Amanpreet.Singh

Wearing Red Clothes

jassa    103

The painting at hazur sahib that is claimed to be original picture of tenth master made on request of King bahadur shah shows Guru Gobind Singh ji wearing Green.

5957561560_e6b5b36813_b.jpg

Here is an image of Turban of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

e4b27656eede3da9a0fba08639de2145.jpg

Bedsheet of Guru Gobind Singh Ji haveing red color embroidery

Artifacts%202.jpg

Chola of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji which used to be red before it lost its color,

0d456e5a2b5e5665b6f28b3860189148.jpg

Even in Guru Granth Sahib take any tuuk which mentions blue color and it will be associated by muslims.

History records when Guru Nanak Sahib went to mecca he <banned word filter activated> blue not green.

Panth Parkash granth records color of army of Abdalis forces that were red and black not green and I can go for ever.

• Like 2

harsharan000    2,068

ਆਪੇ ਹਰਿ ਇਕ ਰੰਗੁ ਹੈ ਆਪੇ ਬਹੁ ਰੰਗੀ ॥

Aapae Har Eik Rang Hai Aapae Bahu Rangee ||

आपे हरि इक रंगु है आपे बहु रंगी ॥

45 ਤਿਲੰਗ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੭੨੬ ਪੰ. ੧੩

Raag Tilang Guru Ram Das Page:726 Line: 13

In continuation with the verse mentioned above by brother singhbj singh:

Jo Tudh Bhavay Nanaka, saee gal changee. That what pleases Nanak, is the right thing.

Sat Sree Akal

• Like 2

jkvlondon    3,498

keshri is NOT a Khalsa colour Basanti i.e. Yellow is ...Guru HarGobind ji installed one Blue and One Yellow nishan sahib at Akal Takht not kesri and blue ...this is a recent trend since SGPC .

For this reason I don't wish for kesri nishan sahibs to flutter forever , just Nishan Sahib ...

Edited by jkvlondon

Jacfsing2    1,905

keshri is NOT a Khalsa colour Basanti i.e. Yellow is ...Guru HarGobind ji installed one Blue and One Yellow nishan sahib at Akal Takht not kesri and blue ...this is a recent trend since SGPC .

For this reason I don't wish for kesri nishan sahibs to flutter forever , just Nishan Sahib ...

What would you call the real Nishan Sahib; if you asked most people what it is; they'd say "2 Kirpans on the sides, a Chakram in between the Kirpans; with a Khanda in the middle"; however, the original Nishan Sahib was with a Kirpan, Shield, and Katar. Though DailySikhUpdates claims a Nishan Sahib existed since Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji: http://dailysikhupdates.com/historical-evidence-of-the-puratan-symbol-on-nishan-sahib-pictures/

jkvlondon    3,498

What would you call the real Nishan Sahib; if you asked most people what it is; they'd say "2 Kirpans on the sides, a Chakram in between the Kirpans; with a Khanda in the middle"; however, the original Nishan Sahib was with a Kirpan, Shield, and Katar. Though DailySikhUpdates claims a Nishan Sahib existed since Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji: http://dailysikhupdates.com/historical-evidence-of-the-puratan-symbol-on-nishan-sahib-pictures/

need to remove kesri from everywhere , why should we honour the gadaar's of the Kaum , The dogray (emphasis on dog) were of the ilk Guru Nanak Dev ji mentioned in Gurbani who take the form of the rulers (mughals in bani) but do their hindu rites undercover

If a light colour is required than use basanti ...or white