure....so long as you follow the gurmat way...you will not go wrong.

Can the bhaaji who mentionned Bhai Mohan Singh Ji possibly post an email address on here so bhenji can email them as she is in the US

Have faith and dont let low lives drag you down. Your Guru is with you all the way and you're never alone!

Gurfateh jio

Do as much paath as possible and ensure Gurbani can be heard throughout your house. Basically try to attach yourself to Sikhi more than usual if you know what I mean. Obviously you must ensure its from the heart and not just because you've fallen on hard times, e.g. when things do eventually improve, the family usually stops praying and reverts to old, easier habits, etc. Just ask for protection and guidance when doing ardaas and you should be okay.

As for whether black magic is true or not, who knows? You could be going through a rough patch and putting 2 plus 2 together to make 5. If you firmly believe something supernatural is going down, then I apologise for doubting your claims. I guess only you truly know what its like for your family from day to day.

Only truth can eradicate the darkness of ignorance(black magic/ Kal)

White magic can work slightly but is not lasting, Truth is the highest power ever known- it rises above all siddhis/ white magic.

Naam is Truth- it is the frequency of Truth which is a balanced gyan(God) that applies across a niversal spectrum. When in Truth nothing can harm a person. Living in this frequency allows one to live in(while accepting) gods hukam while remaining detached from the nashas of the highs and lows(good times and bad)- Which is why the brahmgyanis live in Chardi Kala, knowing all is perfect all the time (even while being martyred and tortured) becuase they live in recognition of this state(this state allows one to live like the lotus flower floating above the water hence nothing can harm anyone.)

Black magic, living in kalyug is all our karma, in this age, <banned word filter activated> is everywhere and only naam can ferry one across. Every single thing that happens to us is our karma, the result of our past deeds, good and bad. If your family is suffering from the effcets of black magic, ghosts or anything else, they deserve it- all is His hukam. God's telling you to start living and applying gurbani properly- Dukh is the remedy and sukh is the poison.

Dukh and sukh are fed in equal amounts- it is the law of the universe. Only when one truly lives in in naam/ Truth (True bhagti) does one become exempt from this cycle as living in the balance can only mean there are no highs and lows to be balanced anymore. In this state one begins to discover gyan from within and are able to write such passages as the bhagats in Guru Granth Sahib did- as the discoveries in guru granth sahib Ji become their own, experienced physically, not just read.

Being blessed or healed will not save a person as Maya/Kal will keep attacking one until one embarks on the bhagti path and lives in Truth- The entire world is being plundered as gurbani says and most of us dont even know it.

Sometimes people feel they are being targetted by the 'darkarts' when in truth it is something tangible in the real world that is affecting them. Have a look around and see if it may be something else causing your problems rather than the ethereal BlackMagic excuse. Then do whatever you need to rectify it.

i am in the states, not uk. how well this group help me? could you possibly tell me more about them? and also how they can help in this situation

Ok Bhai Sahib is currently in California running a camp. If you can get yourself over there then he could help. I can send you his telephone number he is using over there, but this will have to be by private message. By the way your post is showing a date in 2010, you might like to check the date time on your pc