Sign in to follow this  
SunSingh

Nitnem Gutka With English Translation For Download!

VaheGuru Jee,

I feel the font size is perfectly fine when viewed on Kindle ... And also tried viewing on Samsung Galaxy S phone which is also great when viewed on landscape mode but portrait works just as well by zooming in to about 25% ...

Great Kirpa ... Thank you

The mistakes have been fixed. I do plan on eventually using Baba Jaswant Singh ji's bisraam pothi for the Gurbani on this file. That way, all the mistakes will have been fixed already. But that is for sometime quite a ways into the future.

There are still many mistakes in this version and I don't think its right you claim it is in line with taksaal.

At the beginning of Jaap Sahib your gutka says Paatisha, when in fact in my damdami taksal its patisah, no SH sound.

I will wait for a better version.

sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I didn't mean to claim that. i meant to say that the length of the banis was in line with the ddt versions, and nothing more. i also was not aware of any of the discrepencies at the time of putting this together. unfortunately, I lack the resources to compare the Dasam bani in the gutka sahib. The bani from Guru Granth Sahib ji i meant to replace with Baba Jaswant Singh ji's version, as that pothi has resulted from decades of research. However, I've read that Kam is going to be making a steek of the nitnem banis, so maybe I'll just wait for that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this