Singhs Off To Un Peacekeeping Mission!

Deep Singh

UNsikhs.jpg

Indian Army soldiers of 15 Sikh Light Infantry Battalion line up before leaving from the international airport in New Delhi, India, Wednesday July 16, 2003. The first batch of the battalion group left on a U.N. mission to Ethiopia and Eritrea. India has contributed over 65,000 troops for U.N. missions till date, according to a defense official. (AP Photo/Ajit Kumar)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../168/4p9nq.html

wubb.gifhttp://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/...a_un_del108.jpg

Veere u are getting the image directly from their website. And what happens with NEws website is that they update really quickly so in few days there won't be an image displayed with that link.

So its better to download the image on ur computer and upload it onto ur geocities account or something and use that link.

www.1asphost.com for 100 mb webspace ; :D

Guest mehtab

i was watching Border (hindi film) yesterday n today where sunny deol and another actor are portrayed as brave Sikhs soldiers. i m sure these men will stand upto their mark, as they always have wubb.gif

Guest mehtab
i am going to india and i am going to join the indian army so i can serve the human race in ethiopia !!  i wish!

hmmm...i will tell them "captain uncle captain uncle, eh munda hai na, ehnu na khalistan chahida hai haaaann"

LOL

LOL

LOL

nah juz kidding :D