new born baby goes in it's past life ???

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhhhh

sangat ji..when baby born..then for atleast two to three months baby either cries, laugh or get scared while baby is dreaming...and people says taht it's nothing but baby has gone in it's past life..and dreaming of it's past life incidents..IS IT TRUE ???????

bhul chuk maafi jeooo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

hanji this is true, let me explain.

when the child dies (in its past life), it goes through the beatings of jamdoot, dharam raj reminds this person to do simran (if its lucky to get this human janam again). in the womb it does simran (exactly what dharam raj said), in the womb it gets darshan of maharaj and thus gets naam. hence the reason when a child is born its head is quite sensitve (elder gursikhs will also have the same sensitive head, this is because they have been to the dasam duar, this is held in the mind and only maharaj opens it). there are 9 gates in the body, the bladder, the backside, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 2 ears 1 mouth are the 9 holes. the 10th is in the mind where shabad guru flows when one is in anand.

so anyway, a child is born and it cries. why is this? its not because its cold, but cries out in pain because it has suffered that biggest loss of all, forgetting naam. the first thing that enters the childs life is emotional attachment, which happens as soon as the child is lifted into the arms of its mother. there are some on this site who did not cry when they born, no names will be mentioned.

however, the baby continues to remember god, and its deeds. the child does not cry because its hungry at first. a child smiles and cries in its sleep and even talks. why is this? its remembering the past life. remember, when one remembers god, the unknown become known. the baby does great tapasya in the womb so maharaj can save it and can be born as a person who will always remember god. not all of the 5 sins settle straight away. hence it experiences the unknown. the main one it faces is emotional attachment, because its pampered from day 1. a child can reme

mber how much simran and good it did to others (hence why it smiles and doesnt cry), other times it will remember the bad it did to others (reason why it will cry).

as a child gets older, maharaj puts more obstacles in front of you, similar to a game of chess, just to see how well you will do in front of these pieces. and so love for guru maharaj goes.

how do these all be removed? the answer is simple, through the power of ardas.

if you play a game of chess, its quite often a pawn piece meets another pawn piece (the black pawn will be in front of the white pawn, directly opposite), these two cannot take each other straight on (its against the rules of chess), unless theres another pawn piece by either side it can take on the opposite side (diagionally). but you can use the bishop, knight, queen, rook or another pawn piece to take out the other pawn piece, but the pawn piece can never take on something directly in front of it. in the same way, we cannot do take the 5 sins out ourselves, but can only do ardas that these lusts go away, with compnay of gursikhs, sangat and sants will all this go, only if guru maharaj does meher and kirpa.

other sins that make us forget god is...

aadhi (mind) (as in wavering mind)

biadhi (body) (damagaing the body)

upadhi (doubt)

only if one does simran and ardas can these 3 go and then can one be a self centered person and experience god telling you the unknown (which is what you experience as a little baby).

bhol chukke muaff, i hope this answers your question

balow fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

those who dont cry on being born are blessed and will do something for sikhi.

what is naam?

that, no-one can tell you other than guru maharaj.

how do we get naam?

simran and ardas only

when maharaj does kirpa, you will go through dasam duar. there maharaj will give you his darshan and you will find out naam.

gurmantr of waheguru will help you get naam. but how to get it, one must do darshan of the sidh gosht, a convo between guru nanak dev ji and a group of sidhs who asked maharaj how to get naam. guru ji replied by getting rid of the 5 sins will one get naam.

gurmantr will help you make yourself humble, then by being humble will you get naam.

now does it answer your question?

lollll ..awww kandola veerji is tired of my questions...tsk tsk...
nahi, i didnt say that. its good to ask, and i love talking about sikhi. i actually enjot talking gurmat. i just wanted to know if you had anything else, because at times i feel like i dont explain fully well, thats why i say "does that answer your question"
hanji it does

glad it does,

btw why have you written please for then?

gurbani also mentions dasam duar as well i think,

what is dasam duar?

there are 10 holes in our body. dasam duar can be experienced, this is where simran flows.

how?

for those who love doing simran, you well get an anand feeling viabrating in the head. at first you wont enjoy simran, but gradually you will. these viabrations are just a taster of dasam duar, its not actually opened, its just (0.00000000000000001 of that, even more less than the sum i gave you just now), your just trying to crack that door open. on doing so, a bit of naad current flows out from there. but it takes along time to open this door.

when thought merges with shabad (i.e. you constantly think of shabad), then the door will be succesfully opened. when dasam duar opens, the whole body will go numb, but you wont care, you'll be high on this stage.

where is dasam duar located?

just right on top of the eyes.

renouncing ego is how you will get to this stage.

a quote from bani...

"when one understands ego, the lords gate is known"

(ang 466).

"you brawling, ignorant person of low mentality, reverse your breath and turn it inward. Let the mind be intoxicated with amrit which trickles down from the furnace of the tenth gate."

(ang 1123)

of course, only ardas to maharaj can open this.

if there is anything else i have not explained properly, please tell me.

bhol chukke muaff