Sant Waryam Singh Jis Book

Added today are the following books by Sant Waryam Singh Ji and the Atam Marg foundation onto www.Gurmatveechar.com

English

Amar Gatha

Steeks & Teekas

Japji Sahib Puratan Teeka

Hovai Anand Ghuna (Baramaha)

Punjabi

Abinashi Jot 01

Abinashi Jot 02

Agam Agochar Da Marg

Amar Gatha

Amrit Bachan Sadh Ki Bani

Amrit Fuhar

Anand May Jiwan Jach

Andarli Khoj

Anubhavi Parvachan

Baat Agam Ki Volume 01

Baat Agam Ki Volume 02

Baat Agam Ki Volume 04

Baat Agam Ki Volume 07

Babaniya Kahania

Bhagat Prehlad

Bhagwat Gita

Guru Amardas Parsiyai

Himalayan Santan Sung Nivas

Karam Bhandhan Toon

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 01

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 02

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 03

Manukh Tan Da Paryojan

Patarkar De Question

Sewa Simran Jugtiya

Shabad Surat Marg

Vaisakhi

Yoga Uppar Lecture

Atam Marg Magazines

May 2011

June 2011

Please take your time to read the compelling works esp the Baat Agam Ki series (although only 4 books are up at the moment)

Enjoy

Added today are the following books by Sant Waryam Singh Ji and the Atam Marg foundation onto www.Gurmatveechar.com

English

Amar Gatha

Steeks & Teekas

Japji Sahib Puratan Teeka

Hovai Anand Ghuna (Baramaha)

Punjabi

Abinashi Jot 01

Abinashi Jot 02

Agam Agochar Da Marg

Amar Gatha

Amrit Bachan Sadh Ki Bani

Amrit Fuhar

Anand May Jiwan Jach

Andarli Khoj

Anubhavi Parvachan

Baat Agam Ki Volume 01

Baat Agam Ki Volume 02

Baat Agam Ki Volume 04

Baat Agam Ki Volume 07

Babaniya Kahania

Bhagat Prehlad

Bhagwat Gita

Guru Amardas Parsiyai

Himalayan Santan Sung Nivas

Karam Bhandhan Toon

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 01

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 02

Kiv Sachiara Hoiyai 03

Manukh Tan Da Paryojan

Patarkar De Question

Sewa Simran Jugtiya

Shabad Surat Marg

Vaisakhi

Yoga Uppar Lecture

Atam Marg Magazines

May 2011

June 2011

Please take your time to read the compelling works esp the Baat Agam Ki series (although only 4 books are up at the moment)

Enjoy

Thank you Bhai Sahib Great work 17693053.gif

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Many thanks for your wonderful seva Veer Kamalpreet Singh Ji. Sant Warayam Singh Ji's katha and writings are some of the deepest spiritual gems we possess.

No doubt the seva you are doing today will benefit generations of Sikhs to come.

Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj.

It is true that the books, audio and videos by Sant Waryam Singh Ji are a treasure. During Sant jis life he recorded over 1100 divans of their precious discourses.

It is because of them i try to follow suit, i remember them say, record everything, supply it on the internet so all can read so for that reason i do what i was tasked to do however it pains me when we look at forums such as this from all over the world we have sikhs who quite simply can not be bothered to record their local katha and keertan and post it on the net or set up blogs to share something. I wish people would take Sant Waryam Singh ji as the inspiration i did and collect as much media as possible and make it available to the internet, local media, radio stations etc so the next generation or next individual will never have to struggle to understand such minor discussions which appear on the forum

Also added today are five videos of Sant Waryam Singh Jis divans on the following links

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/zenphoto/Katha/Sant_Waryam_Singh_%28Ratwara_Sahib_wale%29/Film%200088%20-%20Guru%20Gobind%20Singh%20Ji%20Mata%20Jito%20Ji%20Nu%20Updesh%20-%20Sohana%20Mohan%20-%201989-05-28%20-%20Mohali/

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/zenphoto/Katha/Sant_Waryam_Singh_%28Ratwara_Sahib_wale%29/Film%200089%20-%20Guru%20Gobind%20Singh%20Ji%20Mata%20Jito%20Ji%20Nu%20Updesh%20Vol%2004%20-%20Yam%20-%201989-06-04%20-%20Mohali/

Enjoy

I completely agree with you Veer Kamalpreet Singh.

From now on I will record weekly katha (I have been doing this haphazardly since returning from university last year) from my local Gurudwara Sahib.

Maybe sikhsangat can launch an initiative which enables sangat members to upload katha/keertan from their local Gurudwara Sahibs to a central store?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...